3.2

Tammie H.

Tammie H.Central West, NSW

Comfort is everything

After going through my dresser and realizing that I have more underwear than I care to admit that is older than my child, I decided to pick up a package of these. I can happily say, these have replaced my old crummy undies and i'm quite happy with these frank and beans undies. Im in my 50's, for me comfort is everything.

Store Locationfrankandbeans.com.au online website for Australia
fearful

fearfulLaunceston, TAS

False advertising leads you to believe it's Australian made

This company website and name strongly imply that it is AUSTRALIAN MADE.
Was extremely annoyed to find that, even though every package has our flag on it, it is made in CHINA. Turns out it is only Designed in Australia!
The only reason I bought these was to support an AUSTRALIAN made product.
The other thing is that there is no option to return when you find this out too late.
Also, very irresponsible re packaging, EVERY item is in its own plastic bag.
Bad for Australia, bad for the environment and bad for China too, slave labour yet not cheap product.

Store LocationOnline own website
David H.

David H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

sizing what sizing

I dont know if these are labelled incorrectly or there sizing is really small, myself and the missus bought our usual sizes at any other store but not these. If your going to get some go at least a size bigger, maybe two for the ladies.

Store Locationonline

Tim S.

Tim S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

love Frank and Beans underwear

If you've ever worn underwear that just won't stay put and moves around than you will love Frank and Beans underwear like me because their underwear never moves around while you're wearing them nor ride up. And your underwear will not bother you and will not be on your mind because there is nothing worse than underwear that doesn't fit properly.

Store Locationwww.frankandbeans.com.au

Happy ChappySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very comfy if correct size supplied

I initially gave a bad review because I thought these were undersized. Scott from Frank and Beans contacted me and it turns out that the one I'd inspected were indeed too small because the wrong size label had been attached at the factory. I've opened the other packs and they are correct sized and I'm wearing a pair now which are very comfy. I did have some trouble with my complaint about the incorrectly sized ones but once it was escalated to Scott the issue was identified and he resolved to replace them for me. So I took one star off for my tooing and froing with his employee before Scott stepped in.

PoppySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sooo disappointed. I was led to believe I was buying Australian. I am not, I am buying Chinese!!!

I am sooo disappointed. I thought I was buying Australian made. I now find through reviews, that I, like many a others, have been had. Most of their stuff is made abroad. As soon as I realised this I tried to cancel my order- an hour after I placed it, late on a Sunday evening. Oh no, even though they say they have a return policy, they do not cancel an order, "for changing your mind"
I feel very strongly about the slave labour in China and such countries. They tell me they use these countries, "Because the labour is cheaper" YES. it is slave labour, that I want nothing to do with.
Message to cancel ignored, just an email to say they have shipped my order. Their arrogance is amazing.

Macca

MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Frank and Beans Underwear is an Australian Company. Established in 2009. We Create, Design and Manufactureall in house.

I thought I was getting Underwear made in Australia. I decided I will never buy again anything made in China yet their label said made in China. When I ordered it there was not indication that it was made in China. Very disappointing and I must be more careful when trying to buy Australian made

Sizing Slightly small
Store Locationonline

Be aware, not Aussie made!!!

Please be aware, these are not made in Australia. Official Website clearly makes out they are, this should be reported to fair trading as they are actually made in China.

Coop

CoopSydney, NSW

Not Australian Made!!

Very misleading. Wanted to buy Australian Made. Googled aus made and purchased 5 garments. Took 2 weeks to arrive. Made in CHINA. The exact place I was trying to avoid buying from.

Store LocationOnline

clarryk

clarrykDarling Downs, QLD

We Create, Design and Manufacture all in house. Meaning Australia

I went online to find Australian Made underwear. Bean and Frank website states -We Create, Design and Manufacture all in house. So I thought that would include manufacture. However when my order arrived which was in a timely manner - no problem there. My issue is the place one manufacture. Label on garment states designed in Australian - Made in China.

sharl

sharlHunter Region, NSW

My Son Loves them

My Son tells me there the most comfortable Undies great service posted on time overall very happy I Have brought him these undies before he loves them thank you Frank & Bean

Store LocationEbay

Db64

Db64Central West, NSW

A+++ underwear

Great quality underwear for the price definitely recommend will certainly be buying more in the future .Items are very well packed and postage is very quick.Great range and awesome colours

Store LocationFrank and Beans
Phill C

Phill CMid North Coast, NSW

Best service ever .

I would like to say what a fantastic shoping expietence this was. I ordered from there eBay store for my partner and ordered the wrong size. As soon as I realised I contacted them requesting a size change .
Michelle contacted me immediately and said she would take care of it for me . In another emai she then told me the items were on there way . The items arrived a few days later and to my partners approval, she said they looked and felt great. I would fully recommend there products fabric , style and fit excellent and great value for money and there level of service/ communication is second to none.

Store LocationEBay store
vlceptor

vlceptorMelb, Victoria

Horrible quality, having problems currently trying to return items. Never again will i deal with this company

Horrible quality, having problems currently trying to return items, even though they claim they have a simple return policy. Never again will i deal with this company, overpriced junk. Briefs looks like g-strings by the way.

Sent photos of garments to them, stitching loose, damaged seam. Telling me unable to see damage in photos and that they will repair or replace. Said i want a refund as i'm not convinced of the quality waiting for a response. I know what it will be, unfortunately we can only repair/replace blah blah, i have a feeling a complaint to ACCC is on the way.

Update:
Gave me the response I expected, realised I paid via PayPal, opened a dispute. Now things will get sorted :)

Store Locationfrank&beans.com.au
Chris R

Chris RBRONTE

A+ Undewear A+ PRICE 5/5 stars

My rating for this is A+ Undewear A+ PRICE 5/5 stars. I dont have anything bad to say only good things, underwear was delivered on time. Upon opening the packing i was impressed with the workmanship and also the fit onto my body was perfect.

Lisee1967

Lisee1967Sydney

A lovely well present pack of Underwear was delivered to my husband

My husband raves on about these, after i bought these for him I've heard nothing but good things from him. His number one rule is there must be no ride up on any Underwear, these pass the test. Comfortable when at work and around the house he looks mighty fine in them.

Great Underwear

great quality and I enjoy the wide range of colours they last long as well and are a great fit

Loving the frank and beans underwear

after a few months of testing these i can confirm they are great quality for cotton underwear. shipping price was free as we spent over $50 which was a great added bonus! I bought 16 boxer shorts for hubby and 12 bikini briefs for myself in various colours. Delivery was fast within 5 days to outer VIC. Love the look and feel - will get some more for chrissy - highly recommended

Dan

Complete waste of time. Buy elsewhere if you actually want your order to arrive.

Dan

Thanks for responding Scott. By the way, the boxers that never arrived retailed for over $20 each, and i wouldve happily paid $5 more for Australian made, which my original Frank & Beanss were and i thought still were.

great underwear that actually fits

I bought some Frank and Beans in March, they are a perfect fit. In terms of buying underwear online ive had issues with other companies, these Franks fit great. Ive washed them many times over the past 4 months are they still have the brand new shape and fit. I will be recommending Frank and Beans to everybody on my facebook and family. Impressed is a understatement!