Fudge Toning Clean Blonde

Fudge Toning Clean Blonde

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fudge? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (7)

Damages hair, snaps off!

Doesn't tone evenly, leaves purple and grey spots everywhere. Barely a few minutes on my hair and it's snapped off in places, and my hair isn't that damaged. Don't recommend.

Purchased for $20.

SilverShadow
SilverShadowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Was Disappointed At First...But Then!

When I had first stumbled across this product, I couldn’t justify the price for what it was, plus I was being a tight at that time, and then I started reading a heap of glowing reviews about this product, so I bit the bullet and went and purchased it.
Luck would have it that Chemist Warehouse had it on special for $14 (usually $18)!
I decided to freshen up the roots of my already blonde hair, which I knew would turn out brassy, and I will be honest, that I used the Fudge Toner, I was extremely disappointed in the results. However on each wash I used it after that first time, I’m now a fan and am more than happy to pay the full price! Highly recommend!

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $14.99.

Tahlzi
TahlziHunter Region, NSW

Love love love

Amazing, does as it says. My blonde hair looks much better after it's been washed. I use it once a week, doesn't dry my hair out and is super affordable.

Purchased in at Priceline for $12.

Katie williams
Katie williamsHobart, TAS

Love this stuff

I use this shampoo every third or so wash and it's great! You don't need to use much, leave it on for a few minutes and it really tones without going purple. Great product.

Purchased at Priceline for $14.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how Fudge Toning Clean Blonde compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Marina
Marina

Perfect

Ive tried lots of products to limit the brassy look. This product is the best ever. True to the title it really is a clean blonde. I'm older and have gone from dark brown to white over the years and now blonde because I don't want the white look just yet. Lots of different blonde permanent colour and now use a herbatint ash blonde. Wow the Fudge toning clean blonde shampoo and conditioner gives my hair life without having to re colour any more than every six weeks. Hope they never take Fudge toning clean blonde products off the market.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $14.

• Smell
  • Incentivised Review No
Alysha D.
Alysha D.Mid North Coast, NSW

The only shampoo I use and conditioner I use!

Have been using fudge for years now amongst different salon brand blonde shampoos, and can honestly say I love this one the most! And it’s the most affordable. Always leaves a beautiful clean blonde I always get asked if I’ve had my hair done after I’ve washed it! Love it

Purchased at Priceline for $19.99.

sonya
sonyaSydney, NSW

The best shampoo ever!!

I have had balayage done and by using Fudge shampoo keeps is looking fresh for ages, just keep in mind t toning shampoos can dry you hair a bit but this is the best doesn't dry out your hair as much, however I always use treatment in my hair at least once a week.

Purchased in for $19.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
SJB
SJBPerth

Not the best on the market

I have used this but found it was far to drying on my hair, I have found much better that is more moisturising

MelSee
MelSeeDarwin

This stuff is the bomb!

For years i used the De Lorenzo silver shampoo on my blonde hair cos I thought it was the best product out there. But then i tried this one and its *so* much better!! So impressed, don't have to leave it on for long at all, I love it!

BarklyAve
BarklyAve

Have loved this product for years!

Fudge has been my go-to toning shampoo since I began the journey to grey hair six years ago. It has kept my highlights and natural greys an even tone so my transition to grey was seamless. I still use it for that purpose as I still get highlights to break up the 'salt & pepper'. I have tried a couple of other toning shampoos, but I keep coming back to Fudge.

HayleyJ
HayleyJWestern Australia, 6157

Phenomenal.

You have the option to decide your level of toning by how long you leave it on for. This is a great lathering shampoo and smells amazing I find it quite addictive!! If you're looking for a cost effective silver toning shampoo that actually does the job and has no build up this is the one. Easy to find, most chemist's and department stores stock this for around $20. Also tones the brassy red from brown hair. Love it.

Em.
Em.Moruya

The best toning shampoo ever!

As a hairdresser I’ve tried many different toning shampoo’s and fudge is by far the best I’ve used.
It all depends on how toned you want it to how much you are using it , if you only want to tone some yellow tones out , just use it say once a week , or if you want a more over toned effect use it more often or I just put it on my dark blonde ombré ends , input it on dry and left it for 10 minuted.
Amazing stuff

Teonie
TeonieMildura

Love it

This is literally the best blonde shampoo ever! And I have tried so many from high end names to cheaper chemist ones. This has an awesome smell and leaves my hair looking amazing.

Chan
ChanPerth

A+ A+ A+

Oh my goodness this stuff is amazing. I bought some once from a hair dresser but after I threw out the bottle I could never find this product again. But it is amazing if you want ashy hair, it will eliminate all yellow and golden tones. However, don't get on white fabric as it may stain. (IT SMELLS SO GOOD TOO.)

Suz666
Suz666

Amazing

Have tried so many purple shampoos and this is the only one that leaves me with perfect platinum , not a hint of yellow hair ! (which after years of jet black hair has been incredibly hard to maintain as i go brassy verry quickly) ...it also cleans the oil away much better than the others
Couldnt live without it !! Also love that if i leave it on for longer i can have a silver/lilac tint which washes out with regular shampoo when im over it... Holy grail shampoo