FX Leader

Dannie Parker

Dannie ParkerPerth, WA

My Nightmare

AncheVictoria

All a scam beware! Hang up on FX leader!!

I’ve lost $5000 US they are all scammers Andrew Chase, David Morgan, Timothy Deveraux don’t ever give them your credit card details you will never see the money again!

They should be prosecuted!

Now they have cancelled their email addresses!

Christie H.

Christie H.North Western Region, NSW

Same as others...

I transfered 8,500 euros from my French bank account and it was done two days after, the second transfer of 10,000 euros is blocked for more than 24 days because there is no full name of my husband on my bank account documents issued by La Société Générale, one of the biggest bank on the planet. When I ask them to send me back my money they still ask me a paper that I can not provide. My payouts were processed following my consultation with wealthwatchs,com - a leading financial recovery intelligence.

david t

david tMurray Region, NSW

No star rating

complete scam when they realize that u know u r completely logged of their site any money u thought u had has gone when u try to withdraw money from them they actually try to empty out your credit card when u tell them they say no your bank has made a mistake

Tony Kolker

Tony KolkerPerth, WA

SCAM City - Low Lifes

Ripped Off

Ripped OffSouth Australia

FX-Leader

Vito

VitoIllawarra, NSW

They will scam you to your last sent

Outright scam

This is not a real trading platform. Don’t put your money in as you will never see it again. Outright scam. Looks real until you register. Don’t be conned by these rip off merchants.

allison

allisonPerth, WA

Big Scammers!!!

Mathew. M

Mathew. MSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolute scam, don't go anywhere near there. Cancel your credit card and count your money as lost

I provided my credit card details and they withdrew the money with nothing in return and no chance of recourse. They blocked any access to funds which appear not to exist in any form of investment.

David Caneva

David CanevaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammers scammers scammers

Judy E

Judy EQueensland

The greatest SCAM ever

Advice to everybody - Don't do it! You will lose all of your money. Their initial offering of $250 US will become $1000 US, just as soon as you login to the website. They will conn you into giving out all of your personal info, including bank card details, saying they need this so that they can give you a refund. Their objection is to talk you into betting more and more, expecting to win more. They have yout credit card details, so they just help themselves to your credit or debit. They insist that you fill out all of the KYC forms. They have you over a barrel! You want your money, they want your details!
Even after cancelling my card, they still managed to get my money. It is now in the lap of the Gods and my bank employers.

Maria T

Maria T

HANG UP IMMEDIATELY. Major Scam

This is a Scam. They take your money illegally. Go to your bank immediately as it actually takes 2 days for them to take your money even though if appears the money is out of your account. They even change the name that appears on your bank statement from Fxleader to Ravebyutterwave

There is no trading platform. It’s a simulation trade platform where they intentionally take on losing positions ‘ for you ‘ so it can appear you lost your money in the market. Your money never even saw the market. It went straight in their pockets

Don’t give them any details. Don’t talk to them. Don’t respond. And don’t feel ashamed if they scammed u.

SCAM!

Put my details in (no $details) and realised quickly it was a dire mistake - I've had 7x phone calls in 4 minutes. We asked them to stop calling and they got angry asking why we registered then, and my partner told them where to go, and the response on the phone call was well "F*** you too Mr Kangaroo" (what?) - Reporting them now.

Robert Todd

FX Leader - Don't ever invest with them and tell others

Aron K Sudath

Aron K SudathSouth East Queensland, QLD

ARON K SUDATH

These guys had got hold of my number and kept calling me numerous times. Finally I had to blast them and block their numbers. I suggest not to give your number.

FXLeader

FXLeader as dirty rotten scammers. Do not touch them, Do not let them access your computer. They are rotten liars and have scammed over $20,000 from me and I have not been successful in getting anything back from them. Spread the word, these people need to be stopped.

Byron

ByronSydney, NSW

Rip off

I got conned to give 200 US . It was very persuasive.

However I was lucky to con the account manage back a little buy telling him I would invest 3000 dollars if he would release to me some of the money so i could check that the refund of money to my card could work in order to give me confidence.

The guy sent me back 150 US thank God. I requested me the balance of 50 dollars but he gave me an excuse. Rather than let them keep the 50 in my account with 25 doolar ontop of profit, ill trade it out for a 0 loss. hopefully they get nothing.

Thank God only 50 US lost. I learnt a valuable lesson.

How disgusting that these scam companies can be operating. Its a sad indictment on humanity trust me

Sorry for anyone who lost more.

Denise R.

Denise R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a scam

Same as all the other people .Ripped off and wont return my money. Harassed and rude people on the phone. I have had to cancel all my cards twice. They tell you they are going to refund and then take more money from your bank. They are scum and they need to be stopped. Below is the latest one where they took more money from my account.

Mark D.

Mark D.asked

Hi everyone
Has anyone reported these loosers to ACCC or similar?

Reshma S.

Reshma S.asked

I too got spammed by those people they took my 3200USD in just 2 hours and when I asked them to refund me they are out of reach. what shall i do? please help me get my money back. where should i go? i made a complaint to my bank but they are not able to help me. so anyone have any idea to get the refund back ..please help me.

Anche

If you used your credit card lodge a transaction dispute with your bank, otherwise apply to one of the scam recovery companies there’s are lots around if you do a google search

David m.

I lost my money to a broker and i was told i would not be able to get them back, but the stories changed when i met Mr Patrick who helped me and placed a refund order on my behalf and my money was finally refunded back to me.
you can contact him directly on his email Patrickhorton001@gmail.com

Ben C.

Ben C.asked

How do I get my money out

contact patrickhorton001@gmail.com he can assist you