Listing monitored by G Store

Bess
BessCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

After sales service

Without prompting, Adam Remigio, reviewed our solar panel system. We were very pleased with the installation and the thoughtful planning of our system, ( with a very difficult roof and not the optimum climate) and the fantastic results we have been getting. But we did not expect that Adam would continue to try and get a feed in quota after we were refused on installation . Well done Adam. Thank you.

R and T
R and TGippsland, VIC

Best of the Best

Considered Solar for years. This was the first local company that was patient and took the time to explain everything. They were also so helpful with the rebates. Thanks Helen, Shannon and Matt

Highly recommended

After my heater recently blew up I contacted G-Store for information regarding a replacement. I did not need to look elsewhere as Dion was fantastic in answering all my queries as well as providing advice on my purchase. The transaction was seamless and so was the installation. I was very impressed with the professional plumbers who arrived on time and got the job done efficiently, even offered to vacuum after themselves (I didn't let them). I would not hesitate to recommend G-Store.

cantona7
cantona7Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service!

I recently found G-store on-line and after speaking with Dale, went ahead and purchased a new heating system. No pressure from Dale, just informative and most helpful. Would highly recommend for great service, hassle-free installation from Offtap Plumbing, organised by Dale, would use again without a doubt! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Excellent Service

I contacted gstore through their enquiry page and received a very quick response. They were very helpful in solving a problem we had with our pump. I was very happy with the service, the time frame and the end result.

Excellent service and competitive prices

Called and spoke to 3 different people, all 3 were really helpful and made my purchase easy. I would definitely buy from G Store again.

Dion E.G Store

Hi Dee, thanks for your kind review!

Pandula Samarakone
Pandula SamarakoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thorough Product Knowledge Good Service And Delivery

I chose G-Solar as my first impressions were they would deliver a good quality installation and use better quality products. They delivered on all fronts and I’m happy to say they were professional, helpful and reliable and I must mention Adam, because he went out of his way to make sure that I got the best what I asked for. I’m particularly happy with the Emphases micro- inverters and the LG Solar Panels I choose. The online monitoring system works well and gives me reports on energy production and it’s and usage in real time.
I would highly recommend G-Solar and Adam for your solar panel installation because he knew his products and went out of his way to answer any questions.

mich
michadelaide

No response

I ordered a cartridge 21 days ago, have sent three emails with no responses. Still do not have my cartridge.

Dion E.G Store

Great service and price

Wonderful thanks Dale ordered over the phone at 11am and had it in time for plumber at 3pm delivered by courier for a great price and for the product I can shower for as long as I like no running out of water and not heating water I don't need and my gas bill is cheaper this unit is replacing my 18 year old rinnai infinity 24 thanks again

Glenn
GlennMelbourne

Thanks Dion

Great service by Dion and Matt at G Store
Braemar central heater installed by Offtap plumbing without a hitch
Thanks to both G Store and Offtap Plumbing for excellent service

merccrap
merccrapGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply Outstanding Service

High quality products installed by a skilled and dedicated installer team, G-Store are much more than just Solar Panels. Absolutely no high pressure sales tactics are used by G-Store and my experience was a Hassle free, friendly and very professional one. No problems were encountered and everything went exactly as planned. I have no hesitation in recommending G-Store to anyone serious about investing in a Quality P.V.System.

Matt
MattBrunswick West

Fantastic customer service, excellent product knowledge and super fast delivery!!!!

Victor Smith
Victor SmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Great service

everard
everard

2 out of 3 Ain't Bad

Just received a Rinnai Continuous flow heater from G-Store. Good product, good price, but the courier company they chose leaves A LOT to be desired. Ordered and paid for from G-Store East Malvern Victoria on the 17th and received in Metro Adelaide on the 30th of the month.
Admittedly there were public holidays in there. Even so, the service from the courier was abysmal.
I would certainly deal with G-Store again, But I would not authorise their choice of courier without doing some research of my own.
Product and Price
Choice of Courier service

Breamo
BreamoSydney

Fast delivery

I purchased a Rinnai in late October from them. As I need to claim the Rinnai rebates, I rang them up to make sure they have stock to supply.

The gentleman that handled my call was very helpful and was able to get the product to be picked up by the courier on the same day. They are located in Melbourne and I am in Sydney. The heater was received as promised and all good.

I have no hesitation to recommend them to others.
Great prices and friendly customer service