Mandy Morrison

Mandy MorrisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend their product and services!

Fantastic job and a very smooth and professional installation done. The sales rep was very helpful with the product selection suited to our office requirements. This is the second set of blinds installed at our new corporate offices and I'm extremely please with the service, price and professionalism in which Franklyn conduct their businesses. I would very definitely use them for my personal home product installation and highly recommend their product and services.

Great Shutters for our Deck

We purchased Shutters earlier this year to replace an Awning that had perished over time. It has enhanced the look of the deck and provides a beautiful view out to neighbouring trees. It can also be closed to keep out any adverse weather / rain.
I would definitely recommend Franklyn Products and Service and I would purchase from Franklyn again. And I love having access to a local Store based in Tingalpa.

Carmel

CarmelBrisbane

Security Door

We have been very happy with the customer service from Franklyn Blinds. As another reviewer said - 'they did what they said they would, when they said they would - and the quality of the product and installation is top class.'

Fit out of new home

Our experience with Franklins was very professional. Help & guidance we received was excellent. Receiving our quote immediately was appreciated. Excellent price and installation was on time and fitted perfectly. Franklins highly recommended

Anne Martin

Anne MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Plantation shutters

I had a fabulous experience. very helpful assistant who was able to give us great ideas. His pricing was great.
The blinds were fitted in a timely manner and look fabulous. I was very happy with my experience with franklyns

Franklyn B.Franklyn Blinds

Good solid reliable product!

Have had three Franklyn Crimsafe security door installations now. Each time service was professional and reliable and the product is very good! On one occasion the technician came out to make an adjustment at no charge even though it was out of warranty.

marden08

marden08South East Queensland, QLD

Security screen doors

From start to finish we were very happy with the service from Franklyn Blinds - they did what they said they would, when they said they would - and the quality of the product and installation is top class.

Hi Marden08,
Thank you for the great review on our service and product. We appreciate your time to give us feedback and the 5 star rating.

Mich

MichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Plantation Shutters

Very happy with my new Franklyn Plantation Shutters, from organising quote through to install have had excellent, trouble-free service. The prices were competitive and the installed product looks great. Very happy!

Motorised Wire Guide Blind for Gazebo

We had a motorised Wire guide Blind installed in our Gazebo and it has made a massive difference. The afternoon sun used to beat in and reflect off the glass top table, now this is in we can sit out there any time of the day without the need for sunglasses, squinting or turning our backs to the outside.

From initial contact, to measure, quote and install the process was extremely easy. We did receive a few other quotes but Franklyn were by far the most professional and easy to deal with.

Absolutely Perfect

We ordered blinds, curtains, fly screens and security doors, Nick was great to deal with! The price is unbeatable and the quality is amazing! Thankyou so much you guys did an amazing job

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Blind faith

We are very satisfied with our Franklyn window & door blinds, security screen doors, Crimsafe screen door, awning and zip-blinds on our new house, all of which were professionally installed. All products are functioning as expected.

Jayne

JayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving my new shutters

I purchased my shutters and blinds from Franklyn North lakes. The staff was very helpful and professional . I was building a house and all blinds and shutters was made and fitted before I moved in.

Contented customers Bris

Contented customers BrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

The results were even better than we thought!

Wow!! The difference our blinds have made is amazing!
They cut the sun, especially on our door handle, you couldn’t touch it.
Those westerly winds - no issue now!
Great service and communication.

Franklyn B.Franklyn Blinds

Thank you for taking the time to post these pics and share your fabulous 5 Star review. We're so happy your Zipscreen Blinds have made a massive difference to those areas.
Thank you for purchasing Franklyn Blinds.

AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always been happy with Frnklyn Blinds

We have trusted Franklyn Blinds to install our indoor and outdoor blinds and Crimsafe security screens and doors in a number of properties over the past 10 years. We have always been happy with the service and the products.

Annette

I would like to mention that Brett has been great to deal with over the years. He has always offered sound advice, is punctual and professional.

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Franklyn have stood the test of time!

I first used Franklyn in 1993 and subsequently for other properties in 2000, 2010, 2017 and 2019. Overtime I have installed their following products Crimsafe window/door screens, paw proof mesh window/door screens, fire attenuation screens, canvas rollup patio blinds, zipscreens and shutters. Always a pleasure to deal with and quality products delivered. For me, I only use Franklyn.

LisaW

LisaWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for our New Bayside Home

We have used Franklyn to install blinds and shutters at our last 3 properties, the latest supply and installation of our Shutters look perfect, they frame our windows beautifully, they add character and warmth to our entire home. We are eagerly awaiting the install of our Crimsafe in the coming weeks. Thanks again to the team at Franklyn and to Trent for a fabulous and professional install.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic New look to the front of our house. Love these Awnings.

Love Love Love the new awnings installed to the front windows of our house. Was a very easy process, from measure and quote to installation. A very professional service from the person quoting to the installation guys. Thanks very much.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

David K

David KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Franklyn for our beautiful blinds!

Franklyn Blinds installed a number of blinds in our outdoor area today. We are absolutely delighted with the result. Both representatives (Gillian and Adam) were highly professional and looked after all of our needs.

Rex

RexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Practical, stylish and timeless.

We love our external blinds fitted to all our front windows. The process from start (quote) to finish (installed) was very easy and professional. We are very pleased and would like to thank Franklyn enormously.

Dianne

DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

From the start I couldn’t believe how helpful your sales staff member Greg was and competent with the quote being printed out and handed to me right there on the day. Your company was 1 out of 4 companies which I got quote’s from, the other’s I either had to wait for the quote (about a week) or ring them when they didn’t turn up and then had to chase them up for the quote as well. Because of the great service from Greg and the installers Sean And Jake we actually ended up purchasing more items then we originally had decided on at the start, our new house (Brisbane North) looks great with all the shutters, blinds and crimsafe.