Fresh Flowers

Flowers you think your ordering are not what you receive

I've used this company a couple times to order arrangements and both times I've been disappointed.
First time i ordered lilies pictured below. They were nothing like the presentation in the picture. My 5 year old niece could have done a better job. I complained and received credit for the cost of the arrangement. For Mothers Day, i decided to use the credit i had to purchase an arrangement for mum. Again, the flowers she received were nothing like what i had ordered. Presentation was extremely poor, flowers substituted weren't of the same value, and it came in an extremely small vase that was tipping over. I have received a reply from fresh flowers admitting that (and i quote) " 1) lithianthus have been subbed for protea's which I do apologise is not a suitable substitution 2) it not presented very well and 3)100% agree that it should not have been sent in a small vase". They have sent an email offering credit of a large value, a post apology to myself and one to my mother. But this is unsatisfactory as i do not wish to be tied to them any longer. I requested a refund and another bunch of flowers be sent.

Horrible Presentation And Flowers

Ordered 20 roses and decided to add on a candle a balloon and a box of chocolates for mother's day. Shocking to see that the roses looked nothing like what was pictured and the extra gifts I purchased were wrapped around the flowers with sticky tape with the balloon on a piece of ribbon no more then 30cm in length. I've had multiple issues with this company and believe many of the positive feedback on here is either paid for or fake. Tracking is also a fail as it stopped notifying me of the delivery after it was with the courier. When notifying sales I was told that my feedback would be passed on and that all gifts are sent out with tape. In addition to the quality of the roses...I have seen far better quality in terms of size and presentation at my local grocery store. There was also no hessian or bow attached as advertised. The wrapping paper looked like a garbage bag and wasn't the usual black matt wrapping used. Would never purchase from this company again and thought id warm others so they don't make the same mistake as me by placing their trust in a company that can't get a flower arrangement correct. I have also added a photo of what I ordered my mother last year and what she received. Website photos are clearly not what customers are actually receiving.

This is perfect!

First time I used fresh flowers, they were fantastic! They delivered on time, the flowers were fresh and very beautifully put together. The lady who delivered the flowers to my mum was so lovely! I highly recommend them!

Perfect

Great customer service on Valentine’s Day and very happy with delivery as it was delivered to a shop in a Westfield’s, and of course the flowers where beautiful and fresh

Hey Wes, Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback. We always really appreciate it and can't wait to help you with your next order. Have a great day.

In limbo

Chose my flowers - excitedly tracked - remained at “ delivered to courier “- it’s been 2 days - I now don’t even know if my flowers were delivered - I dint want to ask the recipient because IT’S MEANT TO BE A SURPRISE ! - should have stuck with Edible Blooms - on time every time

Hey Terry, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback. Unfortunately, on busy days, our couriers are sometimes unable to update the tracking straight away. If I could have your order reference I would be more than happy to follow this up for you. Thank you.

Excellent gift

Beautiful arrangement options and it was very easy to order. The arrangement was delivered on time and was the perfect gift. My friend was more than thrilled so thank you

Hi Debbi, we are so happy to hear that you are pleased with your order. We look forward to assisting you with your next one. Thank you.

Reliable and Stunning Flowers

Ordered flowers from here before and they were absolutely beautiful. My daughter was so excited when she received them. Absolutely beautiful Thank You Fresh Flowers.
Did not disappoint once again. Thanks

Hi Helen. What beautiful flowers! It is so lovely to see that the delivery brightened up someones day. We look forward to assisting you again with your next order.

Great Service

Fresh Flowers was easy to use, ordered 12 boxed rainbow roses for a friends birthday. Order was delivered on time and as expected. Would definitely be happy to use them again.

Hi Dan, Thanks for the lovely review. I'm so happy to hear that both the service and products have been such an excellent experience for you! Have a wonderful day.

