Games Empire

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

J L Smith

J L SmithSydney

Not a bad company

Pros- physical store with ok parking
-been in business for a while now
-pricing is competitive
-good sale prices of late
-good communication

Cons- store opens on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (not so much for me but may be for others)
-does not carry all gaming publishers due to agreement with distributor
-chooses not to carry some pretty good minis games like Infinity

ScottRock

ScottRockSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Go-To

I’ve ordered from Games Empire around 10 times and they’re great. The games are in brand new conditioned and aren’t damaged. Their service is friendly and helpful. My games arrive quicker compared to other stores. They have a physical address and phone number. That last point may not sound much but I like the option of calling the company and having the comfort of a physical address as opposed to a PO Box and no phone number like other game sites. They also sell stock they actually have. The last time I ordered from another store, two weeks later, past the delivery date, they called me in broken English and said they don’t actually have stock of the games I ordered. That’s never happened to me with Games Empire.

Adam G

Adam GMelbourne

Great for MTG as a player

Games Empire sold me some MTG products including several booster boxes/fat packs AND commander decks.
I spent around 1000-2000 with them in a short period and they shipped it extremely fast and well packed.
Very trustworthy online dealer.

Items arrived in mint condition and they had excellent discounted prices.
Hassle free, you pay money they send product - as a good business should do.

Highly recommended!

andyusyd

andyusyd

Excellent price, friendly staff

I have pleasant experience order online and pickup, or gone straight to the store and bought with also exact discounted online price. This becomes my go-to FLGS

peteyandycreek

peteyandycreekBrisbane, Queensland

Solid Service throughout Multiple Purchases

I have ordered from Games Empire three times, each order consisting of multiple board games. I purchased here over time when there were some great specials on games I wanted. Everything arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Shipping is a very competitive Flat $9 - though some games are exceptions to this with a 'heavy/bulky icon' near them.

The selection here for board games is not as big as some of the more gargantuan online retailers, but if you're using board game shopper to find the cheapest prices, you'll probably end up using Games Empire from time to time as they are competitive on price. Would recommend.

Where I buy all my games!

Best prices, great service and a huge range. Pretty much no reason to go elsewhere.

Protip: check their opening hours and days before heading off as they don't run on the 9am-5pm Mon-Fri model.

Dave A

Dave ADarling Downs, QLD

Prompt and professional service

Ordered some games and they arrived in 4 days (including a weekend). No issues whatsoever. The games they said were in stock on the website actually were in stock, in Australia, so no delays.

Great Service and Great Prices.

I've shopped with Games Empire a few times now and I've never been disappointed. They have amazing service and I recently had an urgent order for a games weekend, which they helped prepare as quickly as they could before the weekend. Cannot recommend this retailer more.

Janiva

Janiva

Sensational fast delivery

Fast communication, and fast dispatch. Placed the order Tuesday night and it was on it's way 8am Wednesday morning. Really made a difference in getting the item in time for Christmas, thanks for the good service.

N.E.

N.E.Melbourne

A+ Service

After receiving a refund from Games Paradise for taking 3 weeks to not even send my parcel I directed myself to Games Empire. A quality company with great service, taking only 3 days for my parcel to arrive I was more than happy. Carefully wrapped and packaged together nicely, would definitely refer to again for another item.

Amazing Prices and Fast Delivery

I've ordered from them at least once a fortnight for the past few months. They provide fast feedback, and the item usually arrives after 3 days, occasionally (but rarely) 4 days. I'm yet to find a store with better pricing, even when considering the $9 shipping fee. Extremely recommended!

Nadira

NadiraPrahran,Vic

Fast delivery. Items in good condition.

Ordered 2 expansions for Lord of The Rings LCG on Sunday. Received both items on Wednesday. Such a fast delivery, boxes in good condition, no damage. I will be happy to make purchases from Games Empire in the future.

Ferret

FerretToowoomba

Will order from them again!

This is really simple. Ordered online from them multiple times over the last few months and had 0 problems. Shipping is typically next business day and they package it well - not a damaged game yet in the dozen or so I've ordered. Their service is such a nice change over some other online game stores.

Big Tree