OzGameShop
Listing monitored by OzGameShop

steve
steveEyre Peninsula, SA

Ozgameshop just dont

These guys aren't in Aus they take your money say they will ship in 2 to 4 days then tell you should be their in about 6 weeks . Then don't reply to any form of contact . They advertise on Kogan as a third party sellers . Do yourself a favour buy in Aus I have asked for the order to be cancelled and to issue a refund will update the out come.

UK code for australia Moto GP nintendo switch game

No acknowledgement of my order

I placed and paid for via PayPal an order for Scott Bradlee's Postmodern - The Essentials vinyl on 4 July 2021. The payment was made by PayPal to Wigglebug P/L and appears on my bank statement as such. This would have to be the first time after many years of shopping online that I have not had an almost immediate reply thanking me for my order/that my order had been received/being processed or despatched. There is no excuse for non-communication and I agree with all Black Thumb Down's remarks. I have also emailed them. Their address at 148 Collins Street West, Melbourne, Victoria would be the T and G Building. Very downhearted.

Black Thumb Down
Black Thumb DownBrisbane

UPDATE: Three stars instead of One-Better but they still scare me.

Tony C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still Waiting for Delivery

It has been 11 DAYS since I placed my order and 8 days since it was despatched and still no sign. Paid for express delivery, but I have never heard of 8 Day Express delivery, not to mention they don't want me to contact them until 30 days have passed.....

No tracking and no information about were item is shipping from before you purchase.

Dylan
DylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Recieved my ps4 game all good!

Placed my order on the 8th of May and recieved it on the 18th of May, can't complain about that! I saw some negative reviews and got worried but had literally nothing to worry about. Can't fault the cheap price for the game and the postage, 10 days from the UK is pretty damn good. Thanks

Karmen
KarmenSydney, NSW

I am very impressed with Ozgameshop.

I purchased an item from them which was delivered to Australia damaged. Unfortunately the manufacturer’s internal packaging wasn’t very good to protect the item. Ozgameshop offered me a full refund as the item was no longer available. The Customer Relations Advisors I communicated with, via emails, were very helpful.

B N
B NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Ordered a badminton racquet that got damaged during delivery. The shop responded to the issue quickly and offered a full refund.

Also, great price and timely delivery!

Find out how OzGameShop compares to other Toys & Game Shops

This website screams "Scam"

John Delivers Truth
John Delivers TruthPerth, WA

Ordered a game that never turned up (sent to wrong address) and refused to refund me

Ordered a game that never turned up (sent to wrong address) 4th March 2021 - (it's now 4th May) and refused to refund me. Asked several times in email for a replacement game or a refund, they would not do either. They admitted in writing in an email that the address they sent it to is *not* my address, yet refused to refund for a $30 item. BIZARRE. Will not shop there ever again, shame and the customer service was just terrible.

Ladeebyrd1975
Ladeebyrd1975Sydney, NSW

One Super Happy Customer

I did my research and realised that alot of stockists in Australia purchase from ozgameshop. The great reviews also made me take a gamble to order from the UK. I'm so glad I did. The range of Nintendo Switch games is great, the price point is so much cheaper, delivery was super quick and most of all I have one super happy boy! I will be buying all future games from ozgameshop and spreading the good word. Thanks so much!

No tracking number and unusually long delivery time

Unsatisfactory shipping practices and policies, no customer service

Switch games

Happy will buy again from here ordered 3 switch games they arrived 17 days after dispatch to Australia (12 working days) not bad considering there is a pandemic on. Also received a $100 wine voucher

Ken G.
Ken G.asked

Hello I placed and paid for my order on July 2nd. I have had no response as to when it will be delivered. I have also send emails but no response whatsoever. What is going on with you people?? At least have the courtesy to reply and tell me when I'll be receiving my order. Very poor performance and extremley bad manners

Elizabeth B.

I am about to send a message through their fb page. If no response I will contact PayPal through which I made the purchase and maybe they can investigate this company. This is my only bad experience shopping online. Although (ONLY) $51 I really cannot afford to lose this money.

Tony C.

Finally got my order but it was more than two weeks after it was shipped, it came via Austpost, no idea what was the delay????

Anonymous asked

Could we get tracking numbers for “Royal Mail” to see when it arrives in Australia?

Order number 566971606517501

carbon i.
carbon i.asked

what to do if my order hasn't arrived even after many days past the expected delivery date. My first order arrived but my second one never did.

Get an answer from our members and OzGameShop representatives