• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Emma C.

Emma C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Dream kitchen!!

I have my dream kitchen, pantry and butlers kitchen. We love our new kitchen and wardrobe, from the design process to the installation everything was above our expectations. I’ll never have storage issues ever!!! We updated our design during covid, the apt was done smoothly via zoom, Thank you Freedom, our designer Beatrice and Steve Boyd kitchen and vanity carpentry.
(Splash back and plumbing to be finished by us, just moved in).

• +2

Daniel

Don't even bother, broken promises and lies

Store LocationSouthport
Daniel

I have just sent my number in reply to the PM . I look forward to seeing what the response is as I haven't been impressed so far.

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would like to thank Darryl and his team (especially the guy who did most of the work) for an easy install. I also want to thank the designer and everyone else who has been part of this installation. I love my new kitchen.

Store LocationBundall Qld
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Michelle. We are thrilled to hear you love your new kitchen and would love to pass on the feedback to our team! Could you please provide your job number ? Thank you, Freedom Kitchens.

Job no FDQSP21016

Colleen

ColleenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My kitchen is a disaster

Nearly two months without a functioning kitchen. Doors that won't shut, drawers that won't open, missing appliances. The island is bench half white and half grey when it should be all grey. No action following emails, complaints or phone calls. Paying for the kitchen on delivery gives you no leverage. Save yourself the heartache and disappointment - use another company

SLM

SLMSydney, NSW

Design perfect-service not

The design of the kitchen was perfect, service was terrible, unfinished work, my husband had to finish some of the job as services will not send someone to do it.(part of marble bench by the window)
also after two years of renovations, we had issues with kitchen cabinet door, was not resolve, they were playing pass the parcel, until I went to the store and get this sorted, was after 5 weeks that they finally send some one to fixed.

Store LocationCarrinbah NSW
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi there. We are sorry to hear about your experience and have sent you a private message to look into this further. Regards, Freedom Kitchens.

“Design” consultation - Terrible experience

The “designer” came to my house for the “free” design consultation. First he tried to argue with the things that I wanted for my kitchen, and then once I told him I needed to sleep on the decision and wasn’t making a decision straightaway he got super rude and pushy. I felt uncomfortable in my own house as a single female. He called his manager and spoke about me right next to me, and he didn’t even have a card to give me. I was happy with his design but not ready to make a 11K decision in 5 minutes. I have not been contacted since, there was no follow up and no customer service. Have told everyone I know not to use your company, it was a horrible experience.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Jade. We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to investigate this further. Please see our private message requesting further details. Regards, Freedom Kitchens.

stuart anneSouth East Queensland, QLD

new bathroom updated kitchen

this is by stuart /anne dick to start we would like to thank all the tradies for doing an excellent job and helping us to get best outcome with the space we had with bathroom and kitchen also ben and staff in the office we would use them again in a heart beat THANKS

Store Locationchatswood road springwood qld
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Stuart and Anne. We are glad to hear about your experience and would love to pass on the feedback! Could you please provide your job number ? Regards, Freedom Kitchens.

Wasted 3 hours of the so call design consultation

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback, we have addressed this with our team to improve processes in future. Regards, Freedom Kitchens.

KateIllawarra, NSW

Beautiful kitchen quality

To start the designer lovely guy got it totally wrong but the installer did a measure and we sorted it out lovely quality kitchen looks amazing great price the communication from start to finish was fantastic. I blew it as I had builder that said he could install but I would definitely get there recommend installer . I am actually going to use freedom for my next project

Store LocationSuper centre
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Kate. We are glad to hear about your great experience! If you would like to provide your job number so we can pass this onto our team that would be much appreciated. Regards, Freedom Kitchens.

My job number FDNMP19221 thank you for your reply

Samantha

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

!!! Do not use freedom kitchens !!!

Store LocationVictoria
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Samantha. We are sorry to hear your experience so far and have been advised our team and Installation supervisor are working with you currently to assist. Regards, Freedom Kitchens.

simo

simoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Im thrilled to be sending constant emails

Store Locationonline
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Simon. We are sorry to hear about your experience and have reached out via private message to assist you further. Regards, Freedom Kitchens.

