Listing monitored by Fritts Solar

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Fantastic service and installation

I had a fantastic experience with Fritts Solar. The good news is that they were quite accommodating and informative when it came to financing alternatives. I had no idea how to handle payments, finance, or anything else. Abi from Fritts Solar presented me with a number of system alternatives, each with a different price, and waited for me to decide how I wanted to proceed. Fritts solar is the best solar company in Perth. I recently installed a 6.6kW solar panel system and am pleased with its performance as well as my electricity bill.Highly recommend!

fantastic

Highly recommended and very informative process. Fritts Solar did a fantastic job. After sales service was great too. Abhinu was very prompted in organising the installation and rectifying post installation issue. i have recommend my friends to Fritts Solar.

Hi Yusof,
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! Thank you.

They were very responsive and easy to deal with. Good follow up and was willing to take time to explain the details and options. I would recommend to check them out.

Hi Stefano,
Thank you for the kind review. Customer service and satisfaction is our number one priority. We enjoyed working with you and your family - Thanks for your referrals too. Thank you.

Excellent customer service

I’ve had very good experience with Fritts Solar . They are very responsive to emails / messages. Took the time to explain everything I needed to know about installation of solar panels. They have good product knowledge. Excellent customer service . Highly recommended.

Cindy
CindyPerth, WA

Great customer service

They were very responsive and were accommodative with our requirements. Good follow up and was willing to take time to explain the details. I would recommend to check them out.

Hi Cindy,
Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so happy to hear that you experience with us was top notch! We hope that you enjoy your solar panels and all the solar benefits! Thank you.

Reliable tradesmen

Hi Harry,
Thank you for the kind review and thanks for having faith in us! It was our pleasure working with you and we appreciate your business. Thank you.

Brent
Brent Perth, WA

Great service, great workmanship

Hi Brent,
Thank you for your review . It was our pleasure working with you and we are glad to hear that you are happy with our services. We appreciate your business. Thank you.

Best solar company in Perth

Fritts solar performed an outstanding job installing solar panels on my double storey house, with enough to cover most of the consumption. They were pleasant, on time and incredibly productive. I give it 5 stars. Highly recommend!

Hi Bujar,

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

Competitive Price & Great Service

We have been very happy with the entire process.

Prompt follow up, and friendly service & sales. Installation was no bother, even though we required a few changes & after sales support has been A+.

Hi Peter,
Thank you for the kind review. Customer service and satisfaction is our number one priority. We enjoyed working with you . Thank you

Eie E.
Eie E.Perth, WA

Great Product! Great Service!

Fritts Solar has delivered the service professionally. The recommendations are easy to comprehend. The options to choose from are clear. They explained the different products that they offer.
The installation is fast. The service is great. The after-sales service is supportive. We didn't have any problems up to this writing. Great company with good service.

Hi Eie,

Very professional

Very happy with Fritts Solar. Well organised and great communication throughout the whole process. Available to answer any questions and kept us up to date with each step. Would definitely recommend to others.

Bathy
BathyPerth

Went to work , came home and system was up and running with no sign of original system. Site was left clean and tidy as I left it. Good job all found

Hi Bathy,

npspmp
npspmpPerth, WA

I had contacted many different solar companies and Fritt Sollar was the only sales consultant that took the time to explain to me how the system would work and the benefits for each solar system offered.Very professional from start to finish, the installers were punctual, neat and tidy. Many thanks to the Fritts team! I was getting the best system within my price range - highly recommend!

Hi ,

nagi
nagiPeel, WA

Im so happy with the service

It's good service so far I don't have any issues with panels and also i don't have any issues with the company I have one of my friends building new house so I'll let them know about the company.

Hi Nagi,

Happy with my solar

We were happy with the customer service provided by Fritts Solar when looking for quotes. They came to us and went over a few options and suggestions and happily answered our questions. Installation was arranged, went well, and I am happy with the result.