Fujitsu High Static Three Phase ARTC72LATU (20.3kW / 22.6kW)

Fujitsu High Static Three Phase ARTC72LATU (20.3kW / 22.6kW) Questions & Answers

MPNs: AOTA72LALT and ARTC72LATU
Listing monitored by Fujitsu

3 questions from our users

Guy B.asked

Hi
Ihave an error code of EE:16 on this unit. what does it mean ?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Guy Thanks for your question The error code you have provided could mean the unit has a pressure switch/sensor error. Please turn your unit off for 20 minutes and turn it back on. If the reset doesn't fix the issue we would suggest for a technician to attend. Please call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484 and they will do their best to assist you.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI Guy we hope to hear from you soon so we can assist you as soon as possible.

Shreeasked
High Static Three Phase ARTC72LATU (20.3kW / 22.6kW)

Hi i have Fujitsu 20 kw Ducted air-condition with back lift controller, my question is can install smart thermostat or any other options to make my air condition to control wirelessly using app or alexa?

JOE GORT
JOE GORT

hi as i am not a tech i can,t answer that sorry

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Shree, Thank you for taking the time to place your question on Product Review. In regards to your question please be advised at this stage, Fujitsu do not have a WiFi capable controller. However, third party controllers such as AirTouch and MyAir can replace the original controller with the capabilities requested. Recommend you contact those suppliers to confirm pricing and compatibility. Should you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.

Shree

Hi thanks for the reply just one quick question I heard about the nest thermostat, can I replace the existing controller with the nest controller to get the wifi control, is the nest compatible with Fujitsu

Luc
Lucasked
High Static Three Phase ARTC72LATU (20.3kW / 22.6kW)

Hi, I am just about to buy a Fujitsu ARTC72LATU, any one has an issue with this model?

Peter
Peter

Hi Luc, I am also looking at purchasing a large ducted system and the ARTC72 is recommended by my local (West Aust) Fujitsu supplier/installer for my large house requirements.
However, I have also received quotes for the system from other manufacturers and they DO NOT recommend these larger systems (generally above 18kW) due to the noise level of the compressor (outdoor unit). Comments are that these larger units are commercial quality and not suited to residential locations.
I have a small block (635 m2) with close neighbours and suppliers of other brands like Daikin have stated they will not install a unit larger than 18kW for my location due to previous experience with neighbour noise problems for units larger than 18kW.
The Fujitsu supplier claims the ARTC72 is much quieter and that the large Daikin units (>18kW) have noise problems. However, they will not provide a guarantee that their unit will not cause neighbour noise problems.
Don't know if this applies to you?

See all Fujitsu High Static Three Phase questions

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives

Fujitsu High Static Three Phase ARTC72LATU (20.3kW / 22.6kW)

Other Ducted Air Conditioners