Frank Health Insurance

• <1 week (41)
    • 1-2 weeks (6)
    • 1-2 months (3)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (46) · No (6)
Raj
RajSydney, NSW

Perfect Private Health Insurance

The policy has very good value. Setting up with this insurance was very easy and clearly understandable. All Claims were settled promptly. I have been with this insurance for 3 years.

Julie
JulieWestern District, VIC

Very easy to deal with frank

I have been with frank for a long time. Found them very punctual with payment. Helpful at all times. During covid they stopped payments and picked me up again with no wait time or penalty

Claim Made Yes

Horrible insurer, many hidden fees. Unable to even assist with understanding of what may be charged.

Claim Made No
Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value health insurance

Easy set up I've been with Frank since 2014. Usually extras for dental or glasses are with purchase. I'm happy with the value for money. Have got lots of glasses.

Great !!

Very good value - been a customer for over 5 yrs. Claim resolved instantly. Very happy with the cover and customer service - no complaints. Would happily recommend Frank to friends and Family.

good policy

i received a bill for blood tests which is covered by medicare & frank health insurance , but frank insurance does not have a agreement with them so the bill was sent to me & i had to go to medicare & fill out a two way claim form, i am very busy with my wife in another hospital now , the policy is good value but frank needs to sort these little details out . Barry Tathem

Great Customer Service and easy to understand terms

First year I have been with Frank and they have been wonderful with telephone support especially with changing policies due to inadvertently choosing a policy that would exempt me from the Medicare Levy. Easy to understand terms, and good range of rebates. Very satisfied and will be likely to stay on

Claim Made No

australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance
Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Adequate for my needs

Policy was reasonable value and easy to set up about 3 years ago.
It was a lower cost than previous insurance provider with less frills which suited me. However, the overall amount paid out on claims is lower.
Claims are resolved quickly.

Plan CoverageHospital and extras

Juliana
Juliana

Told me I had moved to an area where my hospital of choice is not covered. I did not move or change address.

5 Star Treatment.

Was extremely satisfied with my experience with Frank regarding a question we had on extras. Everything was explained to me very easily and I knew exactly what it would entail. A very pleasant experience. We have been with Frank for approximately 4 years and they have always been easy to deal with.

Not as cheap as previous health fund

Consumer review

Have been with company over 5 yrs. have accessed it twice due to hospital visits. Frank paid all costs in first case. In second case we were forced to a private hospital and frank paid a substantial amount which I did not expect.

Friederike
FriederikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I used to be with medibank private

Frank has the same benefits as medibank private but is a bit cheaper, I would say maybe 5%. I now pay around the same as when I had a medibakn staff discount of 5%. The only negative is that the website is a bit hard to use, for example when you upgrade you cannot see your remaining balance anymore, but have to contact them. But overall I am very satisfied with Frank.

Joshua
JoshuaSouthwest, VIC

Great Extras

My Frank Lots Extras 50% Back is a wonderful ancillary product. It's just like frank. Simple and straight to the point and has a very generous Combined Dental limit of $2000 pa.

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Comprehensive cover at a competitive price with great customer service

The Frank Top Hospital (Silver +) & More Extras package offers exceptionally good value and ample extras cover. I have logged several claims online, all of which were processed within 5 working days. I have been with Frank Health Insurance for just over 3 years and am very happy with my cover.