G Store

Excellent Service

I contacted gstore through their enquiry page and received a very quick response. They were very helpful in solving a problem we had with our pump. I was very happy with the service, the time frame and the end result.

Excellent service and competitive prices

Called and spoke to 3 different people, all 3 were really helpful and made my purchase easy. I would definitely buy from G Store again.

Hi Dee, thanks for your kind review!

Thorough Product Knowledge Good Service And Delivery

I chose G-Solar as my first impressions were they would deliver a good quality installation and use better quality products. They delivered on all fronts and I’m happy to say they were professional, helpful and reliable and I must mention Adam, because he went out of his way to make sure that I got the best what I asked for. I’m particularly happy with the Emphases micro- inverters and the LG Solar Panels I choose. The online monitoring system works well and gives me reports on energy production and it’s and usage in real time.
I would highly recommend G-Solar and Adam for your solar panel installation because he knew his products and went out of his way to answer any questions.

No response

I ordered a cartridge 21 days ago, have sent three emails with no responses. Still do not have my cartridge.

Hi Michelle, I noticed your 1 star review on Product Reviews and have conducted an investigation of what occured here. Firstly let me apologise as each of your emails resulted in an action internally but the warehouse did not communicate what was being done. This is unacceptable. The order was placed 30 May. Stock ran out as we had a run on this product and was reordered in. You should have been contacted. When your email dated 12 June came in, it appeared that your order had been missed and again stock had been run down due to demand and so we made sure stock on new order coming in was allocated to you. Our staff forwarded this to the warehouse and you should have been contacted but you were not! Your order left on 15 June and hence the email alerting you to the shipment. Your response email was forwarded to the warehouse for a response but they failed again to confirm what it meant. Not ok. Your follow up email on Tuesday was again forwarded and they checked on the delivery which had left and scheduled to arrive 20 June which it did. Again not ok that they didn't respond. In terms of addressing this situation, the relevant warehouse staff member has been reprimanded and advised that they must communicate any delays and respond to all customer correspondance. We have also put in additional manager alerts if an order is not shipped after 3 days. In addition to the above, I personally would like to offer you a full refund which we are processing today on your Paypal account. I trust that this addresses the matter. Although you are not under any obligation to change or remove your review, I would appreciate if you did consider this in light of G-Store's response. For me this is a failure for G-Store that it got to this stage as I had put in place processes to communicate and unfortunately 1 staff member has not followed those processes. We send out thousands of products a year and these generally go off without a hitch. More often than not when there is a delay it is the 3rd party couriers that let us down but on this occassion it was internal. Anyway, feel free to contact me directly anytime at dion@gstore.com.au. Should you wish to purchase something else, I am happy to do a discount on that as well. Kind Regards Dion Epstein Managing Director

Great service and price

Wonderful thanks Dale ordered over the phone at 11am and had it in time for plumber at 3pm delivered by courier for a great price and for the product I can shower for as long as I like no running out of water and not heating water I don't need and my gas bill is cheaper this unit is replacing my 18 year old rinnai infinity 24 thanks again

Thanks Dion

Great service by Dion and Matt at G Store
Braemar central heater installed by Offtap plumbing without a hitch
Thanks to both G Store and Offtap Plumbing for excellent service

Simply Outstanding Service

High quality products installed by a skilled and dedicated installer team, G-Store are much more than just Solar Panels. Absolutely no high pressure sales tactics are used by G-Store and my experience was a Hassle free, friendly and very professional one. No problems were encountered and everything went exactly as planned. I have no hesitation in recommending G-Store to anyone serious about investing in a Quality P.V.System.

Fantastic customer service, excellent product knowledge and super fast delivery!!!!

Excellent customer service - Dion at G Store was excellent. He was happy to answer a whole heap of questions I had on different gas hot water systems and configurations. He answered them objectively and in simple plain language. He remained friendly and patient the entire conversation, and even informed me of a better deal that G store was offering that I had not seen. Dion was happy to process payment over the phone so we could overcome an error on the web shopping cart. It is not often you get this level of customer service.

