Online store and Physical store
4.2 from 2,741 reviews

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,906

Marsden park ...

Thanks again toys r us... you will be missed

Brought a beautiful lightning Mc queen watch with camera AND A MUG FROM toys r us .GREAT STORE GREAT PLACE LOVE IT, The service was great, efficient and knowledge of the products. We will miss you ... our favourite shop and now closing down......

Toys R Us A.Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Thank you for the review and your kind words! We're glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience in store.

stella

stella

Love toys r us

I order of toys r us online and it is so easy the delivery is fast and I love the fact it has afterpay very happy with this company

Mark

MarkGeelong

Inflated prices prior to sale.

30% off closing down sale with 5% off Lego.
I was horrified at the inflated prices of their Lego. Looked at one kit that was marked at $59.99 (however, there was the 5% off or $2.99). Next door at Target or Kmart the price for the same kit was $39.00 (Not on sale).

Harni

HarniPerth

Perfect!

Always receive amazing toys that I can’t get at just any store and always quick delivery. Will be sad to see you go.

Kate

Kateperth

I don't live there...

The street number of my house Is clearly shown on my letterbox in big metal letters. Your courier delivered it to a different house on the corner of my street because her first name was also the same as mine.

SERIOUSLY??

Awesome!!!

Very fast & prompt delivery. Item was in perfect condition. My godson loved his Disney Cars Movie Upholstered Chair :)

Excellent!!!

Was very happy bought a walker on Tuesday and recieved it the next day awesome costumer service. Very happy costumer will be shopping again.

Sleeping Satellite

Sleeping Satellite

Baby clothes sizes run too small.

Had two sets of size 1 baby pyjamas, but the arms are so tight, it's only 3cm in diameter, like as wide as for a newborn baby's arms. My one year old is smaller than the average one year old too.
Tried to return them, but even though they are Babies r Us branded clothes, they still won't give a refund. Avoid at all costs.
Also, watch out for the fake positive reviews, they're the ones that go online and write one review only.

Great Service + Excellent Price

Another fantastic experience, thank you. What started with an excellent price, ended with an effortless and expedient transaction and delivery. Would highly recommend Toys R Us.

The perfect birthday present

Fantastic service will use again and again.
Service is fast and fuss free.
Friendly, polite and professional delivery drivers.
Great customer service.

Amazing

Was amazed how fast and prompt the delivery was - exceptional and 1st class, item perfect in condition. If others could follow and learn from you guys

Great buggy

Unfortunately I received the wrong color but otherwise am very happy with the service and the product. My kids are loving this lightweight stroller. Would recommend.

Great Service

I needed to replace an adored bed-time toy who had been chewed by a puppy. Thank goodness TRU had one in stock & delivered promptly!

Sean

SeanAU

No point redemption and they also ditched the online giftcards and not honouring any of these

Toys r us good

Toys to us were good but your delivery service was shocking.
Do not like star trek waited all day to sign for it otherwise have it delivered to post office
5pm I get a message that it was delivered to our side and it’s at my neighbours place in the front yard near letter box in the open anyone could have walked passed and took it it was just put there I did not choose safe drop. Really annoyed lucky I was home to quickly go check around the house.

Great shipping time

Posted and delivered within 3 days to rural area. Both packages were in perfect condition and had great tracking options.

Kel

KelBrassall Qld

Amazing service that needs no improvement

I was most happy with my recent shopping experience on line with Babies R Us. I enjoyed picking the items that were most suited to me and my baby and payment and the shipment was vey straight forward and fast. Excellent service all the way through. Will be shopping with this store again.

Frozen and table and chairs

Excellent quality and very solid I like the colour full table and chairs , my daughter loves it.. thank you so much :)

Toys R Us A.Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Thank you for your fantastic feedback!

Amazing!!! My son loves it!!!

I bought the bath heater mat and a musical toy for floor play. My son now loves floor play and the bath is always the perfect temperature now.

Toys R Us A.Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Thank you for your 5 star rating!

Zakissa

Zakissaasked

I placed an order online on 6th April leaving Doncaster store. It’s now 14th April and tracking is still stating awaiting pick up. My order tracking number is 43053732 and it seems even Fastaway don’t have this number registered. Very hard to make contact with anyone from Toys R Us to find out where my 2 x kids chairs are and when we might get them. Very very disappointed

Bec Clarke

Bec Clarkeasked

I have a layby that is for 6 months. I want to delete 2 items from my layby without cancelling. Is this possible ?

leah
leah

I don't believe so. You would need to pay it off n when they finalize it they will arrange a refund. Otherwise they will cancel the whole lot keep the admin fee and start again.

Hi Bec,

Please be advised we are unable to remove items from layby's, we suggest paying off the whole amount and the store will process a refund for the change of mind items.

Maree

Mareeasked

Why won't customer service return messages? Why won't you refund ? Excuse after excuse?

Toys R Us A.Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Hi Maree, we are sorry to hear this. Customer Service will try their best to assist each customer as best as possible, however due to the busy season there might be some delays.

Get an answer from our members and Toys R Us / Babies R Us representatives