Frank and Beans

See the Best Underwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Db64

Db64Central West, NSW

A+++ underwear

Great quality underwear for the price definitely recommend will certainly be buying more in the future .Items are very well packed and postage is very quick.Great range and awesome colours

Sizing True to size
Store LocationFrank and Beans

Phill C

Phill CMid North Coast, NSW

Best service ever .

I would like to say what a fantastic shoping expietence this was. I ordered from there eBay store for my partner and ordered the wrong size. As soon as I realised I contacted them requesting a size change .
Michelle contacted me immediately and said she would take care of it for me . In another emai she then told me the items were on there way . The items arrived a few days later and to my partners approval, she said they looked and felt great. I would fully recommend there products fabric , style and fit excellent and great value for money and there level of service/ communication is second to none.

Sizing True to size
Store LocationEBay store
vlceptor

vlceptorMelb, Victoria

Horrible quality, having problems currently trying to return items. Never again will i deal with this company

Horrible quality, having problems currently trying to return items, even though they claim they have a simple return policy. Never again will i deal with this company, overpriced junk. Briefs looks like g-strings by the way.

Sent photos of garments to them, stitching loose, damaged seam. Telling me unable to see damage in photos and that they will repair or replace. Said i want a refund as i'm not convinced of the quality waiting for a response. I know what it will be, unfortunately we can only repair/replace blah blah, i have a feeling a complaint to ACCC is on the way.

Update:
Gave me the response I expected, realised I paid via PayPal, opened a dispute. Now things will get sorted :)

Sizing Very small
Store Locationfrank&beans.com.au
Chris R

Chris RBRONTE

A+ Undewear A+ PRICE 5/5 stars

My rating for this is A+ Undewear A+ PRICE 5/5 stars. I dont have anything bad to say only good things, underwear was delivered on time. Upon opening the packing i was impressed with the workmanship and also the fit onto my body was perfect.

Lisee1967

Lisee1967Sydney

A lovely well present pack of Underwear was delivered to my husband

My husband raves on about these, after i bought these for him I've heard nothing but good things from him. His number one rule is there must be no ride up on any Underwear, these pass the test. Comfortable when at work and around the house he looks mighty fine in them.

Great Underwear

great quality and I enjoy the wide range of colours they last long as well and are a great fit

Loving the frank and beans underwear

after a few months of testing these i can confirm they are great quality for cotton underwear. shipping price was free as we spent over $50 which was a great added bonus! I bought 16 boxer shorts for hubby and 12 bikini briefs for myself in various colours. Delivery was fast within 5 days to outer VIC. Love the look and feel - will get some more for chrissy - highly recommended

Dan

Complete waste of time. Buy elsewhere if you actually want your order to arrive.

Dan

Thanks for responding Scott. By the way, the boxers that never arrived retailed for over $20 each, and i wouldve happily paid $5 more for Australian made, which my original Frank & Beanss were and i thought still were.

great underwear that actually fits

I bought some Frank and Beans in March, they are a perfect fit. In terms of buying underwear online ive had issues with other companies, these Franks fit great. Ive washed them many times over the past 4 months are they still have the brand new shape and fit. I will be recommending Frank and Beans to everybody on my facebook and family. Impressed is a understatement!

Awful.

The most uncomfortable underwear i have ever bought, no support where it matters. My size was really tight around the waist and lose everywhere else, had them in my drawer for ages and eventually chucked all 4 pairs out. Also keep sending me unwanted emails, hence the prompt and reminder for this review.

Brad

BradCentral coast

All good

Ordered my boxers online,there was a hiccup with availability and was told 7 week wait,not happy and told them so. They offered a reduced colour range and an extra pair free to sweeten the deal. The package was delivered within 24hrs and the boxers are exactly as advertised,it's nice to have XL size boxers turn up and be XL. Tick in every box

Ann WildeMELBOURNE

Who are these people?

Hubbie bought a pack of satin boxer shorts nearly two weeks ago on eBay. They still haven’t arrived. There was a tracking number listed on eBay which didn’t match any postal service we know of. Hubbie contacted them by email as there is no phone number on their web site. Their reply? Items are sitting in a warehouse in NSW waiting for collection. We live in Melbourne. Thought we’d try speaking to them rather than emailing - Googling produced a telephone from the Truelocal web site which, when dialled, came up with the message the number was disconnected. Frustrating to say the least!

Ann Wilde

Boxer shorts arrived today! Not the original order - a replacement. The first lot must still be sitting in that warehouse in NSW.
So all good now.

Ramjet303ramjet303@yahoo.com.au

Frank and Beans Better to buy elsewhere!

MalkieSydney, NSW

Sizes incorrect

All the genuine feed back focuses on the sizing problem. They were going to replace mine but insisted i pay all postage. Ebay states "sellers pay for return replacement or exchange shipping if theres a problem with the item,for example, if the item dosn't match the listing description" i feel that incorrectly marked sizing dosn't match the description? the only advice i can give is read all the 1 star ratings. By the way this is the first time i've ever left bad feedback on Ebay with over 470 successful transactions, so not bad odds really.

Great Quality superb

The best underwear I have ever bought. Period. Give this a try and everything will be cosy!!!!! I rate these 10/10. I bought these at a great price also

Uncomfortable, Hard to Recommend

Bought a 6 pk of underwear boxer briefs from their ebay store. Felt fine wearing them for first few weeks, I thought I bought a bargain, but after several months have found them to be the worst pair of underwear I've ever worn. There is extremely poor support for someones 'luggage' I actually was in pain after wearing these briefs after work, sport, long walks etc. I normally don't write reviews but I was so disappointed with this purchase that I thought I'd make a review to let other people know.

What disappointed me even further is that the F&B store is sending me spammy periodic sales emails for marked down underwear without my consent.

BoxerDudeBallarat

Disappointing quality

My wife bought me a six pack to help replace my aging fleet of other branded boxers. From their sizing info, I was at the small end of large. First pair self-destructed on first wear. Second pair appears to have shrunk a few sizes. Of course, they are unreturnable because we washed them as per the instructions and the customer service reply reinforced this. I'm not prone to leaving negative reviews, but this is one of the most disappointing purchases we've made. Ever. Happily it is just underwear, but... Do yourself a favour.

Shell

Shell

Overall customer experience rating: Meh. Will not purchase from them again

Unhappy with the quality.

Don't waste your money here guys. I've bought from here twice and both times instantly regretted buying.

The first batch of underwear I got was 6 pack of Large underwear. I take a large in every other brand but the frank and beans pair was so tight it was cutting off circulation.

I thought I'd give it a go again with another 6 pack of XL underwear. Get them on to find they are SUPER uncomfortable in the crotch region and almost unwearable.

Slow at postage

I am extremely happy with The products from Frank and beans fits extremely good and very comfortable I will definitely buy some more stuff from them and wish they have a shop in Adelaide only downfall was slow at delivery