Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Amazed at service

Ordered a $15 product online which had no delivery fee (was wondering if it was too good to be true). Arrived literally 2 days after I ordered - couldn't believe it.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

No returns policy

My son received 2 of the same things for his birthday so I wanted to return the one I bought him and buy something else, but Toys R Us don't do returns for change of mind. No return of item unless faulty. Below is from the email they sent me.
No returns for:-
* Simply change your mind; or
* Purchased the wrong product; or
* Damage a product after purchase due to alterations to the product not performed by us, damage the product due to unusual or non-recommended use of the product or damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control; or
* No proof of purchase is provided.

So only buy if you are sure!

Online service - validation of card transactions is horrible

Never ordering from here again

I’ve never been one to leave reviews but the services I’ve received is appalling. I ordered a stroller for me son 1/02. After 3 weeks of no shipping update I sent an email and they said from the initial purchase date it would take 7+ business days due to delays but at the point it was already 15 business days. I asked for a refund. I’ve been given the run around about my refund for a month now. The contact number is disconnected and the online customer service team reply once a week if you’re lucky. I’m still waiting for my refund. This company is a joke.

Find out how Toys R Us / Babies R Us compares to other Toys & Game Shops

They take your money and don't ship the full order. It's been weeks. They ruined my son's birthday.

Chelsey
ChelseyPerth, WA

Worst website ever

Do not bother placing orders with this company. They'll delay preorder dates for months and months, send half your order, and leave you waiting and wondering for months. I tried to order a gift for my sister, and this was the biggest mistake. Sure, the prices are a little cheaper, but it's just not worth it.
DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

Roanne
RoanneGold Coast

Items arrived just fine

I was abit hesitate after reading the reviews but I can't fault ToysRUs - great product and service - if anything Australia Post have a lot to answer for - ToysRUs posted my items and then I watch Australia Post get it nearly to my address in Qld - only to divert it back to Victoria and then transfer it back to Qld.

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM EVER

Bought a very expensive remote control toy for my son's birthday from them, worked for only 30 minutes then stopped working. Customer service is appaling. No one answers the phone. Email service is terrible they keep referring you to different manufacturers to get warranty help. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. Would give zero stars if I could.

Terrible! 3 weeks for paid express post, still no word, no refund or birthday presents. Never again!

Horrible customer service. We paid extra for express delivery over 3 weeks ago! It’s one thing to be late we can all accept that in these times but don’t charge $30 for express post and then ignore our calls and emails when you don’t deliver. We’ll be taking this matter further with legal action because we don’t get any response. My son didn’t get his birthday presents and I’ll never shop with them again!

Micl1964Southwest, VIC

Toy R Us are the worst online store.

I ordered my granddaughter a wiggles bike on the 29th Jan and it’s now the 16th of Feb and haven’t had an email to say when it will be sent out and now it says out of stock .. sounds so shonky to me . I payed through Afterpay so not sure how to cancel this .
Don’t use this online store

Worst Online Shop Toys R Us crap show

Screw Toys R Us I bought around 300 bucks of start wars lego, from this Muppets and paid for the registered delivery, which is supposed to arrive between 2 to 6 working days, that was on the 27th January today is 15th of February..

When I emailed them on the 3rd of February,
I got a rude reply stating that I ordered on the 29th of January funny I got the emails as proof of times and dates.
In simple I got told I was being rude for emailing and asking about my purchase and what was going on with delivery..

I emailed them yesterday asking for a refund.. LoL got a reply stating, you ordered has been processed you will be updated with the delivery

PS. Don't be fooled by the little scam from "Toys R Us"

bundymoo
bundymoo

Very happy child = happy mumma.

Very happy with our purchase. Was cheaper than any other online store and had free postage at the time #winning. Postage was quick, notified on the day it would arrive and that it wouldn't be left unattended. Whatever issues they had over crazy Covid Christmas seem to have been sorted.

Glen H.
Glen H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought a soundasleep sound bar

Des
DesPerth, WA

Terrible

Cannot believe I pad and extra $30 to have express shipment instead of waiting 7to 10 days. And guess what they took my money and I’m still waiting this is ridiculous. How dare to take people’s money and not be honest and no one answers their phone I’ve been trying for 3 days

Patrice P.