Fresh Flowers

3.7

Horrible Flowers, Horrible Service

I ordered flowers for a 30th birthday and i was highly disappointed as they were nothing like what i got.
Nothing like the photo!

They said they had to change it but never notified me otherwise i would have chosen differently.

I also asked for a refund and i told them i changed accounts and then i contacted my old bank and they confirmed the amount will be sent back to them as there was no account to put it in.

This was from beginning of April. Its now going into June and they are saying they are still investigating...

Poor service!

PetsureNO

PetsureNOAustralia

Less than one star. Not happy at all

Michelle J

Michelle JSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! Won’t use ever again!!!

Cliff K.

Cliff K.South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor service

I ordered Mother’s Day flowers three weeks prior to delivery. I received a message after 6pm the night before advising the delivery couldn’t be made. Was offered an upgrade and delivery later the next week or a refund. Was too late to organise an alternative. My previous order for a birthday gift was also was not able to be supplied as what I ordered. Wouldn’t use them again.

Terrible result

I paid $55 for a small arrangement of roses for mothers day - was notified that roses were in short supply but then didn't actually get ANY roses in my arrangement. No response from the company to my feedback either. I will never use this florist again.

Worst experience and ugliest bouquet

My parents ordered for me a bouquet of 30 tulips. Paid 120$ including delivery. I received 7 green small tulips with broken branches inside, wrapped in 2m scotch tape and with wet tissue paper!? Horrible bouquet.
Tried to reach them out via email. No reply!
Stayed on the line for 35 mins when finally someone replied to tell me OH THERE IS NOTHING I CAN EO AT THE MOMENT, WE WILL HET BACK YO YOU.
I followed up after few days, stayed in the line for 37 mins with no reply!

Honestly, that was the worst company!

Caitlin C.

Caitlin C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing bouquet

Ordered the ‘New York Chic’ bouquet for my sisters 30th birthday and what she received was nothing like what was advertised online. I understand sometimes not everything is available and we would have been happy with substitutes, but no substitutes were given. The bouquet looked very empty and it was very disappointing. I sent an email saying I was disappointed and sent in a photo of what she received compared to what was online. I received a text message advising my photos didn’t go through and asked if I could text them through again, which I did. No reply. I sent another email following it up. No reply. Terrible customer service and very disappointing bouquet of flowers. Will not be using this company again.

Chonii

ChoniiSydney, NSW

Incorrect Flowers & Horrible Service

QueenMabs

QueenMabsSydney Surrounds, NSW

21st Day Brightener

Uber pleased. During such strange times, you have been an integral part of brightening my daughter's special 21st birthday. Thank you. Perfect size and time. Fabulous outcome whilst in isolation.

Samantha

SamanthaPerth, WA

Flowers finally delivered after such a mess around

FINALLY DELIVERED. After two hours on hold over three different phone calls and two emails sent, I thought I’d try one more time to get through. I was on hold for another 30 odd minutes and was about to hang up when someone finally answered the phone. I advised them that my friend in fact worked at the address supplied and they advised that reception told the driver that they no longer lived there. I said of course she doesn’t live there it’s a place of business. They apologised for the flowers not being delivered and said they’d deliver them back to the same address today. I received word from my friend that she had received the delivery. Will not be using this company again, however thankful I finally got through to them.

Sid

SidSydney, NSW

Substituted without advising me

I ordered a white orchid arrangement in glass vase. The only similiarity to what arrived was the glass vase...

It was an ugly purple arrangement of cheap chrystanthemums, a few gerberas and other greens.
I rang to query and was told due to covid that orchids were not available. I asked why no one had called to let me know and discuss options, they couldn’t tell me.
I understand and would have been happy to discuss options had they called, especially as it wasn’t like I ordered a random bunch or colour.
I am particularly annoyed as Chrystanthemums have a very negative cultural meaning (death & adversity) to the recipient (whose significant birthday) it was and I was really embarrassed.

Disappointed

Paid for Wilderness flower arrangement upgrade with chocolates. Chocolates missing from the delivery. Tried calling . Waited and waited for such a long time and hung up. Sent emails and waiting for response.

Sharel

SharelPerth, WA

Perfection.

Delivered on Valentine's day and just...Beautiful!! Very impressed by the size and health of the roses. This was sent to me from overseas and the order was done online.

The courier driver did call and ask for my address and said he had been given the wrong address, but my correct address was clearly labelled on the box which I found strange. Overall, I am very happy with the quality and service.

• +1

Great flowers if they turn up

Flowers never arrived. I think they will refund me but you can’t undo this kind of mistake when it’s time sensitive. Would prefer they tell me they can’t guarantee delivery.

Jimmy V.

• +1
AHJ

AHJCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Poor quality flowers. No communication. Not same day delivery

I ordered a native bouquet for someone in hospital who was very unwell and needed cheering up. It was not delivered same day and I was made to feel guilty for enquiring about when it would be there. I had to make several pone calls to find out what happened. Upon finally arriving the bouquet was of VERY poor quality and not at all what was on the picture. It looked like it was picked from someones backyard and not at all arranged by a florist. An "upgrade" was a very small scented candle. Not at all worth the money paid. I wish i'd looked at reviews first! It was very upsetting due to the nature of the situation.

Atr

AtrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy flowers from here !!!

I ordered my sister some Natives for her birthday and what she received was nothing like the picture . They informed me two hours after delivery that they didnt have half the flowers in stock so created their own . What the actual heck!? its a money making scheme by not informing people At time of the order that they dont have those flowers . People pay ALOT of money for flowers so I find this appalling!!! I will never use them again, and I recommend no one else use them either as you will be disappointed!!

On Time every time

I've been using these guys for years now I've now had a few orders and have never had a problem if anything they contact me and advise me that they have put a small gift in free of charge. Happy customer right here..

I would not recommend anyone uses Freshflowers.com.au

I ordered a bunch of flowers for an engagement gift when they arrived the stated size was to be around 60cm high for the bunch costing roughly $100, the ones received were just on 30cm with no tissue paper decoration and looked nothing like the picture as advertised