1.9

21% · 311 · 79%
Brand Manager for Fur Life Vet? Claim your listing.

kim strosin
kim strosin

AWEFUL

Thus product was highly recommended on the website. We'll, I'm here to tell you that we have 2 dogs, and bought 2 collars. One of the 2 was broken when we got them, and they did send us a new one. We live in the city, without wooded areas, and just found a giant tick on one of our dogs. We'd used Frontline for years and NEVER ONCE had an issue. These collars are overpriced, and absolute garbage. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!
Tim B.
Tim B.

FURLIFE is garbage!!!

FURLIFE. Does not work as advertised!
The collars may work on fleas but not ticks!!! And the company does not stand behind their product!!! Refused to refund me! I pulled two ticks off my dog with one directly under the FurLife collar, just 3 weeks after I put it on my dog! It’s a scam! Buyer beware! The collar is all hype and no action! Don’t waste your money!
Mel P.
Mel P.

China Made!!!

Comes from China. Not an American Product. Very false advertising. And the price is stupid high for a Chinese product.
Jki33
Jki33

Terrible

Smells terrible! The humans got horrible headaches and the dogs couldn’t stop sneezing. Do not buy. Shipping took forever also.
D McMahan
D McMahan

Wouldn't recommend this product

Bought three collars. Smell set off my asthma and one dog got itchy from it. Took forever for them to respond..Then they only offered 40% back not including tax or shipping. Or I could send them back, pay shipping again and possibly I'd get my money back. Don't know at this point if I'll get the 40% . The whole encounter made me not trust them. Wouldn't recommend.
Debbie
DebbieVic49 posts

Rogues

As a breeder used a local vet service but since Fur Life took over the business prices are just so excessive I can’t afford to go there and on principal refuse to in any case. Big franchise out to take over and run a muck with their exorbitant prices. Eg: Cytopoint was $120 now $195 in a little country town with no where to go they think this is ok!
JGLSCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC153 posts

Leisl J.
Leisl J.

Money hungry franchise

I had been using the same practice for years, staff and vets were outstanding with my dogs. True country clinic with very realistic prices. Cared about my dogs and had my full trust. I’m am so dissatisfied since they sold out to the “Fur Life” group, prices have gone through the roof. Very unhappy and even though I love the vets there, I am looking at other clinics. As a breeder and showie I have a team of dogs and can spend a lot on care and pups ect so i need reliable affordable vet care.
Rowan M.
Rowan M.2 posts

Maxc5
Maxc5Gippsland, VIC44 posts

Good Vet Service

The staff have been taking good care of my dog at Devoted. The vets and staff are professional, caring and experienced - I enjoy the experience and my dog enjoys the visits as well!
dollydame
dollydameSouthwest, VIC5 posts
Teez.
Teez.Central West, NSW3 posts

Disappointed. Old Trusted practice replaced by franchise

A horrible example of the corporate monetisation of people’s love for their animals. Increased consultation fees and unbelievable drug prices with a production line attitude to vetinary care. Not happy
Sair
SairCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very unprofessional business - lack of communication

Staff are rude and Very unprofessional, communication absolutely awful- if I could give a rating below 1 I would.
The business needs to look at the staff they are employing and re-evaluate whether or not they want customers to bring their animals to them. I was made feel awful and that my Dag was not a priority like all the others that were there that day.

I would not recommend taking your animals here.

RidgeyDidge
RidgeyDidgeBetley9 posts

Good work just bad business

I have been dealing with passionate vet care for many years, good vets and they do a quality job, but... and this is the but.. they don’t care about the animals.. it’s just about the bucks.. these people are ruthless and they cry about how much work they do then open a new store and close the other one down on weekends... but sell dimwits $150 bags of dog food.. I won’t be doing any more business with them ever again.. it a scam.. and even though they do good veterinary work.. I can drive to Melbourne and get three times the better service at half the price .. they’ll go under in a couple of years .. badly run business.. just like a lot of bendigo and central vic vets