72% · 134 · 22%

3.8

Ella
Ella

Poor service

Cheap price but very unprofessional. My oven was still dirty after cleaning, the bathrooms was just wiped...
Job Satisfaction
D...
D...Wanniassa 2903, ACT3 posts

Get Clean - Carpet Steam Cleaning

Aman listens to customer concerns and does his best to fulfill any requests. Patient with customer to ensure a quality job. Huge improvement with my shower screen. Also he showed up on time.
Sukh
Sukh

Amazing cleaning service in ACT

We are using get clean from last 7 years. They are very professional, honest and reliable. I am recommending get clean to everyone. Thanks get clean for great service in ACT
Amanda
Amanda

Amazing oven cleaning service in ACT. Highly recommend

I am using get clean from last 5 years. The are very professional and they are best in oven cleaning, carpet cleaning and end of lease cleaning. Thanks Get clean ACT
Scott L.
Scott L.Lyneham 2602, ACT2 posts

Terrible service and damage to property

I requested an oven and microwave oven cleaning. [Name Removed] damaged the oven door handle, then lied about it, then lied he couldn't replace it. Then tried to spray paint it.
Steve
SteveCanberra 2600, ACT

Carpet clean & shampoo

Alan was efficient, courteous and very good advice & attention to detail. Recommended to my neighbours who will also use Alan’s services. Well priced and would definitely use again next time.
Hannah
HannahCrace 2911, ACT2 posts

Quality, service and reasonably pricing!

Alan was friendly and professional and flexible when I had to reschedule our clean. The quote provided was reasonable and while I wasnt able to see the results of the clean for myself, our landlord contacted me to say how impressed she was and that she would recommend Alan to all future tenants...quite an amazing result considering we lived there with an 18m old and a dog. Would recommend and will use again. Thank you Alan!
Maria
MariaO'Connor 2602, ACT

Upholstery and rugs cleaning

I received excellent customer care and a fantastic service.The technician was smartly dressed in a uniform, he was very polite and very professional.Get Clean ACT team (Alan) did an outstanding job , My upholstery and rugs look and smell like new, I was treated like a very valued customer. I really recommend them to anyone looking for a first class service.
Kanwal
KanwalDowner 2602, ACT

Carpet Cleaning - Excellent!

We received excellent service. They turned up on time and did a fantastic job cleaning the carpets. The carpet cleaner was very professional and explained clearly what he was doing. I would definitely use the company again.
Chanelle R.
Chanelle R.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Terrible

We booked in with this company to do a end of bond clean. The night before the clean they quoted us $120 more then what they had or finally said. And ended up being the most expensive cleaner out of all the cleaners I called. Then decided to cancel last minute, night before the clean. Very unprofessional.
thanuri w.
thanuri w.Canberra 2600, ACT

Amazing service!

We booked an end of lease clean with Get Clean. Sangcho and Kinley were amazing. The whole place was cleaned diligently and we passed out inspection on the first go. Would highly recommend their services to anyone ! They were polite, easy to contact and did a thorough job.
A H
A HCanberra

the best cleaning services provider i have ever seen in Australia since last 18 years.

I have called them several times for carpet cleaning, tiles and grouts and window cleaning. Even last month i called them for curtains cleaning couches cleaning. this cleaning is done 7 years, and looks like new one again.

Highly recommend them to any one.

John Hilvert
John HilvertCanberra3 posts

Professional grade cleaning service at a fair price

Alan and Maria are reliable and come when scheduled. Their results are excellent. We have dogs and cats and they managed to leave our carpets in a first rate state. we’ve used them twice this year. The first time was a trial pilot of our hallways to get a feel of their quality and pricing. That pleased us and we asked them to do our lounge and bedrooms a fortnight later.

We were very happy with result and recommend them highly

Kay Call
Kay CallCanberra 2600, ACT3 posts

Carpet cleaning

I would like to say how professional, and what amazing service including punctuality I received from Alan and his wife Maria when they came and cleaned my carpets. It is the best cleaning of my carpets I have had since I have lived in Canberra for 34 years.

I would highly recommend both Alan and Maria and the amazing service they give… they were brilliant.

Thank you so much.