Fujitsu Lifestyle ASTG24CMCA (Cooling Only, 7.1kW)

Fujitsu Lifestyle ASTG24CMCA (Cooling Only, 7.1kW)

MPNs: 36515699 and ASTG24CMCA

Dom Campo

Dom CampoSydney, NSW

Perfect, don't know how I lived without it

The Fujitsu aircon we bought is a great unit, I'm not sure how I got on without it. Cool's the house down very quick, silent unit and very easy to operate. I am 100% happy with this product and would highly recommend Fujitsu. Fujitsu also gave us $150 rebate at the time.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Fujitsu
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Dom, We are so happy you are loving your Fujitsu Air Conditioner. Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review.

Senney

SenneyMelbourne

Cool for summer

I'm 100% happy with this product - well I have only just bought the product 3 weeks ago. It has cooled my living/kitchen open area pretty quickly and it does not make too loud of a noise. I had arranged for Harvey Norman to send out one of their experienced installers to do the installation for us and they have been very cooperative with appointment time. A very good product overall for the household.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

If you live in a regional area beware faulty new unit/ warranty

Date PurchasedSep 2016
bingo

bingoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent system

We thought this would be too big a system for us but it's perfect. it is the only one in our open plan ground floor and all we need, you can feel the coolness or the heat all the way from one end of the house to the other. It's perfect. Quiet as well. remote control is easy to operate and not intrusive on the wall. Excellent.

Date PurchasedJun 2017