Verifiedfreedomkitchens.com.au

Helen C
Helen C2 posts
Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible waste of money and worst experience

I bought a kitchen in Feb 2023 and in March 2024 its still not finished. I have paid in full. The product is terrible. Regret choosing Freedom. Choose someone else!!
JPB
JPBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great design, advice and product

We loved our kitchen. The design process was excellent. Our designed talked us out of a European Style laundry and we put laundry into bathroom instead - we are so grateful for this advice. I love that the drawers are lined with aluminium. The kitchen was designed to fit into our small budget but it's beautiful and very functional. - Jane Show details ·  1
Lorelle
LorelleSydney, NSW

Positive experience

We have been pleasantly surprised by the process and outcome of installing a freedom kitchen. The cost and quality for me was placed above a Bunnings/Ikea but less than a bespoke kitchen company. For the additional discount/sale on cabinetry we needed to sign on at the first appointment which was an intense process but we were able to make alterations from there. There was administration tasks as you processed through design, planning, and sign off for each step but the timeline and process was clearly communicated. We are really pleased with the look, quality and function of our new kitchen and storage. Show details ·  1
Erika
ErikaSydney, NSW

Highly recommend Freedom

Freedom have been so easy to deal with. Jonathon Mockett our installer was absolutely amazing. He is an asset to you company and I highly recommend him. Show details ·  1
Angel
AngelBondi Beach, Sydney11 posts

Michael P.
Michael P.5 posts

JWW
JWW
  Fair Incentive

Excellent quality cabinetry for a kitchen upgrade

Overall 97% - very satisfied - good tradies with great skills - excellent cabinetry, and the overall look is neat and tidy ( just what I wanted!)
However I feel I got “conned” about the sink - I just accepted the order, as I know nothing about kitchen sinks, and it seems to me it’s an inferior version of what we had before Show details ·  1
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer 5 posts

• +4Thumbnail
Karen
Karen

Great kitchen!

We are really happy with our new Freedom kitchen! The design process was efficient and Freedom kept us updated with the order and installation date. Our installer did a great job and also arranged the trades, which was helpful. Show reply
Samantha
Samantha
Brett Appleton
Brett AppletonSydney, NSW2 posts

Annette
AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful wardrobes my freedom

Love my new wardrobe from freedom. Staff and tradesmen very friendly and great to work with Show details ·  1
marlene
marleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

my kitchen

was so happy n excited with my new kitchen - it was installed as scheduled - Show details ·  1
Alexander
Alexander

Most unprofessional company I've ever dealt with

Stay the [Content Removed] away from these [Content Removed]. Promise you the world, take forever to deliver / don't even deliver what was promised and screw up all measurements waist everyone time. It's honestly been the worst experience I've ever encountered Show details

Sam M
Sam M

Is your company modular or custom?

Freedom Kitchens   DM

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please refer to our website external link  for more information.

Melissa
Melissa

I seem to remember being told my kick boards could flip up for easy cleaning but can’t seem to work out how they do it. My kitchen is 11 years old now (it’s not that I haven’t cleaned, only just found this forum!) and apart from the badly designed Baumatic appliances, I have been really happy with it.

Barry
Barry

Flip out kickboards maybe something that can be supplied on request but have not seen same in the two Freedom Kitchen we had installed.

Francine A.
Francine A.

why cant i open a file in my documents

Contact info for Freedom Kitchens