Gecko Triple Lure Insect Trapper

Gecko Triple Lure Insect Trapper

• Infested Area
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (3)
georgej878

georgej878

it works

have 2 of these, work very well at catching mozzies, main problem are the geckos that get caught in the fan chasing the moths that also get trapped and stop the fan rotating, need to check daily, also have a blue light electric zapper that is pretty well useless compared to this one, good product that works,

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$129.00.

Over 1000 mozzies in one night

I have had this trap running none stop for about a month now. We had well over 1000 mozzies in the first night and the numbers have gone down a lot since then, it has made a big impact on the population. A tip though is the use one of those Octenol attractants on the side of it as well. The fan system kills most of the mozzies while letting you setting most of the other bugs free (some dont make it).

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$118.00.

paulnd

paulndSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product works very well

First night set up in my outside laundry . Turned on to operated non stop .Started at 4 pm in the afternoon ,checked at 8 am next day . After a opening about 6 or so live mozzies got away , the dead count was 7 small moths and 57 mozzies so far very good

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$118.00.

Pest Control Products

Find out how Gecko Triple Lure Insect Trapper compares to other Pest Control Products

very disappointed

After using the device for 4 weeks there hasn't been a single mosquito in the trap but plenty of moths.
As we have mosquitos around I placed it in different locations but still no result.Absolut disappointed.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$129.00.

Judiq

JudiqSouth East Queensland, QLD

It does what it says....

This insect trapper is amazing. Portable, light, you don't need a masters degree to set it up, just hang it and walk away. Auto on/off, in the morning you have a basket of bugs, override switch let's you have it on 24/7 if you want or let the auto turn it on at night. You don't have to worry about switching it on. I can finally use my outdoor area night and day...best thing EVER!!

Purchased in December 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$118.50.

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Great idea, worked well but too noisy

I liked the idea of this device. It apparently creates CO2 to attract mossies and isn't as bright as the usual zapper, it also "captures" the bugs without the usual zap noise.; we also loved the automatic daylight sensor.

While we found it very effective, by just the second night the fan had developed a hum or whine which was loud enough to hear in our living room from ten metres away with the door and windows closed.

Sadly we decided that it was likely going to be a recurrent problem so decided to return it for a refund and ended up with one of the usual zappers. It's a shame they can't combine the light and CO2 technology from this with the no-moving-parts technology of the zapper.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$118.50.

poppy1

poppy1Sydney, NSW

Best mozzie zapper weve ever had.

We set it to be on for 5 hours each night, and its worked really well to reduce the mozzie population. We have a lot fewer mozzies outside - I didnt get bitten when I hung washing out at 6pm! - and has also dramatically reduced the number inside. We have screens but the doors are opened a lot for the dogs to come in and out.
Highly recommend this product.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$118.00.

Steve73

Steve73South East Queensland, QLD

Meant to create C02 to attract the Mosquito's, I call crap.

This device is meant to create C02 to attract the Mosquito's, I call crap. This unit captures less mosquitos compared to a yard guard bug vac which uses UV light alone as an attractant. I've been running this unit 24/7 and I'm Not impressed.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

James H

James HHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely amazing for killing mosquitos

We want to thank you for giving us an alternative to killing mosquitos. We back onto a wet lands area and have a chicken coop and our birds totally appreciate your system. We had a massive mosquito outbreak two nights ago and just emptied the catcher. In two days it was absolutely full of mosquitos and green afids. The odd moth got caught up in the hype but the catcher amazed the birds and they got their revenge when it was emptied out for them to feast on. Crazy..

very good for the price

very easy .. virtually no set up.. just wasn’t what I needed ie does not attract flies.. but great for mozzies and moths

X240Rob

X240RobAPY Lands, SA

Does the job, but not really for mozzies

Quite, easy to install, catches plenty of bugs.
Does not seem to catch to many mozzies.
Catches heaps of moths.

Jkr

JkrSydney

Fantastic device

Purchased this as we live near wetlands. What an absolute lifesaver. Works so well in our patio area we bought a second one for the chicken coup. Probably doesn't cover the 40m as advertised but we just bought a second one. We would catch 100-200 per night. You can stand n outside and not get bitten. Highly recommended. Thanks for a great product gecko.

John S

John S

it says 40m coverage. I think they meant 40mm

Been running this for non stop for a week now. It has caught very few mosquitos so far. It's funny every time I clean the Gecko I am attacked by mosquitos sitting within a meter from it.

The best thing it is good at is to catch lots of moths which.

I am not sure what the claim about 40sqm refers to but it has no very little effect even with 2sqm around it. Further it uses a fan which is so noisy that its constant humming can be heard in the rooms nearby.

Louise

LouiseMelbourne

Purchased for inside the house

Clarky

ClarkyNewcastle

Now over a Thousand.

I live in a heavily infested mosquito area and each time i clean out the cone trap the sink is black and I'd say around 200 each time is normal.I started with 1 a year ago and now have 4 of these going 24hrs around the house and they are phenomenal-Bunnings have sold out in the Newcastle area as i brought the last 2.

Nick

NickToowoomba

Expensive but works.

Bought this a couple of months ago and haven't been bitten since. I've tested it by sitting outside shirtless and in shorts from late afternoon till after dark many times and haven't seen a single mozzie. We'd normally be eaten alive. If there are a lot of insects around it needs to be emptied every other day. If ants crawl up the lead to get the dead insects liberally coat about 200mm of the lead with vaseline. Excellent product.

DavidNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC