Full Face Orthodontics

Full Face Orthodontics

3.7

Excellent Orthodontist

Dr Mahony is a fantastic Orthodontic specialist. I came to him about a sleep study and he explained everything in great detail and we found the best treatment plan for me. I have not received braces but their holistic approach means that they're specialized to help in many ways.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

Amazing place and great Dr

The new practice in Randwick is sublime. Dr Mahony is an extemely professional orthodontist and all the other people who work at Full Face are just as on the money. The treatment plan we devised was followed through with immaculately and I am thrilled with my results.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Amazing Results and worth every penny!

I've just read a few of these reviews and they are talking about the cost being high, but you get what you pay for I believe. My partner was seen for really bad snoring - something others had told him would only be able to be fixed by surgery. But this practice completely stopped his snoring just with a tailored device. I was really amazed by how effective it was. In the end, this actually work out to be thousands of dollars less expensive than the surgery and recovery.

Annie M.

Annie M.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful practice

Very professional practice. Dr Mahony has extensive experience in the field of early treatment. I would highly recommend taking your child to him as he really helped my niece. The best Orthodontist in Sydney with over 30 years experience.

Jie xin xin Y.

Jie xin xin Y.

Run away from them, all they do is high profile to sick your money

If I could I would never gone with them. I wasted 2 years, $10,000 and an unfinished job! Luckily i switched to a new orthodontics before the surgery, they said it was a poor job done for a complex case like mine.
This type of business just want your money they don't care about how it is. The person who runs the show us extremely rude after he takes your money
Run away from them and don't be fooled by the advertisement.

Shelly

ShellySydney, NSW

Perfect service!

Lovely people! Lovely service, every time I visit it’s such a wonderful environment to be in. Such friendly and professional workers! Absolutely the best and would recommend everyone to come to this place for any dental treatment!

Terrible

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Amazing results!

My two children have been seeing Dr Mahony for years now. Each had a number of issues to contend with and Dr Mahony worked step by step to correct all their issues. The results have been amazing! I would highly recommend Dr Mahony and the Full Face Orthodontics team.

treatment started

I would like to say how I found all he staff at Full Face Orthodontics amazingly helpful. Dr Mahony's knowledge and advise was helpful and have now started my braces and only a few months into treatment I have already seen a difference to my smile.

Christine

Christine

This a a the best place for orthodontics

All the orthodontists here are fantastic, and Dr Mahony was able to pick up on my childs breathing issues during sleep, which had been causing behavourial problems and was really affecting the whole family. Since Dr Mahony was able to correct my son's breathing with orthodontics, it feels like I have a new child. I'm just really so thankful. It's invaluable. I've been telling everyone just so other parents can be aware that these issues can have an actual physical reason, and not just that our kids are bad.

Holistic approach in treatment

Dr Mahony and his team are very knowledgeable. Dr Mahony looks at the whole face and not just teeth. He cares about his patients and aims to help them get not just straight teeth but good looking face and better health and airway.

Treatment

Dr Mahony has a degree in sleep medicine. I am Extremely happy with my outcome regarding my Sleep apnoea. After treatment I’m sleeping better and have stopped snoring. I was told I’d need a CPAP machine by my previous orthodontist.
Would recommend Full Face Orthodontics

Tara

TaraSydney, NSW

This place had totally changed my life!

Lani

LaniSydney, NSW

Rip off your money

Ibrahime

IbrahimeSydney, NSW

Would not recommend

Bad experience.

Messed around by staff - not impressed.
Would not recommend.
Business model is purely focused on generating sales with cold business minded staff who act unfairly toward their patients/ potential patients.
Also arrogant attitude.

Ozin M.

Ozin M.Sydney, NSW

Terrific experience

Fantastic service and friendly staff. Dr. Mahony was patient and very understanding of my childrens needs and provided a detailed treatment plan for us. Very efficient and clearly explained throughout.

Jemina

JeminaSydney, NSW

Great experience!

I had an appointment for my son last week with Dr. Mahony at the Neutral Bay practice.
We were delighted with the consultation and clear explanation provided for our son's first appointment.
The fact the staff also explained us each step precisely and we were taken care very patiently.
I would definitely recommend other people to get their children treated by Dr.Mahony.

Josh

JoshSydney, NSW

Full Face Orthodontics --> Painful, Stressful, Wasteful, Expensive

Cristian

CristianSydney, NSW

Amazing outcome

Dr Mahony straightened my teeth without pulling any of them out, I also improved my breathing and sleeping issues. I had 2 orthodontist’s opinion before and they all agreed I needed to do some extractions. Honestly I’m pretty happy with this outcome! Great job Full Face Orthodontics.

December 30th 2019 Update: Excellent early intervention

Great place to go if you want to prevent major orthodontics work in the future.
My daughter had an expander and braces afterwards and the outcome of the treatment is just amazing !! 110% recommended !!

Happy Father

Happy FatherSydney, NSW

Orthodontics with the need for extractions.

My son just had his braces removed at Full Face Orthodontics. I couldn't be happier. We saw 3 other orthodontists before deciding on Dr Mahony. All the others wanted to pull out 4 teeth, but Mahony made the space with an expander. Even my dentist was amazed at the outcome