FW1 Cleaning Wax

FW1 Cleaning Wax

Better than the rest!

One of the quickest and easiest products I have ever used to clean and polish a vehicle. I've tried other waterless brands without getting the same results. I don't know if there are any reverse affects from using such a product over time, but for the here and now, it's perfect!

Purchased in May 2019 at eBay for $19.00.

Best wax for kayak polishing

This is great for polishing my kayaks, but my can is used up. More commonly available products I have used since are very poor by comparison. I will try to find a source of the FW1 product. Obviously I won't use it on TV or computer screens.

Purchased in June 2017.

Rubbish

This product is a gimmick.
No better than a cheap wax.
Doesn't live up to the hype that the sellers were spruiking at the service station.
I would not recommend this product to any one.

Purchased in February 2019.

"Polishing" is another way of saying rubbing compound.

I purchased this product from a promoter hanging around a gas station. It seemed to work just fine so I bought two cans after some haggling. I had recently purchased a used car with some minor sun damage. The FW1 took off the dead paint and left a beautiful shine. I can see where this works good with an older car but not with a new car finish. The glass cleaner feature is not so great as it includes wax.

Purchased in February 2019 at Private entrepeneur.

Excellent Car Polish I have ever used!

I am using this from last 7 years on my all cars & Home Icecream Truck. It keeps away dirt for at least 6 months after applying. Rain water does not stick to surface. Brighten up old car like new. Bring the dull paint to life! Easy to use. I even use in my bathroom to clean shaving Mirror & it becomes fog free! They recommend use without water. But I recommend always wash the car with water let it dry then spray FW1 & polish off. I have purchased lots of cans in last 7 years. As per other negative reviews this is for car not for TV Screen just a common sense! Even look hundreds of reviews on Amazon US, youtube Videos for your satisfaction. Thank you.

Great solution for Apartment living

I live in an apartment and I can’t use water to wash my car. Fw1 is a good option as it’s waterless plus it also protects the car. It works great for tinted windows. In the apartment I use it on my mirror wardrobes and shower screens as they are tricky to keep clean with 2 kids and they seem to stay cleaner for longer.

Best glass cleaner ever used, but pricey.

This cleaner is the best thing I have ever used to clean glass windows, both car and in the home. Removes everything and leaves no streaks. Windows come up crystal clear and in showroom condition. Only tested small amount on car paint and seems to come up well. Word of caution though, keep away from plastics and rubber material as salesman warned me, which by looking at some of these reviews, was good advice. Price could be better though, hence lower rating.

it works for me

i just saw the other negative reviews here, but it works for me. i have used 2 bottles already on my car. and it had given me decent results. its very quick and easy to apply and shine is great.
only downside is that it doesn't last very long. so only good for a quick detail and price is a little ridicules.

STOP!!! Do not use!!!!

I am writing this review from my mobile phone because this product has stripped some kind of film off my computer screen as recommended by the salesman and now it's unusable. I would not recommend this product to anyone, the salesman did make it look good so I purchased a bottle, I'm glad I didn't use it on my car first, it's a shame I never read the reviews first, I'm not surprised to see I'm not the only disgruntled customer.

sales guy of the year Fw1

So I had the sales guy come to the door to give me a demo on this waterless wax cleaner. he came in and sprayed it on my plasma tv that I payed 6500 5 years ago, and it wrecked the screen.
now it has been 10 weeks on they have told me that they will replace the tv. but what a mission trying to make that happen. getting pretty sick of being messed around seaming they came into my house and wrecked my tv. now I have had to wait a ridiculous amount of time for them to do the wright thing and replace it.
they say the product is good on your car and pretty much anything that shines, its the worst wax I have ever used.
don't waste your money and don't let them salesmen into your house because if they do damage your stuff. u will be waiting along time and get one hell of a run around trying to get it fixed.