Garnier Fructis Range

3.1

Amber P.

Amber P.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

I use the green fructis shampoo and conditioner and its been making my hair fall out!!! On-top of that it washes Out the dye in my hair, it's only dark brown hair dye on light brown

Purchased at Caltex Woolworths for A$6.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Oily
Charlie

CharliePerth, WA

smells nice but be warned

it’s terrible shampoo on the eyes i stopped using it i have tried other shampoos with no problems
stings like crazy if u get it in eyes i don’t suggest using it

Purchased at Woolworths.

Smell
Hair Type Dry
Causes Irritation Yes
Viv S

Viv SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Garnier Colour Shampoo h

Bought the Garnier Colour Shampoo and what a mistake it was. I bought it because I loved the smell but unfortunately the colour from my hair washes out with the use of this shampoo.
Will not Keep using it.

Purchased in October 2019.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured

Dark Natural Blonde too brassy

I used this color and am very dissatisfied with the color. I got a lot of brassiness and red. The only color to cut this brassiness would be Dark Beige Blonde that may work. Garnier has not got a good selection of cool colors to pick from which needs improvement.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$6.99.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured
Colette

ColetteSydney, NSW

Burnt my hair!!!

I used a hair colour Garnier Nutrisse recently and what a mistake :(
I have long hair, almost down to my waist and all in one length. I’ve all ways coloured my hair - by the way I am a hair dresser by trade. On this occasion, I ran out of hair colour so I picked up a nutrisse hair colour from Priceline. I followed instructions exactly as directed however, I didn’t leave the colour on for the required time and instead I washed my hair after 20mins. I had the shock of my life as I washed my hair and watched my hair falling in bunches into the drain! The top of my hair is now short - 3 to 4 inches in most parts from the top of my head where I used the colour. My hair looks burnt and dead.
Garnier Nutrisse has totally ruined my hair :(

Purchased in February 2019.

Causes Irritation Yes
Emm

EmmSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good product but ripping me of for little bottle same price

I use this product for many years and shown lots of my family and friends how happy I am with it but they dropped 100ml in the bottle and are charging the same price. Not Happy at all.Will be telling family and friends.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles for A$16.93.

Smell
Hair Type Normal
Miles H.

Miles H.AU

Why change it

I notice that Garnier put out a newer version for Normal Hair. I always used the old product which was great. Tried the new one, not so great. Hate it in fact. Seems to have more goo in it plus other ingredient. Why do this, it was good as it was. Why fix something that didn't need fixing. For the older version

Rsmith

RsmithAdelaide

Red blotchy skin

Anti aging cream ruined my skin red and blotchy, have tried to get a refund with no luck anyway guess it's $60 wasted... I bought 3 different creams and they all did the same thing.

Star3

Star3Queensland

Thrown in the bin!!!

If I could give this no stars I would. Bought the conditioner for thicker hair (full and luscious???). I used it once made my hair really dry and frizzy and it even knotted up so I had to have it trimmed. Now in the bin, best place for it, couldn't even palm this one off on to my husband who will use anything. Only bought it because it was half price and thought I would give it a go. Will never buy any Fructis product again, as the saying goes "You get what you pay for"!! Don't buy it, save your money.

Dont use it

I used the damage control shampoo and conditioner in orange bottle and about half way through bottle noticed my hair was thinning badly. I have long hair past my bottom and has always been beautiful and thick.Now it is only half thickness so this shampoo and conditioner has ruined 16 years of growth.MY advice is if you want to keep nice hair Dont use it.I contacted company and they arent going to do anything.Just wanted to warn people Beware. I am not the only person who has experienced this.

Yvonne L
Yvonne L

My hair started falling

Please, don't use the shampoo and conditioner! My hair started falling and it happens to everyone in my family! Worse product ever!
I have used it for over 5 months and now when softly touch my hair I can see my hair just falling down!

Y iman

Y imanPerth

Had to go to the GP!!

I recently purchased the garnier pure active daily pore scrub wash and this morning as I got up to wash my face with this product one of the beads somehow managed to get in my eye even though I always avoid my eye area any who it manages to get up my eye and my eyes was so irritated it was watering and extremely itchy. I tried washing my eye nothing helped it got to a point where I couldn't open my eye. I had to seek medical attention and the doctor and nurse believed it must of dissolved in my eye it's still really sore I couldn't go to work or uni.

Pathetic Product

I used Garnier HerbaShine colorant cream with Bamboo Extract, it had said there is 70% grey hair coverage.

After following all instruction as per the leaflet provided, there is not even 1% grey hair Coverage.

And this product it said to work in 10 minutes, believe me, it does not even color the hair as proclaimed, even when I left my hair for 20 minutes!!!

A really pathetic product and a waste of my money.. Will never ever buy any products from Garnier range. All their claim is just a gimmick to sell lousy products.

Not recommended at all unless you want to waste your money using their product.

Very disappointed!!

Glenda

GlendaGosford

Bad Shape Bottle

I have recently tried Garnier strong hair and conditioner and find the product really good and I am more than happy with the result in my hair but the bottles are a bad shape. They keep falling out of my shower caddy and find them hard to get them to stand up straight. Being a legally blind person this is really frustrating.
Glenda

Makes the hair dry and frizzy

My hair started falling and waste of using this kind of shampoo's for your hair. It made my hairs fall and worst product ever seen. Please note while using these products be aware.

What a super product

My hair used to be dull and lifeless but now shiny and has more bounce. My husband likes the softness and colour is more vibrate we will try more of garnier fructis products. Thank you!

Seriously in love with the whole blends products

I've been using Garniers Whole Blend coconut water and almond milk shampoo and conditioner. I can't believe how amazing my hair has looked. I will never use anything other than the Whole Blends products. I seriously can't get enough of it. I love washing my hair now.

TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best thing i have found

I have been using the normal hair shampoo and conditioner for around a week. I find i only need tk use it every 3 days and people notice how shiny and healthy my hair looks. I have noticed that i don't loose as much hair. Love this product.

Product Perfection

Product PerfectionMelbourne

Silky Smooth

I thought it was a lovely idea to go from black hair to light caramel brown in one session, as a result my hair was severely dry and damaged, I tried many other brand treatments and nothing was working, I used Garnier nutri repair 3 shampoo and conditioner (yellow bottles) and instantly my hair went back to it's original silky soft ways.

Could not believe it but it's worked ! best shampoo. Saved my hair.

Cheryl Bransgrove

Cheryl Bransgrove

Healthy hair - Easy Care

Well everyone,I am 1/2 way through my second bottle of Garnier Fructis Miraculous Oil ! ( please note how long it is since my last review ) !! I can't believe how long it lasts . I have long hair and I wash it every 2 to 3 days .I only need 3 drops of oil on the ends of my hair ( no other conditioner ) and my hair is soft , tangle free and shiny AND improving in texture and condition the more I use it. I also like to massage in the remnants of the oil left on my hands on my neck - which is softening my skin and smoothing out the wrinkles . So as you can see, I Love my ( truly ) miraculous oil and would not be without it ! Try it I'm sure you will feel the same ♥️