Fujitsu Lifestyle ASTG24CMCA (7.1kW)

Fujitsu Lifestyle ASTG24CMCA (7.1kW)

MPN: 36515699

Perfect, don't know how I lived without it

The Fujitsu aircon we bought is a great unit, I'm not sure how I got on without it. Cool's the house down very quick, silent unit and very easy to operate. I am 100% happy with this product and would highly recommend Fujitsu. Fujitsu also gave us $150 rebate at the time.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Dom, We are so happy you are loving your Fujitsu Air Conditioner. Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review.

Cool for summer

I'm 100% happy with this product - well I have only just bought the product 3 weeks ago. It has cooled my living/kitchen open area pretty quickly and it does not make too loud of a noise. I had arranged for Harvey Norman to send out one of their experienced installers to do the installation for us and they have been very cooperative with appointment time. A very good product overall for the household.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

If you live in a regional area beware faulty new unit/ warranty

My low rating is in relation to warranty/ integrity of company after sale. I purchased a fujitsu to upgrade from an older split system of another brand. I had have another fujitsu that has always worked well and still does so my low rating is not on all the products.

The new unit would work intermittently but would consistently not work when the temperature increased. I was experiencing very high temperatures inside my home and being told by technicians attending I had a 'working unit'. I would not a response when I directly asked for a replacement.

I followed all the correct procedures with contact warranty, install checks and was very polite in all my dealings with fujitsu. This was an extremely bad experience overall, although an individual staff member was polite from fujitsu and tried to help, it seemed like their policy must be flawed somewhere and it was not a case where I would be heard as a consumer.

Luckily I had purchased through a retailer and they eventually sorted it out. The faulty unit was finally replaced. I heard anecdotally from two of the various service technicians that fujitsi are generally unwilling to replace faulty units. I don't know if this comment is fact or just gossip but after living for months in a heat wave I will be thinking twice to risk buying from this company again living in a regional area and having had this experience. I like the fujitsu products when they work and I hope fujitsu can improve their warranty customer service procedures for regional areas to look after their customers and listen. I am disappointed and hope very much the working unit I have now does not break down as I had a truly awful experience just trying to get the working product I paid for. I have been put off further purchase from this company, despite having another fujitsu unit that functions well. Regional Consumers in hot areas beware.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Excellent system

We thought this would be too big a system for us but it's perfect. it is the only one in our open plan ground floor and all we need, you can feel the coolness or the heat all the way from one end of the house to the other. It's perfect. Quiet as well. remote control is easy to operate and not intrusive on the wall. Excellent.

Date PurchasedJun 2017