See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sorry, there are no reviews about Frontline Hobbies Physical store but you can read 21 reviews about Frontline Hobbies.

david.phillipsasked

Put my RC truck in for repair and was told it would take 2 weeks by Lachlan , after the 2 week period I emailed Frontline to ask when the truck would be ready only to be told by Mark that they needed another part which was on order. Phoned again after another 2 weeks but no-one answered then I emailed and got a reply from Narelle saying that the part would not be arriving until the next Monday and the car would be ready later that week. I left it until the Thursday of that week to again phone up and ask when the car would be ready only to be told again that the part would not be arriving until the next Monday which takes us into 6 weeks that Frontline have had my car for with no guarantee that the part would arrive even tho they are supposed to have a tracking system on parts ordered.
Going in today to pick up my car in the same condition I put it in with as I have had enough of Frontline fobbing me off with lies
A complete joke of a company and a bigger joke of a customer service dept and as per reviews above they are not getting any better and don`t even care about the customer
Would never use them again and will be taking this issue further

Frontline Hobbies
narelle s.Frontline Hobbies

A tad unfair. Spare parts for certain RC cars have to be ordered in from the Australian agent in South Australia. Retailers are reliant on good service along the supply chain. The spare part took two weeks to arrive. When fitted it was found the car required an additional part due to a gear strip determined when the car was tested. The new part was ordered and it took another two weeks to arrive. The supplier sent the wrong part! The importer in SA was contacted again for the correct part which brings us to the six weeks in question. Frontline is not to blame for the importer's slow service. From conversations with the importer, the part should be to hand this week.
We have done everything possible to fix the car but rely on third parties to expedite supply and provide the correct parts. It is counter productive to "fob off" customers and we would never do this after 40 years in trading. Colin Scott, owner.

david.phillips

I have a few points I would like to address regarding the situation. Firstly the lack of communication is appalling as we were never informed a second part was ever required.
Secondly was the correct part ordered in the first place?
Thirdly I was informed via email from Narelle the part was arriving Monday 13th, car would be ready later in week, yet again no communication to inform us it had not arrived. I attended the Broadmeadow shop yesterday to then again be told by Lachlan it may arrive Monday/Tuesday 20/21st. I then asked for the car back & was given it in bits and was asked to pay. Had there been effective communication we could have had the option to take elsewhere but were never given that option. I’ll tell you what is a “tad unfair” we have a daughter who looks forward to the Monster Truck on weekends. So we have had to “fob” her off for the last 6 weeks. We can’t see the supplier is fully to blame. After this experience we will never use Frontline Hobbies again.

Get an answer from our members and Frontline Hobbies representatives