Fudge Toning Clean Blonde

Fudge Toning Clean Blonde

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sonya

sonyaSydney, NSW

The best shampoo ever!!

I have had balayage done and by using Fudge shampoo keeps is looking fresh for ages, just keep in mind t toning shampoos can dry you hair a bit but this is the best doesn't dry out your hair as much, however I always use treatment in my hair at least once a week.

Purchased in January 2019 for $19.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured, Frizzy/Damaged and Normal
Causes Irritation No

SJB

SJBPerth

Not the best on the market

I have used this but found it was far to drying on my hair, I have found much better that is more moisturising

MelSee

MelSeeDarwin

This stuff is the bomb!

For years i used the De Lorenzo silver shampoo on my blonde hair cos I thought it was the best product out there. But then i tried this one and its *so* much better!! So impressed, don't have to leave it on for long at all, I love it!

BarklyAve

BarklyAve

Have loved this product for years!

Fudge has been my go-to toning shampoo since I began the journey to grey hair six years ago. It has kept my highlights and natural greys an even tone so my transition to grey was seamless. I still use it for that purpose as I still get highlights to break up the 'salt & pepper'. I have tried a couple of other toning shampoos, but I keep coming back to Fudge.

HayleyJ

HayleyJWestern Australia, 6157

Phenomenal.

You have the option to decide your level of toning by how long you leave it on for. This is a great lathering shampoo and smells amazing I find it quite addictive!! If you're looking for a cost effective silver toning shampoo that actually does the job and has no build up this is the one. Easy to find, most chemist's and department stores stock this for around $20. Also tones the brassy red from brown hair. Love it.

Em.

Em.Moruya

The best toning shampoo ever!

As a hairdresser I’ve tried many different toning shampoo’s and fudge is by far the best I’ve used.
It all depends on how toned you want it to how much you are using it , if you only want to tone some yellow tones out , just use it say once a week , or if you want a more over toned effect use it more often or I just put it on my dark blonde ombré ends , input it on dry and left it for 10 minuted.
Amazing stuff

Teonie

TeonieMildura

Love it

This is literally the best blonde shampoo ever! And I have tried so many from high end names to cheaper chemist ones. This has an awesome smell and leaves my hair looking amazing.

Chan

ChanPerth

A+ A+ A+

Oh my goodness this stuff is amazing. I bought some once from a hair dresser but after I threw out the bottle I could never find this product again. But it is amazing if you want ashy hair, it will eliminate all yellow and golden tones. However, don't get on white fabric as it may stain. (IT SMELLS SO GOOD TOO.)

Suz666

Suz666

Amazing

Have tried so many purple shampoos and this is the only one that leaves me with perfect platinum , not a hint of yellow hair ! (which after years of jet black hair has been incredibly hard to maintain as i go brassy verry quickly) ...it also cleans the oil away much better than the others
Couldnt live without it !! Also love that if i leave it on for longer i can have a silver/lilac tint which washes out with regular shampoo when im over it... Holy grail shampoo

Ash

AshMelbourne

Best toning Shampoo I have used

As far as the best at-home toning solution I've found, this has to be it. I usually apply and leave on for approx 10 mins for a pale lilac/silver, very over-toned look. Does dry the hair out, as others commented on, however i don't think is uncommon for a toning shampoo or any toning products. I usually wash my hair only once a week & pair this shampoo with a hydrating hair mask to keep everything looking shiny and not too frazzled. Highly recommend. Also keep an eye out for Priceline sales and you can pick it up at 40-50% off RRP

Twice it has turned my hair green

I used this shampoo at the suggestion of my hairdresser to brighten my blonde in between visits. I first time my hair turned green, i put it down to the fact that I have mint green towels, bedding,etc. But i just used it again a month later and had white towels and linen and my hair has turned green again. I guess it is not for all blondes!

This is Magic!

I had to wash my hair 3 times and leave it in about 20 mins each time and its made an incredible difference the product actually does what it said I have no yellow in my blonde and it's platinum with touches of violet :) extremely satisfied :)

Kezza

KezzaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Where have you been all my life!

I've tried purple shampoos before and never saw any difference to the tone of my hair so was sceptical about fudge! This is the best product ever!!! My hair usually starts to go brassy after couple of weeks and by using this product I feel like my hair is as fresh as it is from day one after getting it dyed! It's amazing I can't believe I've never used it before! I love the cool silvery tones achieved!

Nina A

Nina A

Good for inbetween salon visits

I struggle maintaining a clean ash blonde just with using a purple shampoo on its own.
I use Fudge Toning Clean Blonde once a week followed by a deep conditioning mask (I find it a bit drying) to maintain a platinum blonde.

The best in the world!!

My hair was orange by stupid products my hair dresser recommend.. Tried everything to fix it & nothing worked!!! UNTIL, a lady told me to try one last thing, once I tried it my hair was back to blonde almost cried of happiness this stuffs holy grail

nopelep

nopelepMelbourne

The best.

I make a 'hair mask' by combining a good amount purple shampoo, about 1/3 -1/2 conditioner and bit of water in mixing bowl. Apply to damp hair and cover with glad wrap. Leave this for 15 mins - 1 hour. Rinse (shampoo if you like) It will seem too purple, but then I do deep condition, again glad wrap and add heat. After rinsing conditioner out, a lot if purple has gone, and hair is platinum/silver. Good for about 2 weeks- month.

Turned my hair green.

I used this toning shampoo for the first time, and my blonde hair has ended up green! At least you can say it did actually do something, unlike other toners which have made little to no difference - just not quite in the right direction! Use with caution

Amy P

Amy P

Depends on what colour hair you want

If youre trying to go for a purple grey, sure. This shampoo is amaizng. The best on the commercial market but if youre trying to just get rid of the yellow tone then its works okay but it'll leave a pruple and grey tinge.

its ok for a while

I was using fudge as it was the only thing on the market that made a difference to my blonde hair, but after 3 or 4 times the colour ended up a horrible grey that was building up on my hair and it took me so many washes to get rid of it, there is another product which I haven't tried yet but has good reviews it called Brilliant Silver White its a hair toner as well, will let you know what I think about it, wish some body would make a good blonde hair toner :(

Bonnie

BonnieBrisbane

Best Purple Shampoo Ever!

This is the absolutely best toning shampoo I have ever used. I have used other expensive salon toning shampoos and they are never as good as this one. It never fails in getting rid of brassy tones from my blonde hair. I recommend this product to every blonde I know. I use this shampoo about three times a week (any more than that and my hair does end up a bit silver - just indicating how much it truly works)