2.9

2.8

Cath
CathPerth, WA

Top Job

Big thanks to GA Perry for helping us out today with a burst hot water pipe. I rang at 7.40. Appt was confirmed between 8 and 11 .. all work complete and tidy and for a good price. Won't name the GAP chappy but he was great. Will definitely be a repeat customer if we ever need help again.
Louise C
Louise C4 posts

Ann W
Ann W

One hiccup but otherwise friendly, efficient & effective service

Staff came a little bit earlier than expected - but that was the only hiccup. He was friendly, as were office staff on telephone when making appointment for the service.
The job, which involved a “leaking non standard make toilet” was carried out efficiently and effectively. Cost was as anticipated - only reason it’s marked down is everything could be cheaper ;-)
Kath D.
Kath D.

Never again

AT GA PERRY
We’re very very very
EX - PEN -SI - IVE
Never again
Replacement of inlet valve, connector and outlet seal
Parts $83
Labour $220!!!!
$333 to stop leaky toilet
Only called GA Perry because of recent hip replacement unable to do this myself
RSI
RSI

Terrible service

Overdrilled my shop we taps when trying to fix leaking shower tap and would not fix it. Now I have to get other plumber to fix it and pursue them for it. My bathroom is flooding and shower does not work properly. Arrogant manager and unhelpful. Would not even acknowledge the problem.
Tara
TaraPerth, WA

Awful workmanship, unsightly, under quoted and overpriced!!

Quoted $400 for job to put a water connection to my fridge, charged $827.20!!!!
Plumbing on full show in kitchen with unsightly valve over 12cm in size, when it could have sat neatly behind the fridge had that been explained fully.
Absolutely disgusted with the result - Stay away from these guys!
Penny T.
Penny T.2 posts

Electrical work is excellent

I had an unusual job for the electrician and even though the weather was very inclement, the job was done. Really, very well done and in very good time too.
Glynn
GlynnPerth, Western Australia6 posts

Prompt & friendly service

We have used GA Perry several times now, each time the plumber was professional and friendly. Prompt attendance, fair rates. We will be calling them again soon, wouldn’t use anyone else.
Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Our go to plumbers for a reliable job

Our gas hot water system died and was replaced by GA Perry.
The old system was not appropriate for the existing gas flow. GAP contacted ATCO and fixed everything. Heroes!!!
LSW
LSWPerth, WA2 posts

No service for emergencies

Despite being a repeat customer no service available when the power goes down and there is food rotting in your fridge.
Very disappointing and would not recommend for anyone who had needed urgent service
Carrol
CarrolPerth, WA2 posts

Needed a new HWS. Was installed immediately. Prompt service at a very reasonable cost. Very friendly efficient plumber. I would definitely recommend G A Perry, and if needed would confidently call them again
Loz
LozPerth, WA

Debbie H.
Debbie H.Perth, WA

Outrageously priced, below average service but pay up on the spot - GA Perry plumbers

Booked GA Perry plumber to fix my running cistern. $150 for first half an hour - overpriced. Was told plumber would have parts on van - didn’t. Had to go get them but “generously” did not charge for this time. Borrowed old towel - surely plumbers should carry spares and basics like this. Pay up front, no seniors discount. $283 for parts and labour. Plumbers are not brain surgeons but charge more.
Julie
JuliePerth, WA2 posts

Unhappy

Rang for an emergency repair for a burst water pipe. Was given a costing. $300 to come and have a look. Didnt wait to find out how much to do the job. Didn’t take up the offer. Rang another plumber who came within the hour and charged $190 all up.
How does this happen
Ben
BenPerth, WA2 posts

Professional plumber who showed up on time

My experience with GA Perry was very professional, can't fault them. I heard their Radio ads for years and when I needed to find a plumber I saw their website and knew they've been around for a while so gave them a go.