GetGaming

GetGaming

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Like waiting weeks for 1 game?

GetGaming is a terrible service, with terrible customer service. I've been waiting for a reply to an email i sent them for a week and they keep missing my calls. The worst part is I've been waiting for 2 weeks for 1 game to arrive. Do not use!

Gabi

GabiMelbourne

Stay far away

Long postage times (took around a week), poor selection, and after cancelling they charged me for the next billing period anyway. A truly terrible service that people should avoid like the plague.

Fast replies to queries. Very considerate and understanding. Top notch customer service!

I went on a trial plan to borrow a game and when I had queries regarding the return date, they were very quick to reply and were very helpful. I highly recommend them. Thanks Get Gaming!

Sam W

Sam W

No Games

Litterly not enough stock to keep up with demand i orderd games months before release and still never received them had 1 game in the 5 months of my membership unique idea ruined buy a lack of stock and clueless staff

DylanB53

DylanB53liverpool

Awesome

They are awesome you get the game 1 maybe 2 days after placing it in your queue and you can rent as many games as you want during a paid month (2 games at a time) the customer service is really good and they provide 100% info its just great

chrismbroome

chrismbroomePerth, Australia

PS4 Rentals for Australians

Perfect!

Excellent service, Excellent price

Great Service - Very Convenient - Can't Go Wrong!

afgadf

afgadfMELBOURNE

A gamer's dream

Pavan

PavanPERTH

Very convenient and affordable service for Gamers

Charin

CharinSYDNEY

Exceptional Game Rental service!

GetGaming is by far one of the best gaming rental services around. Shipping is extremely fast and there's an exceptionally great variety of games to pick from.

Additionally, consumers have a few service options to pick from which range from one game at a time to even trying a game out for just 10 days.

With GetGaming around, gaming has become ultimately affordable for anyone to play and gives consumers more choices.

If you're a gamer, you owe it to yourself to try this out.
Fast Shipping, Top Notch Service, Great Selection of games

Great affordable entertainment

Best. Service. Ever.

GetGaming has alowed me to play games i wanted to play but wouldnt have purchased, as well as sending me the AAA titles i crave as soon as they come out. The amount of money ive saved is amazing, the staff are awesome and the quality and service is the best. No join up fee, no lock in contract and the biggest range. Do yourself a favour and join up.

It is such a great service. It saves me money as well as arguments with the kids as this way they can play the games they want and I don't need to fork out $109 each time. They go through them so quick anyway. There is a great selection of new release games and older ones as well. You can also buy the games you like at cheap prices.
It saves me so much money as now I can rent all the games I want.
I always get the 1st or 2nd choice on my rental queue.
The service is always really fast and we have had no problems.
I would recommend GetGaming to anyone who likes games!!
Nothing - I have nothing bad to say, they have been great.

JPaton

JPatonPacific Paradise, QLD

If you call yourself a gamer you need to sign up with getgaming, they're that good

Mattycee

Mattycee

Best rental service I have ever used!

Never did I not get a hot new release from these guys and I asked everytime there was a big release on XBox360 & PS3. I would recommend them to anyone as the service is top notch and they really know how to look after their customers! 5 stars all the way.
Reliable, affordable, pleasant to deal with - Just a brilliant service!
No Cons at all

Love it!

Excellent service, speedy delivery of games ordered. Communication great, always friendly & quick response to queries. Great plans to choose from to suit your buget
Fast delivery

Great Service - I would not play games any other way now!!!