Online store, Physical store

2.7

Rob Y

Rob YHunter Region, NSW

Amazing communication skills

Have not been able to start my sons nitro rc car since Christmas. Took it in today and the 2 guys that were on today were so good toward my son showing him how to get it going and how to look after it. Thankyou so much he nearly cried when he finally got to use it

Store LocationBroadmeadow
king b.

king b.

Fantastic service

I highly recommend frontline they have been excellent getting my lil fellas rc car parts in for me and kept in contact with me the whole time well done guys

Thomas

ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Exceptional customer experience

VladimirSydney

On Time.

Ordered two puzzle clocks (one I thought might have been placed on back order as stock stated only one was available).
Both puzzle clocks arrived in the same package in perfect condition on time.
Happy Shopper.

I can get stuff from the UK & US faster

So ordered a billings boat kit plus a few other bits over 3 months ago. Boat was apparently out of stock, this happens, but still no sign of the boat and emails go unanswered. Pretty ordinary service, poor communication. Compared to other online shops its a very ordinary customer experience.

Geoff A

Geoff AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Where are my AFX cars?

Ordered AFX track kit, I also ordered 2 more extra cars. The kit took a long while to be delivered ( Coronavirus) I was patient . I never received my 2 extra cars ( value $100) nil reply to my email. (A) was for my daughters birthday (B) $100 is a lot to lose. I call it theft, don’t use them, if you like losing $100 buy a cigarette lighter and do it at home. I’m heading to up their way soon, if I just nick 2 cars is that theft? Funny how the internet allows the laws to be blurrrred.

Great Service

I order some paint on Monday and they arrived Wednesday. Now that is great service. It is better waiting a week and half for another Hobby Shop in Sydney to send an order.

Charlie

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome service

Regular email updates, great product and delivered 5 days after online order. Thank you, I will be a returning customer. Highly recommend this online store. Look forward to shopping with them again

Chris B

Chris BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent experience, will use again

Had big order, approx 8 items, got a phone call stating 2 of the brushes were out of stock and the young bloke went through a few alternatives, which I took, package arrived 2 or 3 days later, very prompt..
Waiting on an zimmerit applicator which was on backorder but I knew this when I ordered it..
Very happy with the experience really!!

Find out how Frontline Hobbies compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Poor online service and online orders are not a priority

They will sell the items you have purchased online weeks after you bought them to someone in store and then claim they are out of stock when they get around to filling your order. They seem to only fill online orders once or maybe twice a month so online purchases/customers are obviously not a priority.

Avoid if you are expecting normal level(s) of online service or want the items ordered within a month of purchase.

Julian

JulianPeel, WA

Online order

Have waited nearly a month. Emailed and was told to be patient. Have young son wanting his birthday present. He’s not happy. I’m getting annoyed. No wonder people go to overseas. When Aussie companies are like yours.

I would give a 0 stars if I could

I placed an order 3 weeks ago, I followed up numerous times. Then finally got a rude email saying I should be patient then today told my order was cancelled.

narelle s.Frontline Hobbies

hello there can I please have an order number and i will contact you and follow up

Really bad experience

Order Paint,Thinner,and Air brush from this shop,waiting for 6 days,shop didn’t say anything,no news about the item being delivered or no,so i need to call them and just got the news air brush is out of stock.really hard to reach by phone or mail.never shop from this shop,really bad experience and not reliable!! On Wednesday someone name Narelle said all my item
will be delivered on morning,Thursday i call them they said its backorder the airbrush.
Worst shop online experience here
if i cant give 0 star will be great for this Shop

Noreen

narelle s.Frontline Hobbies

Ordered item forgotten about.

Ordered some items which were out of stock 21st january. , had no update on them since.
Ended up calling frontline on 3rd march to find they had not done anything about my order but had since restocked the items.

Sour experience, consider this a one off.

sonia r.

sonia r.Wanniassa 2903, ACT

Excellent customer service

Thank you Frontline Hobbies for the rtf model plane purchased online Saturday arvo, and expedited interstate to my address on the following Wednesday. This is a precious Christmas pressie for an eager youngster who will be excited to receive this beauty.
Highly recommended online store. Wishing you all a happy Christmas!

