3.8

Rates and Fees
4.1

Sarah G.
Sarah G.2 posts

Couldn't be happier with the result!

Rate every element highly - provided an extremely detailed quote, were very helpful in choosing tiles and fittings etc from their excellent showroom, arrived on time and didn't waste time during the job, all the tradies were lovely, communication was great and the finished bathroom, toilet and laundry were just beautiful.
S.A.N
S.A.N22 posts

Perfect work

Cannot believe the transformation!! I am so thankful that I chose Fred Rose - Mitch was so pedantic and knew exactly how to turn a small bathroom into a show piece. Great workmen - very hard working and the office staff were such a pleasure to deal with as well. So a big thank you - especially to Mitch for doing such a great job and for ensuring that everything ran smoothly - nothing was too much trouble! Thank you!
KMM
KMM

Bathroom

A large selection to choose from. Floor grates rusting, paint coming off tapware. The bathroom still hasn’t been finished, nearly 2 years later. Would not recommend. Customer review for Fred Rose Bathrooms - April 2021.
Barry S.
Barry S.Sydney, NSW

Quality and service

The rebuilt our bathroom and laundry in Coogee. Started on time, worked every day until completion. Gave great up front advice and then delivered a very high quality product. Addressed any issues along the way without complaint and kept us updated.
Best bathroom
Best bathroom

Exceeded expectations

Very impressed by the quality of workmanship and professionalism of all the trades people involved in creating our amazing bathroom. Worth every cent. Mitch oversaw and coordinated everything beautifully and finished the work in the time discussed. We highly recommend Fred Rose bathrooms
India
IndiaSydney, NSW

Terrible service & terrible work

Such terrible work especially for the price. The workmen are rude, lazy and sloppy. [Name Removed] and his team need to learn their lefts from their rights as I’m now stuck with a bathroom I did not ask for, everything is out of place, sloppy and botched. The team just wanted to get it done and get out of there, you can tell by the poor quality of their work.
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Rob
RobSydney, NSW4 posts

Excellent work

In the last two years we renovated small bathroom and ensuite. And we've recently renovated the main bathroom with Fred Rose Bathrooms. The best renovation project experience ever. Matt and his team are so professional. They protected floorboards and carpet, and clean up every day after they finish job.
We ended up with beautiful bathroom and excellent finishes.
We are so satisfied with their work and recommend them highly.
Well done Mat and team.
Robert, Dural
Kerry E.
Kerry E.Sydney, NSW

Forever Home Perfect !!!

Matt and his team couldn't have been more helpful and professional. They completely stripped bare our old outdated bathrooms x 3 !!! and gave us three beautiful modern sparkling new ones. The process was absolutely painles, every trade we dealt with was excellent. Their attention to detail was brilliant from covering everything in their path that could have been damaged, to millimetre perfect construction. We are so pleased with their work and recommended them highly. Thanks again Matt. The Edward's Family, Kellyville.
Mason
Mason

Very sloppy work

Terrible workmanship and horrible service. It’s all about getting the job done quick rather than done right. The should use the same people rather than 5 people doing bits and pieces. Unfortunately the quality of their work is not a good as it was when Fred was monitoring the work. Very disappointed especially in their care for the customers who believe they will do the right thing.
Robyn and Robert
Robyn and RobertNorthmead

Faye
Faye

Just Beautiful couldn't have picked a better company to deal with,

Everything went like clockwork the tradies arrived on time they were very polite. David did a great job designing what I wanted. Everyone that has seen our new bathroom is very impressed.The office staff were terrific I am very happy with my choice of Fred Rose.

Rene
ReneGreen Valley

Cathy n
Cathy n

Excellent results

Once again Fred Rose Bathrooms.did not disappoint. I had my bathroom installed by them 12 years ago and was delighted with the end result. Sold that apartment a few months ago and several buyers commented on how beautiful the bathroom was and were surprised when I told them the bathroom had been renovated 12 years earlier.

The new apartment I purchased needed some work and Matt came out. I couldn't speak more highly of the way the whole process was handled. I have dealt with many tradesmen over the years and because of so many bad experiences always dread getting any work done. It is extremely uplifting to deal with a company which is both ethical and proud of their workmanship. A rare thing indeed.

Suzzie Q
Suzzie QSydney, NSW52 posts

Costly

We had 2 bathrooms and a laundry done by Fred Rose. When jobs were finished we had issues that needed to be fixed. It took a long time for them to come back. I would look into other options before committing to them.

Tachanyu
TachanyuSydney

We love our bathrooms!!!

We had both the bathroom and ensuite done by Fred Rose. Works completed in Dec 2015. We are very happy with the overall work done. Yes the costs were much more expensive but the works were done professionally and the products were of high quality. Yes, there were problems, but they were resolved to our utmost satisfaction. All the peoples we dealt with from both the Padstow and Fairfied offices are very friendly, professional and helpful. I have no hesitation to recommend Fred Rose to my friends.