GA Perry

• Rates and Fees
Jacquie

JacquiePerth, WA

Great Service from Brody

I rang at 830am and Brody arrived at 930am. Leaking pipe was repaired in half an hour. Brody is very professional, happy and positive. He gave me options. This is my second time dealing with him and will continue to request him. Thanks GA Perry for being good listeners and being understanding when things go wrong.

Rip off

The plumber charged $200 for 5 minutes of labor. Only provide expensive taps $150. Didn't even bother cleaning up after himself. I wouldn't use this company again, please shop around.

Rates and Fees
Kellie

KelliePerth, WA

Gas Leak

The website says 24/7 emergency service so I called because of a gas leak in my house near the kitchen but the operator said no one would come out after 4pm.

Plumbers

Find out how GA Perry compares to other Plumbers

Burns beach sunday

Excellent service
Great plumber
Cost a bit but had to be done thanks robin
Burns Beach Perth
Leaking taps incorrectly fitted buy others ..proberly should have called ga
First ..very friendly guy

Rates and Fees
Ann

AnnPerth, WA

Quote for new gas water heater

Came in TWICE the cost of the 4 other quotes. I was told incorrectly I would need the entire garden to be dug up. No response from the company to my queries about the quote. Use GA Perry at your peril !

Dawa