3.1

Maya Montalvo

Maya MontalvoCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Midnight Braddon: Great Service through all stages of construction - Highly recommend!!

From buying off the plan way before pre-construction even commenced, through to mid and now coming up to post I could not have been happier with the service I received. I have been in constant contact with Geocon’s real estate as well as construction team and was constantly reassured that myself as well as property was being looked after. I am very happy with the way the property looks aesthetically as well as has been presented for pre-settlement inspection with minimal defects being found which I’m sure will be fixed come settlement day. I am very happy with the process of purchasing my first investment through Geocon and would highly recommend them!!

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Do not buy! Look elsewhere _ Horrible Experience

I recently purchased an investment unit @ Gunghalin ACT - Infinity Apartments. There was a major water leak within 2 months. 2 units on level 14 & 2 units on level 15 were affected. Initially when I contacted Geocon , they agreed to relocate tenant and replace my carpets. After 60 days of this happening, an invoice for $8,000 has landed on my inbox through STRATA. Geocon is walking away from the issue if i try to contact. This was well covered under the 90 days DLP period. And I do not see the purpose of drying carpets for $8,000 when they were eventually replaced. Now both Geocon and STRATA Raine & Horne are fabricating things to pass the cost to me. I am now taking it legally and Geocon would not assist.

Construction End DateApr 2018

Wayfarer Belconnen

Amazing customer service from Teagan and the team! They were always happy to help and got things done really quickly, which made the process of buying a new apartment and sorting urgent defects much less stressful. Quite a few defects when we moved in but I think that's to be expected when buying off the plan especially in a development of this size.

Construction End DateJan 2017

Grace

GraceCanberra

Wayfarer Belconnen

Customer support was great and helpful, and relatively easy to access.
The build quality was average- some concerning things were marks were left on the wall that we noticed just before moving in. The door quality wasn't that great, with one bathroom door not being able to shut properly and the metal rim on the outside door falling off on the first day. However, Geocon was quickly able to rectify these situations, and sort out the problems quickly which was very appreciated.

Construction End DateDec 2016

New apartment Belconnen

Really happy with the quality and finished product of our apartment. We were apprehensive about buying off the plan as we had heard of people having bad experiences, this was not our experience with Geocon. We dealt with the finishing foreman Bryn Callaghan for our final inspection who was helpful and very responsive to our questions. We happily recommend Geocon to anyone.

Construction End DateJan 2017

Good on change of management

Initially, I had a water pipe burst that was considered a defect and upon the "unavailability" of the after hour contacts had to get it fixed myself only to be told that although it was a defect I was expected to pay. I consider myself lucky that this was my only serious defect. After a period of time, a new Manager started managing our building and was attentive with following up loose ends and diligent in covering off contractual requirements, going above and beyond. Though my initial dealings with Geocon where disappointing Mr Fisher more than made up for it when he took over.

Construction End DateSept 2015

Great first apartment!

The build quality was okay, builders were flexible with plans which lead to a few mistakes. Had a lot of issues with plumbing from the first day I moved in and kept occurring every few months. It seems to be fixed now but the bathroom plumbing is still not the best.
Customer service and support was great, Matt and the staff were very quick with responding to any issues I had and always followed up ensuring they had been looked at.

Rik

RikCanberra 2600, ACT

Development in Wright

I am very happy with the excellent customer service that Mathew Fisher and his team have provided. Nothing was too much trouble. Great landscaping and I think that it is the best development in Wright.
There were two things I was unhappy about the build itself. 1) tiny fair quality kitchen and 2) the flooding of the storage cages in the basement car park. This area should have been waterproofed or not have storage cages as some of them are virtually useless. They are also far too easy to break into.

Ian A

Ian AWright 2611, ACT

Satisfied Customer

Extremely happy overall but what made that so much easier was the support from Mat and staff. Mat and his guys were exceptional in every aspect. Minor issues were corrected/fixed as soon as they were notified. He and his staff were so professional and friendly. I can speak from experience in this regard as my wife and myself have built new homes both in Melbourne and the ACT in the past. This was the best experience to date.

AK1

AK1Canberra

Happy Experience

Although the initial completion date was pushed back, upon settling I was very happy with the final product and even happier when the whole complex was complete. The overall landscaping has been a great addition to apartment living and the generous sized floor plans make for living easy. The minimal defects noted at settlement were resolved quickly and the whole process went smoothly thanks to the Geocon representatives, who I found to be very attentive, proactive and easy to deal with.

Shannon N.GEOCON

Great company! Highly recommend Geocon.

Geocon was overall a great company to deal with. Great inclusions, generously sized apartments and i feel as though they really delivered on the landscaping. I have received may compliments on the spaciousness of my apartment and also the generously sized bathroom.
Staff at Geocon (Matthew) have always been professional and easy to approach, even when it came to stating defects! Which were fixed relatively promptly.
I would happily purchase again from Geocon.

Corey

Coreycanberra

Great Experience!

Very happy and satisfied with the workmanship, build quality and management of my new apartment. Geocon has done a fantastic job and all their staff and management should be complimented. The customer service I have received since moving in over a year ago has been phenomenal. All issues (and there hasn’t been many), have been dealt with in a timely and professional matter. I would highly recommend Geocon to all friends and family moving forward.

Shannon N.GEOCON

Hi Corey, thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback. Our team works really hard to ensure every thing is done right for our customers. Knowing their efforts make a difference is really rewarding. Warm regards

Good-Great Experience with Geocon.

I was pleasantly surprised as to the workmanship and build quality-exceeded my expectations. The two people that I deal with about defects were good at communicating with me about them and took steps to sort out the defects in a timely manner. I purchased off the plan and really appreciated the status updates from Geocon regarding the stage of the build.

Shannon N.GEOCON

Hi Von, thank you for the feedback. We appreciate the kind words and are glad you have had a positive experience with the company. Warm Regards

Anonymous

AnonymousCanberra

Unit off the plan, good for first time buyer(s)

Purchased a unit off the plan in 2014 and moved in approximately 9months later. Initially there were a few defects but these were only minor cosmetic items, all of which were fixed promptly by the friendly staff at Geocon. Having lived in the apartment complex for 2 years all is going well and we have had no further issues with the overall build quality provided by the Geocon team.

Construction End DateAug 2015
Preet

PreetCrace 2911, ACT

Dodgy and Con - should be new names for GEOCON

Ali

AliCrace

Never again, They take your money and don't even respond to your emails, calls, ...

Annoyed

Annoyed

Con is certainly a word for them.

Geo-Con

These guys are terrible, when you have a problem with your property they take ages to respond, did a patchy job with my roof, cracks all through my concrete, hole in a wall when i got my property and they said i did it! Beware I never would have purchased a property from them if i knew how bad they were!

RR11