• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Corey

The worst customer service and product

Corey

Job reference number was FDQDR18224 - the only reason we didn't take it to QCAT is that you wore us down and my wife was so stressed about it we let it go.

Marnie

MarnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless

Tried multiple times to get a quote to replace a cabinet and after many phonecalls to them with promises of a call back I gave up.
I would advise you do not use them to do your fitout, if you want any additional products or amendments afterwards they won't be interested.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Marnie, thank you for providing us the details to look into this one for you. Our team have emailed you the quote for this additional cabinet. We look forward to hearing from you regarding this. Thank you.

Sandra W.

Sandra W.

Kitchen NOT supplied as shown in showroom. No communication

Jackson kitchen

Jackson kitchen Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thrilled with my new kitchen

Delighted to finally receive my new kitchen in my new house the second one in 11 years, (I had a Freedom kitchen in my old house). Same quality and service from the Freedom team.

Job Satisfaction

John Q

Be warned you are not dealing only Freedom kitchens but their third party contractors

• +1Thumbnail
John Q

So its been over a week and no one has been in touch regarding the kitchen not a single email phone call or text. They have simply take our money and ran........

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Delighted with our new kitchen!

The whole process was very easy and collaborative so the experience of working with Freedom Kitchens was excellent. The designer and installer were extremely thorough, knowledgeable and professional and the Customer Service team fixed up any issues raised with them quickly and with no hassle. We are really pleased with the look and functionality of our new kitchen and would recommend Freedom Kitchens. FDNDR21218

Emma Carey

Emma CareyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing kitchen transformation!

We cannot fault our kitchen install with Freedom from design to installation it has been amazing. We had an issue with some damage to a drawer upon delivery and the team have been proactive in getting this fixed.
We are in love with our new space and the quality is amazing.
We would definitely recommend Freedom Kitchens.
FDVDR21337

Glen Porter

Glen PorterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our new Kitchen

A wonderful experience finally when everything runs on time and things happen when we are told they will happen. Highly recommend Freedom Kitchens to anyone looking for a new Kitchen. Job Number FDVFR21021.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

We are so glad to hear you have a great experience with us, Glen, and thank you for recommending us! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Very Disappointed

Lynelle
Lynelle

KLR

KLRSydney, NSW

Freedom Kitchen Quote

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Incompetent completions team & customer resolutions.

Installation process was appallingly slow. What was meant to be completed in December has only just been finished (end of March). I also had to do the clean up! Their response? Lip service, empty apologies and a shallow dismissal of my claim and refusal to reimburse my extra costs because they feel the kitchen was still usable despite the issues I raised. I've contacted Consumer Affairs, and filed a report with DBDRV. Failing that, next is VCAT.

JFR
JFR
Yvette W.

Yvette W.Sydney, NSW

Worst experience and customer service

Pick anyone else. They are never available when you call. The final drawings aren’t 100% after multiple requests and I’m still waiting to have my kitchen installed 6 months later. Now they have given me an install date 2 months away. Then I have to wait another month before the bench tops are installed. 9 months to get a kitchen installed. I just rang and again I can’t get through to anybody. Very unhappy customer here.

NIGHTMARE DONT DO IT!!!

Appalling customer service. Never able to reach someone. phone calls rarely returned
I’ve spent 53 hours on phonecalls. 4 months and I still don’t have complete installation.
Dreadful experience VCAT next.

Caroline D
Caroline D

FDVDR21235

Poor installation, poor service

Very unhappy with installation and post installation service!! The drawers were not installed well and the service to fix/correct this amounted to a video and we are expected to correct it ourselves.

Lois

LoisNew South Wales

Love my kitchen

Great design, good service. The process of designing and choosing the overall look was very positive, there was many designs, colours and textures to consider. Quotes and costs were advised at each stage of the design process

Rates and Fees
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

What a beautiful kitchen you have created, Lois! We are so glad to have helped you on this journey and hopefully will get to work with you again on some future projects :) Warm Regards, Freedom Kitchens

BreeVictoria

Awful experience

Store LocationNunawading
Jane from Kenso

Jane from KensoSydney, NSW

No More Clutter

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Excellent product and excellent service

Very happy with the final product, we splurged and got the designed range, worth it. Customer service was excellent and the designer was very receptive to our wants when designing the kitchen. We will be coming back to freedom for our laundry renovation.

Hi Rosemary,
Thank you so much your brilliant review! It has been a pleasure helping you build your dream kitchen and we can't wait to help you create your dream laundry next :) . Warm Regards, Freedom Kitchens

MSh

MSh

Great kitchen product and fitting experience

Great price and efficient service from Freedom. Cupboards solid as are the interior draws. We were able to change our mind on the design a few times without an issue before we signed off. FDNDR21236

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi, we are so delighted to hear you are loving your new kitchen! We look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future. Warm Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Absolutely love my new Hamptons kitchen

I absolutely love my new Hamptons kitchen. All Freedom staff were wonderful, patient and helpful especially the CAD team via the online portal. All the trades were on time, clean, polite and did a great job. Thanks everyone for everything :-) would definitely recommend Freedom if you want a designer kitchen at a great price.

Hi Tiffany,
Thank you for the glowing feedback. We are so happy you are loving your new kitchen and would love to see photos of the finished project! We wish you and your family many happy years in your new kitchen. Warm Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Andy

Andyasked

Hi Freedom Kitchen,

can you please give me a PM regards my job? I'm not having a great experience thus far, and it is so difficult to call the office, no one answers.

Andy

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Andy. We are sorry you haven't been able to get through. We have sent you a private message to follow this up. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Himabindu Samardhiasked

Has anyone who has been unhappy with freedom kitchens ( They basically lied , left exposed untiled areas , charged us easily 5k extra.. the list goes on ) gone onto fair trading or taken them to court ?

I sincerely think they sell false dreams , their whole contract process is almost not legal( making people sign contracts before complete drawings / no cool down period )

Would there be anyone interested in joining me if I got legal help ?

Jacob
Jacob

Yes i also needed to bring in a plasterer to fill in the gaps.
Their nominated plumber was hopeless....the insinkerator was not securely attached and actually came off its bracket after 3 months leaving us obviously to clean the mess and get another plumber to reinstall.

Himabindu Samardhi

Did you do anything about it ? I am going to go through Fair trading and then down the legal route .

Hi Himabindu,

Thank you for your feedback. We have been in touch with you to attempt to resolve the issues you have outlined. We have inspected the workmanship completed by your installer and we remain committed to assisting you with reaching a resolution between your installer and yourself. I will have a Case Manager make contact with you to see how we can help complete your kitchen. Kind regards, Freedom Kitchens.

Kerryn P.

Kerryn P.asked

Has anyone in south-east Melbourne had a Freedom kitchen done? Who was your installer and are you happy with the job? Also, would you mind sharing how much it cost?

stuart anne
stuart anne

we are in qld i dont think our installer will come that far but the people here are realy good we had no trouble with any off the tradies or the people in the office hopes this helps

Taylah K.
Taylah K.

We are in Carrum Downs, designed and put a deposit down for a kitchen before Covid started. Still haven't had a final site measurement so our cabinets won't have even been ordered yet. If I hadn't put a deposit down I would be going elsewhere. Their communication has been shocking.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Taylah K. We've sent you a private message so we can assist. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Get an answer from our members and Freedom Kitchens representatives