Fresh Flowers

Reliable and Stunning Flowers

Ordered flowers from here before and they were absolutely beautiful. My daughter was so excited when she received them. Absolutely beautiful Thank You Fresh Flowers.
Did not disappoint once again. Thanks

Hi Helen. What beautiful flowers! It is so lovely to see that the delivery brightened up someones day. We look forward to assisting you again with your next order.

Great Service

Fresh Flowers was easy to use, ordered 12 boxed rainbow roses for a friends birthday. Order was delivered on time and as expected. Would definitely be happy to use them again.

Hi Dan, Thanks for the lovely review. I'm so happy to hear that both the service and products have been such an excellent experience for you! Have a wonderful day.

Simple and reliable

The site is easy to use, reliable and cost effective. I have used Fresh Flowers on multiple occasions now without any issue, thoroughly recommend them to anyone. If you are looking to send a special someone a lovely gesture, then Fresh Flowers can help.

Hi Daniel, thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We look forward to helping you again with your next order. Enjoy!

Bit disappointing

Read great reviews, had flowers die almost immediately. I understand that can just be an unlucky result with flowers but the follow up is where they let themselves down. I was contacted saying they would love to resolve the issue. No contact since.
Shame.

Hi Jesse, I'm sorry we've caused so much disappointment. I'm having a hard time locating your order using your name, can you please provide me with your order reference code? Thank you.AfyhoThanks Jesse. I can see that we got in touch and have offered a resolution but are yet to hear from you.

Fantastic Service

Great selection of flowers at reasonable prices. Communication is second to none and the quality of the flowers is exceptional. Very quick turn around - flowers ordered at 9 am and delivered at 10.30 am on the Sunshine Coast

Hi Mark, Thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

What a joke!

Ordered a cup cake roses for my daughter’s bday today,thought it’s something different but they sent out a chrysanthemum instead. It’s heartbreaking when you are not there for your love ones and trusted this vendor who deceives their customers. Please justify if I order a 1doz roses and received the chrysanthemums wouldn’t that be a joke?

Hi Crissy, I'm sorry we've caused so much disappointment. I'm having a hard time locating your order using your name, can you please provide me with your order reference code? Thank you.

Perfect gifts to be admired

Fresh Flowers provide a beautiful and thoughtful way of giving for many occasions.
Its a wonderful way to say Happy Birthday or just to show that you are thinking of someone, or just to say Hello in an amazing way. :)

Hi Iman, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Product, presentation and delivery - great service all round!

Flowers were fresh, well presented, and delivered on time. Have used Fresh Flowers 3 times now, and each time I have been very happy with the service provided. From ordering to delivery to the longevity of the flowers, all the boxes are ticked!

Hi Kev, thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We look forward to helping you again with your next order. Enjoy!

Great product and service

The product that I ordered and the product that was delivered were the same. The flowers were beautiful and fresh. I paid for same day delivery (before 5pm) and they were delivered on the same day at approx. 3.30pm. Very happy with the products and service that I received. I would definitely recommend this company.

Hi Tayla, Thanks for the lovely review. I'm so happy to hear that both the service and products have been such an excellent experience for you! Have a wonderful day.

Their service was quick and good

Their service was quick and it was fastand it was good. My wife liked the flowers that they brought and enjoyed the message that came with it on how to take care of it.

Hi Yah, thanks for your awesome review. We are glad that we could make the order process so simple and easy for you. Have a great day!

Timely delivery of flowers and gift on Valentine's Day!

Flowers and wine were lovely .Delivered on time. Very happy with the service .Charges were reasonable .Not overpriced.No hassle .Would use them again . Came with the ribbons as booked. Would strongly recommend them .

Thanks so much for your awesome review Sankha! So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Awesome customer service quality

The bouquet of roses I ordered for my wife arrived on time and was beautiful. However, the roses did not last long and so I contacted Fresh Flowers to highlight this. They were very apologetic and offered an apology bouquet of seasonal posies that was gorgeous! Awesome customer service :)

Hi NBM, Thanks for the lovely review. I'm so happy to hear you've enjoyed dealing with our friendly staff. Have a wonderful day.

Very Special.

Fresh Flowers has delivered flowers to my partner for valentines, birthday and anniversary. On each occasion they have been on time and made her feel exceptionally special. A wonderful service

Hi Luke, Thanks so much for your lovely feedback! We are happy to know our flowers brightened up someones day :)

Great Long stem roses and delivered on time

Ordered flowers and chocolate to be delivered the next day for Valentine’s Day.
I was amazed and appreciated that the order was delivered to my fiance’s workplace before she finished.

Hi Corey, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Shall only be buying flowers from here from now on!

The freshest, most beautiful flowers ever! I won’t be going anywhere else from here on!! Thank you so much for delivering flowers exactly as per your website! I will be back soon!

Hi Cindi, thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We look forward to helping you again with your next order. Enjoy!

E-Commerce done right

Quality and easy to navigate website that stood up under, presumably, a heavy load during a peak period when competitor websites were slow, unresponsive and in some cases inaccessible. Fast delivery and quality product.

Hi Chris, thanks for your awesome review. We are glad that we could make the order process so simple and easy for you. Have a great day!

They are THE BEST!

Wonderful Flowers
Accomodating
Love the SMS service on placing order and when delivered
Soft toys are adorable!
Reasonable price
Will defiantly buy from again, for sure!!

Loved the entire process of ordering flowers for my partner on Valentine’s Day. I selected the Single Rose and the Rodney Bear who came in a long box with the rose. It was amazing! I wasn’t expecting it to be a long stemmed rose but it was beautiful! Also wrapped nicely in paper and the effort they went to putting the ribbon on it with the tiny bag of water with a foam insert is just a small but amazing touch! (Rather than simply wrapping the bottom with a small bag).

Knowing it would be busy for V-Day they were still accommodating enough to delivery between hours specificed. But I also loved how I got SMS alerts on placement of order and for Delivery!

They are a really good florist and will be my go to one from now on! Thankyou so much for all the attention to details and preparing everything with heart!

Thanks for the fantastic review Valkyrie! I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us! We look forward to assisting you with your next order.

Excellent roses and speedy delivery

I ordered about two days before Valentines Day and was surprised Fresh Flowers were still able to accept my order. They were then delivered just after midday and my girlfriend loved them. Thank you FF.

Hi James, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Great value and service

Ordered Valentine's flowers the day before. Had a commitment of delivered by 5pm only.
Were early and the flowers looked better than on the website.
Well done to the team for exceeding the expectation

Hi Neil, thanks for the fantastic review. I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us!

Fast delivery. I dont use anyone else anymore

Fast delivery. I dont use anyone else anymore. Always on time and the flowers are never dull or wilted. Packaging is always nice and the price is great. The cupons are great too

Hi, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.