On Time every time

I've been using these guys for years now I've now had a few orders and have never had a problem if anything they contact me and advise me that they have put a small gift in free of charge. Happy customer right here..

I would not recommend anyone uses Freshflowers.com.au

I ordered a bunch of flowers for an engagement gift when they arrived the stated size was to be around 60cm high for the bunch costing roughly $100, the ones received were just on 30cm with no tissue paper decoration and looked nothing like the picture as advertised

Daniel F.

Daniel F.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service. I do NOT recommend

Ordered at 9-10 am in the morning. Same day delivery. At 1730 called to see why they were not delivered. “Oh driver was running behind, nothing I can do”

No refund offered And they act like they are doing me a favour by sending them out the next day by twelve.
So I waited and still no delivery by twelve on the next day, called again and got the answer “they are onboard with the driver but I can’t promise they will get delivered”
Still no offer of any fix or refund.

I will be not recommend this business to anyone and I’ll be going out of my way to assist others to avoid it aswell.

Lou

LouSydney, NSW

Extremely disappointing!

Pauline

PaulineAU

Flowers you think your ordering are not what you receive

Patricia

PatriciaSydney, NSW

Horrible Presentation And Flowers

This is perfect!

First time I used fresh flowers, they were fantastic! They delivered on time, the flowers were fresh and very beautifully put together. The lady who delivered the flowers to my mum was so lovely! I highly recommend them!

Wes

WesSydney, NSW

Perfect

Great customer service on Valentine’s Day and very happy with delivery as it was delivered to a shop in a Westfield’s, and of course the flowers where beautiful and fresh

Fresh F.Fresh Flowers

Hey Wes, Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback. We always really appreciate it and can't wait to help you with your next order. Have a great day.

Terry

TerryPerth, WA

In limbo

Chose my flowers - excitedly tracked - remained at “ delivered to courier “- it’s been 2 days - I now don’t even know if my flowers were delivered - I dint want to ask the recipient because IT’S MEANT TO BE A SURPRISE ! - should have stuck with Edible Blooms - on time every time

Debbie G

Debbie GSydney, NSW

Excellent gift

Beautiful arrangement options and it was very easy to order. The arrangement was delivered on time and was the perfect gift. My friend was more than thrilled so thank you

Fresh F.Fresh Flowers

Hi Debbi, we are so happy to hear that you are pleased with your order. We look forward to assisting you with your next one. Thank you.

Helen

HelenCentral Queensland, QLD

Reliable and Stunning Flowers

Ordered flowers from here before and they were absolutely beautiful. My daughter was so excited when she received them. Absolutely beautiful Thank You Fresh Flowers.
Did not disappoint once again. Thanks

Fresh F.Fresh Flowers

Hi Helen. What beautiful flowers! It is so lovely to see that the delivery brightened up someones day. We look forward to assisting you again with your next order.

Great Service

Fresh Flowers was easy to use, ordered 12 boxed rainbow roses for a friends birthday. Order was delivered on time and as expected. Would definitely be happy to use them again.

Fresh F.Fresh Flowers

Hi Dan, Thanks for the lovely review. I'm so happy to hear that both the service and products have been such an excellent experience for you! Have a wonderful day.

Daniel C

Daniel CSydney, NSW

Simple and reliable

The site is easy to use, reliable and cost effective. I have used Fresh Flowers on multiple occasions now without any issue, thoroughly recommend them to anyone. If you are looking to send a special someone a lovely gesture, then Fresh Flowers can help.

Fresh F.Fresh Flowers

Hi Daniel, thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We look forward to helping you again with your next order. Enjoy!

JesseKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bit disappointing

Read great reviews, had flowers die almost immediately. I understand that can just be an unlucky result with flowers but the follow up is where they let themselves down. I was contacted saying they would love to resolve the issue. No contact since.
Shame.

Fresh F.Fresh Flowers

Hi Jesse, I'm sorry we've caused so much disappointment. I'm having a hard time locating your order using your name, can you please provide me with your order reference code? Thank you.

Afyho

Fresh F.Fresh Flowers

Thanks Jesse. I can see that we got in touch and have offered a resolution but are yet to hear from you.

Mark K

Mark KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Great selection of flowers at reasonable prices. Communication is second to none and the quality of the flowers is exceptional. Very quick turn around - flowers ordered at 9 am and delivered at 10.30 am on the Sunshine Coast

Fresh F.Fresh Flowers

Hi Mark, Thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Crissy

CrissySouth East Queensland, QLD

What a joke!

Ordered a cup cake roses for my daughter’s bday today,thought it’s something different but they sent out a chrysanthemum instead. It’s heartbreaking when you are not there for your love ones and trusted this vendor who deceives their customers. Please justify if I order a 1doz roses and received the chrysanthemums wouldn’t that be a joke?

Fresh F.Fresh Flowers

Hi Crissy, I'm sorry we've caused so much disappointment. I'm having a hard time locating your order using your name, can you please provide me with your order reference code? Thank you.

Iman

ImanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect gifts to be admired

Fresh Flowers provide a beautiful and thoughtful way of giving for many occasions.
Its a wonderful way to say Happy Birthday or just to show that you are thinking of someone, or just to say Hello in an amazing way. :)

Fresh F.Fresh Flowers

Hi Iman, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Product, presentation and delivery - great service all round!

Flowers were fresh, well presented, and delivered on time. Have used Fresh Flowers 3 times now, and each time I have been very happy with the service provided. From ordering to delivery to the longevity of the flowers, all the boxes are ticked!

Fresh F.Fresh Flowers

Hi Kev, thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We look forward to helping you again with your next order. Enjoy!

Tayla Grant-Collins

Tayla Grant-CollinsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and service

The product that I ordered and the product that was delivered were the same. The flowers were beautiful and fresh. I paid for same day delivery (before 5pm) and they were delivered on the same day at approx. 3.30pm. Very happy with the products and service that I received. I would definitely recommend this company.

Fresh F.Fresh Flowers

Hi Tayla, Thanks for the lovely review. I'm so happy to hear that both the service and products have been such an excellent experience for you! Have a wonderful day.

Their service was quick and good

Their service was quick and it was fastand it was good. My wife liked the flowers that they brought and enjoyed the message that came with it on how to take care of it.

Fresh F.Fresh Flowers

Hi Yah, thanks for your awesome review. We are glad that we could make the order process so simple and easy for you. Have a great day!