Franklyn Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (55)

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely thrilled

Best priced quote, super fast service, amazing quality. Blown away by professional and efficient Franklins are! There was a slight issue (my error) and after 1 phone call they came the next working day to fix it. Cannot recommend them enough.

Wendy

Wendy

Balcony blind

We were very pleased with our outdoor balcony blind, looks lovely, cuts the glare, while still giving us a view. The salesman and installation guys were really great too. Thankyou!

Mary

Mary

Very happy

We ordered roller blinds for our new apartment from Franklyns, after getting quotes from a few other companies. From our first meeting with Hunter to the install by David yesterday, we were extremely pleased with the knowledge, patience and general professionalism of this company. We had a few hiccups but these guys worked as a team to ensure completion of the installation - working late into the evening. We also had dealings with the lovely ladies in the Cleveland showrooms and the Accounts people by email, they were always so genuinely friendly and helpful. We would highly recommend this company. Thanks Franklyns

Franklyn B.Franklyn Blinds

Perfect solution to stuffy bathroom

We have breeze and views in our ensuite now with our new shutters. The service, workmanship and quality were outstanding. The rep, the check measure, and the installation were all carried out in a professional manner We are soo pleased with the shutters.

Bev Schmidt

Bev SchmidtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brand new bedroom

We had shutters installed in our master bedroom. Oh my the difference!!! So happy. Found this company so easy to deal with and very professional. Will now be getting more throughout the house

Lara Kimberley S.

Lara Kimberley S.South East Queensland, QLD

I'm really sad about my curtains - block outs far too heavy behind sheers - no guidance given

Franklyn B.Franklyn Blinds

Appreciate that - look forward to your call

Hi There, Apologies if I misunderstood - do you require my details? Or you have found them? When can I expect your call?

Theresa P.

Theresa P.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the service and products

As a repeat customer (had some roller blinds made/installed) we recently had indoor living room window shutters & bedroom and living room curtains made/installed. Great to deal with genuine people who just want to ensure that everything is clear and you get what you want with good advice when unsure. Very happy - thanks again.

Drum

DrumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Shutters and Blinds

Very happy with all stages if our blind and shutter order. Communication was good, staff were polite and timing was as quoted. Also happy with the quality of the products particularly the shutters. They are well made and well fitted.

Kym E.

Kym E.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and product

From quote through to installation, all appointments were met as planned, communication was excellent and product was well installed on-time. Love my new awnings and would highly recommend, thanks Franklyn

Great from go to whoa!

The process was first rate; from initial measure and quote - where some of our own misconceptions about what we might be able to do were put to rest, to the final successful installation. We had to go through Body Corporate approval process and Franklyn provided all the information required to satisfy the legal requirements. We had a follow up concern after installation and there was a prompt response both by email (an almost immediate reply), as well as the on-site visit by technician. All around I would highly recommend Franklyn.

kimberley kiwiQueensland

Disappointing service

We have been given mixed information and whilst trying to settle on the final product before ordering felt some in the company were rude and follow up did not address our concerns. Consequently we are not going through with the quote

kimberley kiwi

Thank you for your response.
I have been contacted by Wayne Fels and responded yesterday.
Regards
Lynn Wilson

Laura B

Laura BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our house looks fantastic!

Very happy with all our Franklyn Blinds. Would recommend to anyone interested in these modern, clean, fresh window coverings.
The service provided from the initial call out through to fitting the finished products was perfect.

Good quality

Roller Blinds and PVC Shutters good quality. All involved with measuring, quoting, and fitting very knowledgeable. Thanks to Nicola at Tingalpa, Shaun Smithson, Sales Rep, Niall blind fitter, Lance, Shutters installer.

Franklyn B.Franklyn Blinds

The best in the business.

Thanks Franklyn for our new multi-stop channel outdoor blinds. Big thanks to your sales rep Katie Heneker from North Lakes who looked after us and gave great service. The install team were professional and clean up after the installation.

Peter T.

Peter T.

Timber look blinds

I had a number of white timber look venetians fitted. After the initial fitting I was unhappy with the blinds and lack of communication from Franklyn I utilised this site. Franklyn subsequently contacted me and the blinds were refitted and the housings greatly improved. At the conclusion of this process I am happy with the blinds and especially impressed with Wayne the Brisbane sale manager who attended and fixed the issues. On the basis of Waynes commitment to customer service I would now recommend Franklyn to others and will use them again.

Ann-Marie A.

Ann-Marie A.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Product and Service

Extremely happy with our crimsafe screen. Gillian the Franklyn Rep has excellent product Knowledge. Went above and beyond to get us the matching colour for our screen. I highly recommend Franklyn Blinds. :)

Franklyn B.Franklyn Blinds

Enjoying our new found privacy thank you Franklyn

The wait time was less than expected . The blinds look and work fantastically, we can still see our beautiful backyard easily through them. It gives us another entertaining space even if it's raining. Love these blinds.

Mandy Morrison

Mandy MorrisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend their product and services!

Fantastic job and a very smooth and professional installation done. The sales rep was very helpful with the product selection suited to our office requirements. This is the second set of blinds installed at our new corporate offices and I'm extremely please with the service, price and professionalism in which Franklyn conduct their businesses. I would very definitely use them for my personal home product installation and highly recommend their product and services.

Great Shutters for our Deck

We purchased Shutters earlier this year to replace an Awning that had perished over time. It has enhanced the look of the deck and provides a beautiful view out to neighbouring trees. It can also be closed to keep out any adverse weather / rain.
I would definitely recommend Franklyn Products and Service and I would purchase from Franklyn again. And I love having access to a local Store based in Tingalpa.

Carmel

CarmelBrisbane

Security Door

We have been very happy with the customer service from Franklyn Blinds. As another reviewer said - 'they did what they said they would, when they said they would - and the quality of the product and installation is top class.'