Tennille

TennilleSouthwest, VIC

Exceptional quality and service

I am thrilled with my new kitchen. Excellent quality and seamless installation. Any questions were promptly answered. Thank you for a great experience. Fantastic to know it is backed by a 7 year guarantee.

Store LocationOnline
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Tennille. Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear you are thrilled with your new kitchen. We always welcome photos and your job number to pass this onto our team if you would like to share! Regards, Freedom Kitchens.

Est

EstGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

POOR QUALITY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

I paid $17K for my kitchen and it's full of faults. After asking Freedom to fix these issues and getting no response I have finally taken the to VCAT and Building Disputes Victoria. A friend of mine is a producer on the TV show The Block. Freedom used to do The Block kitchens but my friend informed me that due to constant issues and bad quality they no longer do them. Hopeless company!

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Good morning. We are sorry to hear this has been your experience and would like to have one of our team members contact you to discuss how we can assist. We have sent you a private message to obtain more information. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Glen

GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great looking kitchen - meets my vision of what I wanted

Planned the kitchen 3 years ago and paid deposit. Due to financial difficulties I was forced to delay completion until a month ago. The company was very accommodating in letting me pay a small fee (off the price) to keep it going. Now it is complete and I couldn't be happier. Company was great, quickly replaced a damaged-in-transit carton. Looks Great!

Store LocationThe Good Guys - Carseldine

Next is kitchen!

The process from consult to installation was smooth and supportive. We installed, and everything we needed was delivered and in great time and quality. Couldn’t love my new laundry any more

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Mary-Lou. Thank you for your great feedback! We are glad to hear you love your new laundry. If you could kindly provide your job number that would be much appreciated. Kind regards, Freedom Kitchens.

Mary-Lou Schwind
Mary-Lou Schwind

Job number: FEVDR21030

ExySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with our Freedom Kitchen

Store LocationNewmarket QLD
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi there. Thank you for sharing your experience and we are glad to hear the great feedback! If you would like to provide your job number we would love to pass this onto our team. Kind regards, Freedom Kitchens.

sure: FDQDR21006

JacquelineSydney, NSW

Best design

I had the best designer ever. I am quite fussy, but my designer was very patient and obliging in changing and improving on the design until we got it just right particularly taking into account all the appliances, and it was a big job; kitchen, butlers, laundry and kitchenette. The design was outstanding. The CAD team were quite obliging in tweaking the finer details that had to be made. The installer has also been great to communicate with and has a wealth of knowledge. My contact at FK kindly followed through as we travelled along. So far so good, I'll keep you posted when installation happens... countdown, can't wait!

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hello Jacqueline, Wonderful feedback and we are very happy your experience has met your expectations thus far. Would you please advise your job number.

FDNDR18333

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Morning Jacqueline, Fantastic thank you.

Best Experience

From our experience all l can say is total satisfaction. From speaking with our designer, to ordering, to installation/completion. Nothing was too much trouble everyone listened and we got what we wanted, we are hands on people. Thanks Chantelle and Rod and 12 months still love my new kitchen, best experience ever

Store LocationFrankston
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Thank you Mary for providing your positive feedback. Would you please kindly advise your job number for Freedom to share your feedback with the individual in each department that assisted.

Fantastic Kitchen

Freedom designed, manufactured and delivered an excellent kitchen in the middle of various lockdowns in Victoria. This is not a flat pack kitchen, it came assembled and the quality was excellent, exceeded my expectations. I am really surprised of the quality for a modest price representing great value

Store LocationRichmond Victoria
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hello Sam, Thank you for fantastic feedback. Would you please advise your job number to share with all parties involved in your experience.

Sam
Sam

FDVRM20169

Tanja

TanjaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Easy communication throughout the process, website friendly to use, competitive price in comparison, realistic time lines for production and delivery, issues resolved quickly when they arose, easy payment system to navigate

Store LocationNunawading Victoria
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hello Tanja, Thank you for comments. Would you please advise your job number to share with the team. Kind regards, Freedom Kitchens