FX Leader

FX Leader

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for FX Leader? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
  • Rates and Fees
Wichita Ben V
Wichita Ben VSydney, NSW

Stay away

Good reviews on this platform are fake!!! they will scam you and still try to get more ! thanks to secrecoup.com
for helping me get back all i invested swiftly .you can do the same.

Rates and Fees
amaru c.
amaru c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

FX Leader is actively involved in scam

Rates and Fees
Bennette Patrick
Bennette PatrickSydney, NSW

I only wanted to withdraw some of the profit but they refused

I thought it would be ok if I could withdraw some of the profits i made so i asked to withdraw. They promised that the commission would arrive in 1-2 working days. I waited for two months but the salesman delayed again and again asking me to make a new deposit to speed up the withdrawal process, it was the complaint i made to fintrack .org that gave me access to the withdrawal of my funds.

Ollie W.New South Wales

I was a Victim

I am a victim of Fx, I invested about $150k. The moment i asked to withdraw my earnings, they started asking me for more money, first for tax.. Then i knew something was wrong.. Then i searched online and found TracRefund on Topbrokers comment section..I immediately made a case, They helped me.
If you suspect an online investment is a scam, stop all contact immediately. If you are the victim of any scam, file a complaint with the TracRefund Internet Crime Complaint [TracRefund .com] or mail detailed report to [report@tracrefund .com]

Dannie Parker
Dannie ParkerPerth, WA

My Nightmare

AncheVictoria

All a scam beware! Hang up on FX leader!!

I’ve lost $5000 US they are all scammers Andrew Chase, David Morgan, Timothy Deveraux don’t ever give them your credit card details you will never see the money again!

They should be prosecuted!

Now they have cancelled their email addresses!

Christie H.
Christie H.North Western Region, NSW

Same as others...

I transfered 8,500 euros from my French bank account and it was done two days after, the second transfer of 10,000 euros is blocked for more than 24 days because there is no full name of my husband on my bank account documents issued by La Société Générale, one of the biggest bank on the planet. When I ask them to send me back my money they still ask me a paper that I can not provide. My payouts were processed following my consultation with wealthwatchs,com - a leading financial recovery intelligence.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
david t
david tMurray Region, NSW

No star rating

complete scam when they realize that u know u r completely logged of their site any money u thought u had has gone when u try to withdraw money from them they actually try to empty out your credit card when u tell them they say no your bank has made a mistake

Tony Kolker
Tony KolkerPerth, WA

SCAM City - Low Lifes

Ripped Off
Ripped OffSouth Australia

FX-Leader

Vito
VitoIllawarra, NSW

They will scam you to your last sent

Outright scam

This is not a real trading platform. Don’t put your money in as you will never see it again. Outright scam. Looks real until you register. Don’t be conned by these rip off merchants.

allison
allisonPerth, WA

Big Scammers!!!

Mathew. M
Mathew. MSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolute scam, don't go anywhere near there. Cancel your credit card and count your money as lost

I provided my credit card details and they withdrew the money with nothing in return and no chance of recourse. They blocked any access to funds which appear not to exist in any form of investment.

David Caneva
David CanevaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammers scammers scammers

tracy
tracyasked

I invested money with fx leader 2 years ago and had no luck getting my money or emails responded too. Today I received a phone call saying that part of the business was closing and they had to return the money I had invested and what it was worth today. They wanted to connect to my computer via anydesk I guess this is a scam too

Ollie W.

Yes. That’s definitely a Scam. Don’t do that.

Richard Matlock
Richard Matlock

fintrack.org is currently helping out victims of this scam company recover their losses. complaints can be forwarded to support@fintrack.org

Mark D.
Mark D.asked

Hi everyone
Has anyone reported these loosers to ACCC or similar?

Reshma S.
Reshma S.asked

I too got spammed by those people they took my 3200USD in just 2 hours and when I asked them to refund me they are out of reach. what shall i do? please help me get my money back. where should i go? i made a complaint to my bank but they are not able to help me. so anyone have any idea to get the refund back ..please help me.

Anche

If you used your credit card lodge a transaction dispute with your bank, otherwise apply to one of the scam recovery companies there’s are lots around if you do a google search

David m.
David m.

I lost my money to a broker and i was told i would not be able to get them back, but the stories changed when i met Mr Patrick who helped me and placed a refund order on my behalf and my money was finally refunded back to me.
you can contact him directly on his email Patrickhorton001@gmail.com