Online store, Physical store

4.2

2,757 reviews
Priya

PriyaMelb

Can't believe how fast the items came

Impressed that they use Aust Post to deliver unlike other shops, came quickly! The only thing is they didn't have the dinosaur pack in stock which i wanted to order so that was annoying

Carroll78

Carroll78Banks 2906, ACT

Dishonest, misleading and not returning emails - Avoid at all costs

louisexx

louisexxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible service!!!

I paid express shipping for a $200 item. They did not send for weeeeeks. Did not answer contact number once during those weeks. A week to reply to emails very vaguely. Horrible service they should be shut down

Priscilla K.

Priscilla K.Far West, NSW

Almost 4 weeks since order, no shipping confirmation and unable to contact

I placed a $280 order on the 4th of June hoping to receive it in time for my son's birthday on the 26th. I still have not received a shipping confirmation or tracking number and his birthday is in 2 days. I've sent 4 email enquiries and tried to call many times but the line rings out. I'm not sure what to even do because at this stage I just want my money back so I can go out and buy him something else. I wish I read these reviews before ordering.

Tony Hynes

Tony HynesWanniassa 2903, ACT

Will not respond to calls

I tried to order a toy for my grandson and wanted it delivered to his address in South Australia. But I was not given the opportunity to give any address other than the billing address. I immediately emailed the provider and asked them to contact me so I could alter the delivery address. That was some days ago, but still no response. I have now emailed three times, with still no response.
So, at 2.50pm today, I telephoned the advertised number, 1300 350 450. It dialled out for 55 minutes before I got a recorded voice asking me to record a message and someone would get back to me. I don't expect to hear from them. I'd be surprised to ever see the toy, which cost about $110, or my money again.

Nay88

Nay88Gippsland, VIC

Service is terrible - Avoid

I placed an order on the 10th of May. I also paid for Express Shipping. This was for my sons birthday. Now on the first of June I have no update on my order, no confirmation by order has been posted. My emails are not being responded to. My next step will be Consumer Affairs. I would advise anyone to stay far away from this company.

This is the worst online toy store I have ever came across.

I have placed order on 15th of May.Till date I haven’t got at least a call or an alert msg from this so called Toys R Us on the delivery date.At the time of purchase 3 to 5 days were the delivery time promised.
When i enquire with some of my friends they also faced similar experiences in past.
Today is 30th May,15 days has passed.After continuous tries I managed to talk their customer service team on 27th May.They even promised that they have escalated the case at higher level and will get the delivery of the product on 28th May.Till now I haven’t got any call from them.I really don’t know what to do now.But I have decided some this as this will be my last ever purchase from this so called reputed Toys R Us...

Kia

Kia

No customer service

Number is fake, made 3 online enquiries and 1 email, no answer to any of them. They sent someone else's package to me, been a week, they don't want anything to do with it.

CC Carbone

CC CarbonePerth, WA

Delays on receiving items.

14th April - items ordered

17th April - tracking number provided but is not traceable. I emailed customer service and their response was "Due to the high number of tickets we are receiving at present I ask you do not reply this message unless absolutely necessary"

25th April - tracking number finally works says "Shipping information received by Australia Post" on 25th April

27th April - "Shipping information approved by Australia Post"

Tracking number was provided but was lodged to Australia Post until 9 days later. So item was just sitting in their warehouse for a week. Terrible customer service!

I purchased the items for the school holidays. School holidays are almost over and the items still hasn't arrived.

Clinton P.

