Furniture Removalists Services

Furniture Removalists Services

2.4

AKP04

AKP04Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service and great customer service

We have used them in Nov 2015 while relocating from Sydney to Melbourne. There were few heak-ups and change of date, which had given me the headache, but was kind of expecting as I was using backloading. However, service was excellent at both the ends, they came with bubble rap and blankets with a smile on the face all the time. The guy loaded my stuff from Sydney his name was Ali, a very nice fellow. Highly recommended.

Peter B

Peter BSydney, NSW

Worst experience ever.... Do not use

No, never...ever

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Furniture Removalists Services compares to other Furniture Removalists

PennyC

PennyCCanberra

Worst moving experience I have ever had

Moved 3 bedroom's worth from Canberra to Sydney. They arrived late.
Despite advising them on our heavy table, they were shocked that there was a heavy table to be moved. Told me that the table wouldn't fit in the lift which it does. Suggested that it must have been moved in by crane and I had forgotten! Very aggressive and made me feel uncomfortable in my home. Disappeared without word and another crew came the next day. They were better but still wanted to charge an extra $200 to bring the down the (previously advised) stairs. AWFUL experience, please don't use them.

shepz

shepzSydney, NSW

Awful experience, scratched my furniture and tore it

1 bed move, they didn't bring a big enough truck, dragged my leather couch across the concrete, were rude and aggressive thugs. They are trying to deny damages. Do not work with them, I will sue them for everything that they have.

Absolutely horrific experience. They should be shut down.

Kereen

KereenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid this company at all costs

So helpful, careful and respectful.

The contractors called before arrival, loaded a 2-bedroom jam-packed apartment efficiently and securely into the truck with no time wasted. I was very impressed with the care they took in moving my furniture. They arrived at the new address before me! Now that was impressive because big trucks drive slower. They had great local knowledge of the roads so they could take short-cuts. But overall, these guys were friendly, respectful, reasonably priced, efficient and there was no stress! I would use these two guys again. Well done FRS - I was happy.

Sam

SamRyde

Do not use FRS. (Furniture Removalist Scammers)

Jacques

JacquesSydney

Extortion and blackmail - threatened to steal our 4k tv!!! Significant damage to furniture

Eddy. S

Eddy. SGold Coast

Well organised.

I moved from Sydney to Gold Coast last month, contacted several Removalist companies beforehand, it was stressful but I'm glad I found this company.
I booked, paid my deposit 3 days in advance and then had my items picked up and paid on the day of pick-up.
Ask for ALI, him and his team are great, all my boxes was loaded onto Pallets and wrapped, they even took extra measures to protect TV's etc.
All in all it was an efficient and organised service which made me feel comfortable.

Mukesh

MukeshCalamvale

My experience was good!!

I used CML Removalist for moving my 4 bedroom house to another suburb. I preferred them over other 5-Star removalists because of large truck and three guys they had assured to deploy, which was required for my heavy furniture. They arrived on time and did everything efficiently in 6.5 hours. I was lucky to have no issues with them.

Alicia

Worst Removalist Company.

Join us in SHUTTING DOWN FRS

Consumer, Beware.

Worst Company Ever

I don’t normally write reviews but I feel that you must be aware of how unprofessional this company is. We were sent the wrong size truck so two trips had to be made and also cost over $1000 dollars to move one suburb with the help of my husband. Mum and myself the drivers had no experience what’s so ever they were subcontracted out. They didn’t have the right equipment and damaged our fridge. I have called the company to make a complaint and still waiting for the Manager [name removed] to call me back. I have called everyday and she is never in the office. Do not use this company.

Kelly

KellySydney

Most Unprofessional Company- DO NOT USE!!!

Bella

BellaBrisbane

They stole our big television. The driver is a thief

Em C

Em CTerranora

Avoid FRS at all costs

RAS

RASBrighton le sands

Worse nightmare!! Took my money and no show twice

I hired this company and they have not showed up on nominated days twice, first because “truck broke down” 2nd time “we are busy doing another job”!!

This company operates on taking your bond, not delivering a service, so text book thieves!! Taken it up to fair trade NSW.