cantona7

cantona7Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service!

I recently found G-store on-line and after speaking with Dale, went ahead and purchased a new heating system. No pressure from Dale, just informative and most helpful. Would highly recommend for great service, hassle-free installation from Offtap Plumbing, organised by Dale, would use again without a doubt! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Store LocationG-Store on-line

Excellent Service

I contacted gstore through their enquiry page and received a very quick response. They were very helpful in solving a problem we had with our pump. I was very happy with the service, the time frame and the end result.

Excellent service and competitive prices

Called and spoke to 3 different people, all 3 were really helpful and made my purchase easy. I would definitely buy from G Store again.

Dion E.G Store

Hi Dee, thanks for your kind review!

Thorough Product Knowledge Good Service And Delivery

I chose G-Solar as my first impressions were they would deliver a good quality installation and use better quality products. They delivered on all fronts and I’m happy to say they were professional, helpful and reliable and I must mention Adam, because he went out of his way to make sure that I got the best what I asked for. I’m particularly happy with the Emphases micro- inverters and the LG Solar Panels I choose. The online monitoring system works well and gives me reports on energy production and it’s and usage in real time.
I would highly recommend G-Solar and Adam for your solar panel installation because he knew his products and went out of his way to answer any questions.

mich

michadelaide

No response

I ordered a cartridge 21 days ago, have sent three emails with no responses. Still do not have my cartridge.

Dion E.G Store

Great service and price

Wonderful thanks Dale ordered over the phone at 11am and had it in time for plumber at 3pm delivered by courier for a great price and for the product I can shower for as long as I like no running out of water and not heating water I don't need and my gas bill is cheaper this unit is replacing my 18 year old rinnai infinity 24 thanks again

Glenn

GlennMelbourne

Thanks Dion

Great service by Dion and Matt at G Store
Braemar central heater installed by Offtap plumbing without a hitch
Thanks to both G Store and Offtap Plumbing for excellent service

merccrap

merccrapGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply Outstanding Service

High quality products installed by a skilled and dedicated installer team, G-Store are much more than just Solar Panels. Absolutely no high pressure sales tactics are used by G-Store and my experience was a Hassle free, friendly and very professional one. No problems were encountered and everything went exactly as planned. I have no hesitation in recommending G-Store to anyone serious about investing in a Quality P.V.System.

Matt

MattBrunswick West

Fantastic customer service, excellent product knowledge and super fast delivery!!!!

Victor Smith

Victor SmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Great service

everard

everard

2 out of 3 Ain't Bad

Just received a Rinnai Continuous flow heater from G-Store. Good product, good price, but the courier company they chose leaves A LOT to be desired. Ordered and paid for from G-Store East Malvern Victoria on the 17th and received in Metro Adelaide on the 30th of the month.
Admittedly there were public holidays in there. Even so, the service from the courier was abysmal.
I would certainly deal with G-Store again, But I would not authorise their choice of courier without doing some research of my own.
Product and Price
Choice of Courier service

Breamo

BreamoSydney

Fast delivery

I purchased a Rinnai in late October from them. As I need to claim the Rinnai rebates, I rang them up to make sure they have stock to supply.

The gentleman that handled my call was very helpful and was able to get the product to be picked up by the courier on the same day. They are located in Melbourne and I am in Sydney. The heater was received as promised and all good.

I have no hesitation to recommend them to others.
Great prices and friendly customer service

jcb

jcb

Great customer service

I just bought a hot water system from them. I chose a smaller unit, but then changed my mind after it had shipped. The store went as far as going halves on the shipping back of the unit despite being absolutely my change of mind, not anything they did wrong. Great company and I'll buy from them again
Amazing customer service

Katie1981

Katie1981Sydney

Great Store

I purchased a hot water system off Gstore a couple of months ago. Being a fairly major purchase I called them up first and the guy I spoke to was really knowledgeable which made the purchase process a lot easier. The price I paid was also a lot cheaper then the quotes I got from a few local stores as well which was great.
Great company
Not all of the products on their site have prices, you have to call up to find out