4.9

100% · 190%

Return Claim Made · No
Brand Manager for Games Empire? Claim your listing.

Adrian.
Adrian.Perth, WA

Perfect

Items came fast and undamaged. Would certainly use them again. Show details
Technojames
TechnojamesSydney9 posts
  Online store

Always a perfect experience buying here

I have been buying from Games Empire for years. Martin is responsive and friendly. He always replies to emails promptly and meets commitments without fail.

The prices are great. Deliveries are always packaged well, with Auspost tracking at a fixed price regardless of number of items.

If you want an easy, fast, reliable and well priced experience shop here.

I wrote this review because I just had a terrible experience with an alternate company. It reminded me why I buy everything I can through Games Empire. Show details

Andrea C.
Andrea C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best ever Games store

This store - online and retail - has the best range of awesome board games.

The range is great. The prices are so competitive

The service is superb. The games just arrived - seven games next day delivery - only one small delivery charge.

You rock!! Show details

Jimmy Trinket
Jimmy TrinketSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Verified Online store

These guys are tops!

After many years of purchasing boardgames off these guys, it's about time I gave them a review. Never have I had a bad experience with them. All my games have arrived in tip-top condition, on time and packaged excellently. The prices are competitive and when they have sales the prices are even more excellent. I just wished they had all the games I wanted. Thanks for the many years of great service Games Empire. Show details
J L Smith
J L SmithSydney2 posts
  Physical store

Not a bad company

Pros- physical store with ok parking

-been in business for a while now

-pricing is competitive

-good sale prices of late

-good communication

Cons- store opens on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (not so much for me but may be for others)

-does not carry all gaming publishers due to agreement with distributor

-chooses not to carry some pretty good minis games like Infinity

Evaluate
EvaluateSouth East Queensland, QLD73 posts

My Go-To

I’ve ordered from Games Empire around 10 times and they’re great. The games are in brand new conditioned and aren’t damaged. Their service is friendly and helpful. My games arrive quicker compared to other stores. They have a physical address and phone number. That last point may not sound much but I like the option of calling the company and having the comfort of a physical address as opposed to a PO Box and no phone number like other game sites. They also sell stock they actually have. The last time I ordered from another store, two weeks later, past the delivery date, they called me in broken English and said they don’t actually have stock of the games I ordered. That’s never happened to me with Games Empire.

Adam G
Adam GMelbourne12 posts
  Verified Games Empire

Great for MTG as a player

Games Empire sold me some MTG products including several booster boxes/fat packs AND commander decks.

I spent around 1000-2000 with them in a short period and they shipped it extremely fast and well packed.

Very trustworthy online dealer.

Items arrived in mint condition and they had excellent discounted prices.

Hassle free, you pay money they send product - as a good business should do.

Highly recommended!

andyusyd
andyusydSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent price, friendly staff

I have pleasant experience order online and pickup, or gone straight to the store and bought with also exact discounted online price. This becomes my go-to FLGS

peteyandycreek
peteyandycreekBrisbane, Queensland7 posts

Solid Service throughout Multiple Purchases

I have ordered from Games Empire three times, each order consisting of multiple board games. I purchased here over time when there were some great specials on games I wanted. Everything arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Shipping is a very competitive Flat $9 - though some games are exceptions to this with a 'heavy/bulky icon' near them.

The selection here for board games is not as big as some of the more gargantuan online retailers, but if you're using board game shopper to find the cheapest prices, you'll probably end up using Games Empire from time to time as they are competitive on price. Would recommend.

Tom
Tom
  Games Empire

Where I buy all my games!

Best prices, great service and a huge range. Pretty much no reason to go elsewhere.

Protip: check their opening hours and days before heading off as they don't run on the 9am-5pm Mon-Fri model.

Dave A
Dave ADarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Prompt and professional service

Ordered some games and they arrived in 4 days (including a weekend). No issues whatsoever. The games they said were in stock on the website actually were in stock, in Australia, so no delays.

Scott
Scott

Great Service and Great Prices

I've shopped with Games Empire a few times now and I've never been disappointed. They have amazing service and I recently had an urgent order for a games weekend, which they helped prepare as quickly as they could before the weekend. Cannot recommend this retailer more.

Janiva
Janiva9 posts

Sensational fast delivery

Fast communication, and fast dispatch. Placed the order Tuesday night and it was on it's way 8am Wednesday morning. Really made a difference in getting the item in time for Christmas, thanks for the good service.

N.E.
N.E.Melbourne
Rudy K
Rudy K
  Games Empire

After receiving a refund from Games Paradise for taking 3 weeks to not even send my parcel I directed myself to Games Empire. A quality company with great service, taking only 3 days for my parcel to arrive I was more than happy. Carefully wrapped and packaged together nicely, would definitely refer to again for another item.