Excellent product knowledge - Dion really knows heaps about hot water systems (and I'm sure many other products), in particular continuous flow units. He explained to me the pros and cons of different heating systems and piping configurations. I finally settled on the Rinnai 26 Infinity Continuous Flow gas hot water system.

Amazing delivery time - I spoke to Dion around 5pm two days ago and by mid afternoon the next day the unit had arrived at my house in Brunswick West.

Ultimately, I had a great experience and will not hesitate to go through G Store for my next purchase.

Keep the great work up guys, this is how a business should be run and how customers should be treated.

Matt

March 25th 2018 Update: G Store - LG Solar Panel system installation

Well, the team at G Store have done it again, absolute stand-out performance from initial product investigation through to installation, commissioning, and after-sales support.

Just over a month ago I contacted G Store to get a quote for a premium solar panel installation at my home. I was put though to Adam R, who immediately impressed me with his incredible knowledge of all things solar and willingness and ability to answer in plain language a barrage of questions I had. Adam R was honest and genuine throughout the process, and provided me with the comfort knowing that if anything went wrong during installation or if the system does not perform at its optimal level, that G Store will respond immediately to rectify the situation and that I will not have to deal with off-shore manufacturers to pursue any warranty issues - G Store would, in the event of a product failure, handle it all on my behalf.

Anyway, after accepting the quote for a 14 x panel 330w LG NeON and Enphase micro-inverter solar installation on the Friday morning, Adam R organised for installers to come out the following Monday morning to commence the installation. The installers were very professional, and did a fantastic installation - no broken tiles, no rubbish left around the place, and a commendation from my neighbours that the installers were very professional and polite.

It is now a month of power generation, and I could not be happier with my choice to go through G Store for such a significant investment. The LG panels and Enphase micro-inverters are performing extremely well. If I could give the G Store in excess of five stars on this review, I would not hesitate to do so.

I will definitely go through G Store in the near future to add on a battery storage system.

To the G Store team, please keep up the great work, maintain the honesty and integrity, and continue to look after your customers as you have done with me.

A Great service

Yesterday, I shopped around for a hot water unit until 2.00 PM. I could not get a good price and time to install (2-3 days) I wanted. My friend recommended G Store. I phoned Dion at G Store and asked for a price and when he could install the unit ( I requested to install by the next day). After he made some phone calls, Dion promised to deliver the unit yesterday afternoon and install by 8.00 AM the following day ( today- 5/1/2016). With my very bad experience with other companies in the past, I was sceptical Dion could keep his promise. By 4.00 PM yesterday, a delivery man brought the unit and 7.50 AM today a plumber came to install the unit..... A GREAT service with a good price.. I wish I could have known G Store earlier....
Victor Thai
Bulleen, Vic 3105

2 out of 3 Ain't Bad

Just received a Rinnai Continuous flow heater from G-Store. Good product, good price, but the courier company they chose leaves A LOT to be desired. Ordered and paid for from G-Store East Malvern Victoria on the 17th and received in Metro Adelaide on the 30th of the month.
Admittedly there were public holidays in there. Even so, the service from the courier was abysmal.
I would certainly deal with G-Store again, But I would not authorise their choice of courier without doing some research of my own.
Product and Price
Choice of Courier service

Fast delivery

I purchased a Rinnai in late October from them. As I need to claim the Rinnai rebates, I rang them up to make sure they have stock to supply.

The gentleman that handled my call was very helpful and was able to get the product to be picked up by the courier on the same day. They are located in Melbourne and I am in Sydney. The heater was received as promised and all good.

I have no hesitation to recommend them to others.
Great prices and friendly customer service

Great customer service

I just bought a hot water system from them. I chose a smaller unit, but then changed my mind after it had shipped. The store went as far as going halves on the shipping back of the unit despite being absolutely my change of mind, not anything they did wrong. Great company and I'll buy from them again
Amazing customer service

Great Store

I purchased a hot water system off Gstore a couple of months ago. Being a fairly major purchase I called them up first and the guy I spoke to was really knowledgeable which made the purchase process a lot easier. The price I paid was also a lot cheaper then the quotes I got from a few local stores as well which was great.
Great company
Not all of the products on their site have prices, you have to call up to find out