Listing monitored by Freedom Kitchens

• Rates and Fees

Jill N
Jill NCalondra, QLD

Our amazingly beautiful kitchen

This is the second kitchen we have purchased from Freedom in 10 years. Absolutely beautiful kitchen and fantastic experience from initial enquiry to delivery and installation. Thank you all involved

Michele Mullen
Michele MullenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Experience from start to finish!

I cannot recommend Freedom Kitchens highly enough, the whole procedure from start to finish was exceptional. The communication through the web portal was quick and professional. From the designer to the installer and everyone in between couldn't have been more helpful. Everything works as it should and I particularly love my new pantry with all the pull over shelves.The end result is our beautiful new kitchen , we wouldn't hesitate to use them again should the occasion arise.

• +2Thumbnail

kitchen design

i am happy with my kitchen . it was installed fast and all the team were on time. i am really happy with the design. the customer service was great also.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Ashkan, we are so glad you are thrilled with your new kitchen and your experience with Freedom Kitchens. We hope we get the opportunity to work with you again in the future :)

Find out how Freedom Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

We are very happy with our new kitchen.

We are very happy with our new kitchen. We were particularly well served by our designer, and particularly our installer and his team. The one minor hitch was delivery of the correct replacements of two cupboard doors.

Anne Marie
Anne Marie Sydney, NSW

Horrible

• +4Thumbnail
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.Sydney, NSW

Great value, beautiful result!

We love our new laundry so much! The whole process was so simple and we couldn’t be happier with the end result. We knew it would be great, after having our kitchen done by Freedom last year. We didn’t have a big budget this time, so we instead used the value range with a laminate benchtop - however, it does not at all look like a ‘budget’ job! I’d highly recommend at least getting a quote with Freedom if you’re looking at doing your kitchen or laundry. (FUNDR21611)

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

We are so thrilled to see the beautiful laundry we have helped you create - and meet your budget! Thank you for this delightful feedback and we can't wait to work with you again in the future :)

Renée T.
Renée T.Sydney, NSW

Black is back!

The end result was nothing short of perfection from Freedom. From start to finish, the service was fast, easy, on point and portable with the easy use of the online service. Our family home will be just that for many more years to come.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Wow! What a sophisticated heart of the home we have helped you create. We are delighted to hear you have enjoyed the process. Thank you for your great feedback!

Jane

Freedom Kitchens - Unbelievably Good!!

We have enjoyed the best customer service, trades and in store assistance! Cannot speak more highly for our cabinet maker, who tweaked our design & made our kitchen dreams come true.

• +7Thumbnail
Jane

We are still waiting on our splashbacks to go in!!

Jane

Ignore the random two images in there too!!

Sherryn
Sherryn

Love our new kitchen and at such a competitive price!

Although we loved the look of Freedom kitchens, we didn't initially consider them for our renovation because we thought it would be out of our price range. We then found out about their Value range and they were so competitively priced and worked out to be the cheaper option compared to others like Ikea. The process was so smooth with Freedom, and we felt we were treated the same as if we were receiving their higher end range. The cabinetry and benchtops are great quality and so much nicer than many others we saw. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them and look forward to doing more kitchen renovations in the future with them!

Christopher
ChristopherSydney Surrounds, NSW

The kitchen of our dreams came to life!

The Freedom Furniture kitchen design brought our vision to life with accuracy, care, and detail. I was impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, and with the high quality trades that were associated with our project.

Himabindu SamardhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non resolution of issues raised

I have posted a detailed review in the past about how unsatisfactory and downright terrible dealing with Freedom Kitchens was. I was offered around 700 $ in compensation for 30,000$ botch job. I however never saw the 700 $ either.
I am not dealing with them anymore as there is no point.
I do however want to raise awareness regarding how unscrupulous and unaccountable they are .
I want to document my own journey and experience with "excerpts" from the email responses I have had from their complaints resolution team and pictures of how they left my kitchen .
Does anyone else have their own stories to tell ?
Please respond below .

Store LocationBrisbane
Kristy
KristySydney, NSW

Love my kitchen, terrible aftersales

I love our kitchen, rep was great and the organising went fairly well. When we needed some aftersales items, ie the bin or kickboards wasn’t installed so we needed someone to come back, now we want some cabinetry on the opposite wall - I have emailed on the portal for six months getting nowhere. Long forgotten now they have our tens of thousands of dollars. So frustrating and can’t go anywhere else as we need it to match.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Purchase of a Freedom Kitchen.

Our kitchen looks good. The price was good for modulars. The staff were helpful when unable to open the correspondence. The installer was good, had it in within 2 days. Disappointed I missed out on the velocity points though.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Love cooking in my Freedom kitchen

They say the kitchen is the heart of the home, our Freedom kitchen has become the heart of lives. Cooking in here is a dream and we can’t thank the Freedom team enough for helping us every step of the way.

Mel
Mel

Perfection from start to finish

My brief was a simple small job in comparison to what freedom kitchens are used to. They understood it completely though and delivered to spec. Great quality materials that’ll last forever.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

We are so glad you are loving your new kitchen, Mel! We strive to make any space functional for our customers and suit their wants and needs. We hope we get the opportunity to work with you again in the future!

Read more reviews - page 2

Andy
Andyasked

Hi Freedom Kitchen,

can you please give me a PM regards my job? I'm not having a great experience thus far, and it is so difficult to call the office, no one answers.

Andy

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Andy. We are sorry you haven't been able to get through. We have sent you a private message to follow this up. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Himabindu Samardhiasked

Has anyone who has been unhappy with freedom kitchens ( They basically lied , left exposed untiled areas , charged us easily 5k extra.. the list goes on ) gone onto fair trading or taken them to court ?

I sincerely think they sell false dreams , their whole contract process is almost not legal( making people sign contracts before complete drawings / no cool down period )

Would there be anyone interested in joining me if I got legal help ?

Jacob
Jacob

Yes i also needed to bring in a plasterer to fill in the gaps.
Their nominated plumber was hopeless....the insinkerator was not securely attached and actually came off its bracket after 3 months leaving us obviously to clean the mess and get another plumber to reinstall.

Himabindu Samardhi

Did you do anything about it ? I am going to go through Fair trading and then down the legal route .

Hi Himabindu,

Thank you for your feedback. We have been in touch with you to attempt to resolve the issues you have outlined. We have inspected the workmanship completed by your installer and we remain committed to assisting you with reaching a resolution between your installer and yourself. I will have a Case Manager make contact with you to see how we can help complete your kitchen. Kind regards, Freedom Kitchens.

Kerryn P.
Kerryn P.asked

Has anyone in south-east Melbourne had a Freedom kitchen done? Who was your installer and are you happy with the job? Also, would you mind sharing how much it cost?

stuart anne
stuart anne

we are in qld i dont think our installer will come that far but the people here are realy good we had no trouble with any off the tradies or the people in the office hopes this helps

Taylah K.
Taylah K.

We are in Carrum Downs, designed and put a deposit down for a kitchen before Covid started. Still haven't had a final site measurement so our cabinets won't have even been ordered yet. If I hadn't put a deposit down I would be going elsewhere. Their communication has been shocking.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Kitchens

Hi Taylah K. We've sent you a private message so we can assist. Regards, Freedom Kitchens

Get an answer from our members and Freedom Kitchens representatives