Geoff

GeoffMid North Coast, NSW

Carrera Go Slot Car Order

Great price and very prompt delivery for a slot car set and extra tracks for my grandson for Chrissy, thank you :) Items where very well packaged and arrived safely, can't wait to see his face on Christmas day, thanks

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quirky and unusual games Great service

I rececently bought a dal Rossi chess set and when it was delivered and I unpacked it the base of the game was broken in transit. I had paid insurance as suggested and was glad I did. This was a problem that was not possible for the business to know in advance but thanks to Samuel and Josh at Frontline they resolved the issue by sending a new base. Happy with end result . I like the product and recieved good help.

thanks Kathy review much appreciated

Panos

PanosSydney, NSW

Believe all the bad reviews. They're all true.

Ordered multiple items from these people. Some of which were in stock, some were on backorder, but one item worth $125 had to be sent from another, unaffiliated shop in South Australia. Some of the items were sent to the Shipping Address (my work) which arrived just fine. But, despite my sending them an email to confirm that nothing is to be sent to the Billing Address (home) the item coming from South Australia was sent to the Billing Address instead and left at the front door. I'm sure it was, but it wasn't there when I got home. If these people want to run an online business, then surely simple things like sending goods to the correct address is priority number one. Currently dealing with PayPal to get my money back.

Maverick RC truck

After seeing the maverick blackout online I drove to the store to check it out. I found the product on special which the staff were to eager to pass on to me. All the staff were friendly and always checking to make sure you are being looked after. I will be definitely be shopping there again

Rocketeer

Rocketeer

Beyond Rubbish

narelle s.Frontline Hobbies

we were showing Estes Designer in stock but we have been unable to locate them.We are expecting a big order from Estes in the next couple of days.Sorry about the delay
Narelle Scott

Robyn H.

Robyn H.asked

do you sell hobby glue ? Dyna Grip Medium CA +

Vladimir

As a customer I have never purchased glue from Frontline but I believe it is available from their site.

david.phillipsasked

Physical store

Put my RC truck in for repair and was told it would take 2 weeks by Lachlan , after the 2 week period I emailed Frontline to ask when the truck would be ready only to be told by Mark that they needed another part which was on order. Phoned again after another 2 weeks but no-one answered then I emailed and got a reply from Narelle saying that the part would not be arriving until the next Monday and the car would be ready later that week. I left it until the Thursday of that week to again phone up and ask when the car would be ready only to be told again that the part would not be arriving until the next Monday which takes us into 6 weeks that Frontline have had my car for with no guarantee that the part would arrive even tho they are supposed to have a tracking system on parts ordered.
Going in today to pick up my car in the same condition I put it in with as I have had enough of Frontline fobbing me off with lies
A complete joke of a company and a bigger joke of a customer service dept and as per reviews above they are not getting any better and don`t even care about the customer
Would never use them again and will be taking this issue further

narelle s.Frontline Hobbies

A tad unfair. Spare parts for certain RC cars have to be ordered in from the Australian agent in South Australia. Retailers are reliant on good service along the supply chain. The spare part took two weeks to arrive. When fitted it was found the car required an additional part due to a gear strip determined when the car was tested. The new part was ordered and it took another two weeks to arrive. The supplier sent the wrong part! The importer in SA was contacted again for the correct part which brings us to the six weeks in question. Frontline is not to blame for the importer's slow service. From conversations with the importer, the part should be to hand this week.
We have done everything possible to fix the car but rely on third parties to expedite supply and provide the correct parts. It is counter productive to "fob off" customers and we would never do this after 40 years in trading. Colin Scott, owner.

david.phillips

I have a few points I would like to address regarding the situation. Firstly the lack of communication is appalling as we were never informed a second part was ever required.
Secondly was the correct part ordered in the first place?
Thirdly I was informed via email from Narelle the part was arriving Monday 13th, car would be ready later in week, yet again no communication to inform us it had not arrived. I attended the Broadmeadow shop yesterday to then again be told by Lachlan it may arrive Monday/Tuesday 20/21st. I then asked for the car back & was given it in bits and was asked to pay. Had there been effective communication we could have had the option to take elsewhere but were never given that option. I’ll tell you what is a “tad unfair” we have a daughter who looks forward to the Monster Truck on weekends. So we have had to “fob” her off for the last 6 weeks. We can’t see the supplier is fully to blame. After this experience we will never use Frontline Hobbies again.

greg