Clinton P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't bother if you want timely delivery

Alicia Pekaar

Alicia PekaarPerth, WA

Item shipping

I payed alot of money for express shipping and its been a very slow delivery it hasn't even been sent out and its been 7 days,didn't have some items in stock,Express shipping it takes maximum 3 days to receive it now its been 7 days and still haven't recieved it let alone they haven't even shipped it!not happy at all!!played and extra $30 for nothing

theonlyonePerth, WA

scammers

theonlyone

i finally received my refund several days after but has to message and email for it so yes eventually you will get refund but it might take several emails and messages and threat to claim with paypal to get it happening

Would give zero stars if I could

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Promised Xmas delivery

So, where do I start, ordered a nerf gun rack online 2/12/19, was informed that the product would be In store 12/12, it’s now 8:55 pm Xmas eave and I’m still waiting, paid the little extra for twilight same day delivery 6-9pm. The first couple of email follow ups on the 12/12 were answered but since then, no emails have been answered, not happy at all, I have a little boy who is going to miss out on a big part of his Xmas presents. I will not recommended ToysRus to anyone moving forward. So disappointed in the lack of customer service and reliability. Not happy!

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steer clear of Toys r us online!

Promised Christmas delivery with plenty of lead time. Didn’t deliver along with deceptive and terrible customer service. I can’t see how this will build your online store. Never again will I use them or recommend anyone else use them.

C. Hutchinson

C. HutchinsonPerth, WA

Worst online shopping experience in my life.

I purchased a ride on car for my granddaughter's Christmas gift from ToysRUs online store. At checkout I was asked to verify my credit card by clicking on an email link and adding amounts and particulars which I certainly wasn't going to do. The email said if I didn't click the link the debit on my card would drop off my statement in three days. A week later I have been charged two unauthorised amounts. My bank said they have never heard of this type of verification and they are a big bank. Now I am trying to get my money back but have had no response from the company. They have no number to call. It is now in the hands of the bank. Stay well clear of this online scam company I think it must be run by overseas interests.

Jenny

Jenny

Toys R Us, more like Terrible R Us

Purchased an item, finally got a response that my order was being processed 3 buisiness days later. Then got an email 3 buisness days after that it was being sent. I paid extra for express shipping to have it within the 3 buisiness days!!! They still have not sent it after over a week. I've made multiple attempts at contact through enquiry forms on their website and they never responded. Still have not recieved the item. Wouldnt purchase from them again. I would prefer to travel far and wide to avoid them. Horrible customer service.

Marsden park ...

Thanks again toys r us... you will be missed

Brought a beautiful lightning Mc queen watch with camera AND A MUG FROM toys r us .GREAT STORE GREAT PLACE LOVE IT, The service was great, efficient and knowledge of the products. We will miss you ... our favourite shop and now closing down......

Toys R Us A.Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Thank you for the review and your kind words! We're glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience in store.

stella

stella

Love toys r us

I order of toys r us online and it is so easy the delivery is fast and I love the fact it has afterpay very happy with this company

Courtney S.

Courtney S.asked

Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Would like to know if you do toys review for children so my kids can do reviews on some few toys

Fired Up

Why not ask this site instead of this product (company)?

Zakissaasked

Toys R Us / Babies R Us

I placed an order online on 6th April leaving Doncaster store. It’s now 14th April and tracking is still stating awaiting pick up. My order tracking number is 43053732 and it seems even Fastaway don’t have this number registered. Very hard to make contact with anyone from Toys R Us to find out where my 2 x kids chairs are and when we might get them. Very very disappointed

Fired Up

Get a friend to contact them rather than ‘ask’ this Review site

Zakissa

Fred it was a year ago and we have had the chairs almost a year ago. I am entitled to put in on this webpage as a review of bad service at the time

Bec Clarke

Bec Clarkeasked

Toys R Us / Babies R Us

I have a layby that is for 6 months. I want to delete 2 items from my layby without cancelling. Is this possible ?

leah
leah

I don't believe so. You would need to pay it off n when they finalize it they will arrange a refund. Otherwise they will cancel the whole lot keep the admin fee and start again.

Toys R Us A.Toys R Us / Babies R Us

Hi Bec,

Please be advised we are unable to remove items from layby's, we suggest paying off the whole amount and the store will process a refund for the change of mind items.

Get an answer from our members and Toys R Us / Babies R Us representatives