Garmin Vivosmart 3

Garmin Vivosmart 3

MPN: 010-01755-10

• Battery Life

Band broke - owned <3 weeks

Really disappointed. We have owned this for < 3 weeks and the strap is already broken, right where the buckle joins the strap. The other thing we've noticed is how difficult the display is to read. Anyway, the response from Garmin is that they'll replace the whole device ... for $114. This has made me realise that my own Garmin Vivosport is also in the same situation - when the band breaks, I may not be able to replace.

Purchased in June 2020.

Robbie
RobbieNSW, 2335

Really great 'fitbit' in the form of garmin Vivofit 3

It records your steps, heart rate, calorie burn, is a watch and calendar. Information can be kept via wi-fi onto your tablet/phone. Encourages you to be healthy. I love it.

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for $100.00.

Great features but can't replace band that keeps breaking

Bought this for my son. He loves the watch and the features but the band keeps breaking. We are on our third one now - only because I am too stubborn to concede that I have made the wrong purchase. The service procedure by Garmin is cumbersome at best. If you find another fitness watch with similar features (and a replaceable band) then your money is best spent there. Very disappointed.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Garmin Vivosmart 3 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

strap is irreplaceble, expensive and slow service

Other brands are cheaper just as precise and comfortable and have replaceable straps. The servicedesk took three weeks to tell me that the strap is not replaceable and it wil send a new one.
This not what i paid for. Just go for a brand with replaceable straps. Bluetooth connection is iffy, and setting it up can be a headscratcher, once connected it's pretty simpel and kinda accurate.

Purchased in April 2018 at bol.com for $112.00.

Rubbish silicone band on vivosmart3

I purchased the garmin vivosmart3 November 2017. The band broke after 6 weeks and as i live a long way from the retailer I used super glue to fix it. Success until now March 2019 the band has now worn out around the recording device. There doesn't appear to be a replacement band. Seems that Garmin has used rubbish material on a great device. I'm disappointed and will now get a fitbit. Rose

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Mick O
Mick OSydney, NSW

Awful! Unit is faulty, Garmin know it, yet are relying on proof of purchase as a defence!

The unit is faulty, need I say more. I am not the only one to experience the band breaking, which cannot be replaced. Once I made contact I was told I needed provide proof of purchase. After 2 years I dont have it. After several backwards and forwards emails I was told, and I quote “As per ACCC guidelines as a manufacturer we are within our rights to request a proof of purchase”. They definitely did not quote my rights as a consumer to purchase an item which is fit for purchase. I have owned over 10 garmin items and bought several for family members, but based on this god awful experience, I wont be purchasing again. I hope you enjoy your day in the sun, BlackBerry of GPS!

Purchased in May 2017 for $239.00.

MaxG
MaxGMount Hallen

Buyer beware; non-replaceable wrist band prone to breaking -- basically: do not buy

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Katie
Katie

Good device - can't replace dodgy bands

This device is great at doing what it says, however, after 4 months or use, my band broke. Contacted Garmin right away, but the prroblem is, you can not replace the band on these. Garmin replaced the device for free but now 6 months down the track, the band is broken again. I know it's not the most recent device now, but I suggest to stay away.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Jess
JessMelbourne

Do not buy- band broken poor quality.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Vivosmart3 - 4 months old and band broken

Date PurchasedAug 2018

WORST watch ever

I bought this watch in August 2017, in less than 6 months the band snapped off and I had to send it in to get replaced. A 2nd one arrived and again, SAME thing happened. I wasn't even doing anything physical at the time, the quality of make is beyond poor. Never buying Garmin again.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

I thought Garmin would have better quality

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Garmin Vivosmart 3 is rubbish

Garmin Vivosmart 3 is rubbish. Band broke and cannot get another one. This is the third and last garmin that I will get. Also they do not have spare parts at shops. Never get another one.
Garmin Vivosmart 3 is rubbish. Band broke and cannot set another one. This is the trade and last Garmin that I will get. Also they donut b=have spare parts in shops. Never get another one.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Bellini
BelliniSydney, NSW

Simple resonable price

I've been using Garmin for a few years, the price is very reasonable for the functions it has.
It measure heart rate, can show notifications from android or iPhone. I find it quite handy.
But some time is not too comfortable wearing.
But overall great price with good quality. Value for money if u like to track heart rate, steps.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Nicole
Nicole

Won't buy another Garmin

This is the third garmin that I've purchased that has broken either in the device itself or in the band. The return/repair procedure is not user friendly and the whole process is too hard. While the steps appear to ne accurate on this watch along with the reliability of the phone connection than other versions, the band keeper snapped within 6 months

Date PurchasedDec 2017