3.9

4.3
4.2

Dhuman
Dhuman5 posts

Shower reseal - now looking fantastic

The online booking process was easy and the inspection and quoting was carried out promptly and professionally. I am very happy with the results of my shower resealing. It looks as close to new as is possible on my existing tiles. Windel did an excellent job and clearly took pride in doing it to the highest possible standard. I would use this company again.
Mick
Mick4 posts

Excellent Workmanship

The job was approached very professionally and explained in detail what was going to be done to rectify the shower leak. Could not be any happier with Sunny. He is an excellent tradesman. The shower looked like new when he finished the job and so far, so good. No leaks.
Michael P.
Michael P.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Shower reseal

Efficient and timely service with a very reasonable price. Tidy work.
Fredrick
FredrickSydney, NSW2 posts

Services delivered on time

I have used this company. They come to inspect at the agreed time and when the price is agreed, they deliver the service as agreed. They have a warranty on their products and services. Safe to use them. Recommended.
Peter
Peter

Great company

Great company to deal with and repairer was fantastic and friendly
Marlene
MarleneSydney, NSW6 posts

The Shower Repair Centre

Very happy with my experience with the Shower Repair Centre. Reasonably priced fix of my leaking shower and a good job by a professional tradesperson. Time from when I rang to when job was conpleted only 2 days. Highly recommend.
Melvyn
MelvynMount Annan10 posts

EXCELLENT COMPANY WITH GREAT WARRANTY

Had leaking shower. They removed then waterproofed and sealed the grout in the shower tiles.
Peter C
Peter CSydney, NSW

They made it easy and got the job done well

The shower repair centre team were efficient and professional. The solution provided was cost effective and my bathrooms look clean and fresh, and are waterproof once again.
jills
jillsSydney, NSW2 posts

Vic S.
Vic S.

Seal Ensuite Shower

Cris did a good job in our shower leak problem
Mike L
Mike LSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Reasonable job. Disappointed with the attitude of the technician, though

These guys were very quick. Once I accepted their quote, the work was scheduled within a week.
The job seems to have been done well. It looks good and I have had no issues yet.

The two negative issues I have are:
- They were a little pricy. I don't think that the job should have cost that much, however I accepted it to get the job done quickly
- Their technician was very surly. She was not happy when I started asking questions and, at times, was borderline hostile. It made me feel very uncomfortable

Murray H.
Murray H.

shower leak detection report

Geoff from Shower Repair Centre was very professional and prompt. highly recommend them to anyone. My shower areas were all good, but they spent the time to investigate that it was a water pipe leak.
mark h.
mark h.Sydney, NSW

The Shower repair centre

I needed two shower cubicles to be repaired due to water leakage and mould issues. I contacted the shower repair centre and they were very professional and friendly. They gave me a reasonable quote and scheduled the work at a convenient time for me. The technicians arrived on time and completed the work efficiently and neatly. They explained the process and the warranty to me clearly and answered all my questions. The shower cubicles look brand new and function perfectly. I am very happy with the result and would highly recommend the shower repair centre to anyone who needs shower repairs. They are reliable, skilled and courteous. Thank you, shower repair centre, for your excellent service
Peter K
Peter K

A very professional team, who were very responsive and made sure we were happy with their work. I would recommend.
june2011
june2011South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

So Happy With Shower Repair

We had our shower done by the above company, Chris was fantastic such a polite young man he didn't stop until the shower was finished. And he did a great job we were very happy we would highly recommend this company Thank You for a job well done. Nev & June