3.7

3.2

Juliette
JulietteSydney, NSW

Dr Baloney

[Name Removed] was on 60 minutes in the 90s riding the coattails of [Name Removed], claiming he doesn't remove teeth (he actually does), somehow this gave him a minor celebrity status, unfortunately people are being charged triple market value for [Name Removed] because of this, but he doesn't actually do anything except show up to 10 minute appointments. At first they had huge eyes when they thought they could get 18k out of me. But then they were dismissive when I got an 8k quote elsewhere for the exact same treatment. You do not need to go here it is nothing special just fancy marketing. And pictures with "celebrity pals" and certificates proving he doesnt treat patients, his underlings do. Just be skeptical and get 2 other opinions.
Dee
Dee10 posts

Don’t throw away your money

This place charges $250 for initial consult as compared to other orthodontists who charge around $150. I did not get any service. The doctor tried to sell me a complex 20k+ suregery without giving me full details or proper consultation and conversation. Tried to downplay the surgery by saying it’s minor until I researched it myself. Staff are extremely rude and unprofessional. When I submitted a google review after 3months of waiting for a quote and a few phone reminders they called me and threatened legal action.
Patrick Lim
Patrick LimSydney, NSW

Tracy
Tracy

Knowledgeable and professional

Dr. Mahony is a very knowledgeable and professional clinician. He is also very skilled and passionate. In addition to this, he is always giving back to the community which I think is wonderful.
Dr Nav Singh
Dr Nav SinghSydney, NSW

A top professional and one the best orthodontists

Dr Mahony have been my top choice for an orthodontist for all my patients specially early interception.
He is a massive notch above a lot of specialists. He has helped a lot of dentists like myself with his knowledge and experience.
Mindie C.
Mindie C. Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding clinician

Dr Mahony and his team are wonderful professionals. I appreciate the help I was given in a timely manner. Dr Mahony has generously helped others within the dental profession as well. Outstanding.
Nishant
NishantGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best orthodontist

One of the topmost orthodontist clinician's in the world ! dr Mahony is only one of the few orthodontist who has vast knowledge of the subject and provides the holistic approach to the best outcome for the patients.
Highly recommended
Jiya G.
Jiya G.

Sydney's best Orthodontist!

Dr. Mahony is extremely professional and has guided me through my entire treatment. His practice manager, Andrea has been a delight to deal with. Dr. Mahony and his team has helped me overcome my bite issues, which were causing me immense pain and sleepless nights. I would definitely recommend him to others!
Ni Li
Ni Li

Amazing results

Dr Mahony and his team are very knowledgeable and professional. Dr Mahony was able to pick up my son’s breathing problems, and worked step by step to correct them. My son has been wearing braces only for 11 months, now are ready to be removed. We are very happy with the results. I would highly recommend Dr Mahony and his team to everyone!
Carina
CarinaSydney, NSW2 posts

Efficient consultation process

Sadly DrMahoney does not work on patients anymore. If you wish to proceed, it’s passed onto his associate to work. Not sure how much experience his associates has, but maybe worth a try
Henry
Henry

Excellent Orthodontist

Dr Mahony is a fantastic Orthodontic specialist. I came to him about a sleep study and he explained everything in great detail and we found the best treatment plan for me. I have not received braces but their holistic approach means that they're specialized to help in many ways.
Phil
PhilSydney, NSW

Amazing place and great Dr

The new practice in Randwick is sublime. Dr Mahony is an extemely professional orthodontist and all the other people who work at Full Face are just as on the money. The treatment plan we devised was followed through with immaculately and I am thrilled with my results.
Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Amazing Results and worth every penny!

I've just read a few of these reviews and they are talking about the cost being high, but you get what you pay for I believe. My partner was seen for really bad snoring - something others had told him would only be able to be fixed by surgery. But this practice completely stopped his snoring just with a tailored device. I was really amazed by how effective it was. In the end, this actually work out to be thousands of dollars less expensive than the surgery and recovery.
Annie M.
Annie M.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful practice

Very professional practice. Dr Mahony has extensive experience in the field of early treatment. I would highly recommend taking your child to him as he really helped my niece. The best Orthodontist in Sydney with over 30 years experience.
Jie xin xin Y.
Jie xin xin Y.15 posts

If I could I would never gone with them, waste of a lot of money and time

If I could I would never have gone with them. I have wasted 2 years with them and $10,000+. If i had known what would have happened I would never ever have made the contract with them. In the end I was lucky enough to have been given a second and third opinions and options and carried on elsewhere. I don't want to imagine what ifs...
Advertisement can be very deceiving!