Simple and reliable

The site is easy to use, reliable and cost effective. I have used Fresh Flowers on multiple occasions now without any issue, thoroughly recommend them to anyone. If you are looking to send a special someone a lovely gesture, then Fresh Flowers can help.

Hi Daniel, thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We look forward to helping you again with your next order. Enjoy!

Bit disappointing

Read great reviews, had flowers die almost immediately. I understand that can just be an unlucky result with flowers but the follow up is where they let themselves down. I was contacted saying they would love to resolve the issue. No contact since.
Shame.

Hi Jesse, I'm sorry we've caused so much disappointment. I'm having a hard time locating your order using your name, can you please provide me with your order reference code? Thank you.AfyhoThanks Jesse. I can see that we got in touch and have offered a resolution but are yet to hear from you.

Fantastic Service

Great selection of flowers at reasonable prices. Communication is second to none and the quality of the flowers is exceptional. Very quick turn around - flowers ordered at 9 am and delivered at 10.30 am on the Sunshine Coast

Hi Mark, Thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

What a joke!

Ordered a cup cake roses for my daughter’s bday today,thought it’s something different but they sent out a chrysanthemum instead. It’s heartbreaking when you are not there for your love ones and trusted this vendor who deceives their customers. Please justify if I order a 1doz roses and received the chrysanthemums wouldn’t that be a joke?

Hi Crissy, I'm sorry we've caused so much disappointment. I'm having a hard time locating your order using your name, can you please provide me with your order reference code? Thank you.

Perfect gifts to be admired

Fresh Flowers provide a beautiful and thoughtful way of giving for many occasions.
Its a wonderful way to say Happy Birthday or just to show that you are thinking of someone, or just to say Hello in an amazing way. :)

Hi Iman, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Product, presentation and delivery - great service all round!

Flowers were fresh, well presented, and delivered on time. Have used Fresh Flowers 3 times now, and each time I have been very happy with the service provided. From ordering to delivery to the longevity of the flowers, all the boxes are ticked!

Hi Kev, thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We look forward to helping you again with your next order. Enjoy!

Great product and service

The product that I ordered and the product that was delivered were the same. The flowers were beautiful and fresh. I paid for same day delivery (before 5pm) and they were delivered on the same day at approx. 3.30pm. Very happy with the products and service that I received. I would definitely recommend this company.

Hi Tayla, Thanks for the lovely review. I'm so happy to hear that both the service and products have been such an excellent experience for you! Have a wonderful day.

Their service was quick and good

Their service was quick and it was fastand it was good. My wife liked the flowers that they brought and enjoyed the message that came with it on how to take care of it.

Hi Yah, thanks for your awesome review. We are glad that we could make the order process so simple and easy for you. Have a great day!

Timely delivery of flowers and gift on Valentine's Day!

Flowers and wine were lovely .Delivered on time. Very happy with the service .Charges were reasonable .Not overpriced.No hassle .Would use them again . Came with the ribbons as booked. Would strongly recommend them .

Thanks so much for your awesome review Sankha! So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Awesome customer service quality

The bouquet of roses I ordered for my wife arrived on time and was beautiful. However, the roses did not last long and so I contacted Fresh Flowers to highlight this. They were very apologetic and offered an apology bouquet of seasonal posies that was gorgeous! Awesome customer service :)

Hi NBM, Thanks for the lovely review. I'm so happy to hear you've enjoyed dealing with our friendly staff. Have a wonderful day.

Very Special.

Fresh Flowers has delivered flowers to my partner for valentines, birthday and anniversary. On each occasion they have been on time and made her feel exceptionally special. A wonderful service

Hi Luke, Thanks so much for your lovely feedback! We are happy to know our flowers brightened up someones day :)

Great Long stem roses and delivered on time

Ordered flowers and chocolate to be delivered the next day for Valentine’s Day.
I was amazed and appreciated that the order was delivered to my fiance’s workplace before she finished.

Hi Corey, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.