4.6 from 1,811 reviews

1,482

J0wie

J0wie

Delivers from UK without tracking

Delivery is not from Australia. Delays, not delivered in suggested window time. Not recommend if you need delivery asap. I wished i read reviews before purchasing. Better to pay more elsewhere for quicker delivery. Could be an issue if item needs to be return for faults.

Josh L.

Josh L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service good prices but

The ONLY issue I have with them is that one of the major cities in Australia isn't included in the express delivery area... Adelaide exists... Aside from that great service and prices would definitely recommend.

UK company fronting as australian

Running behind decided to buy voucher that you could print out.

Took money-no voucher. Called the number at 9:30 am and got voicemail to call back between 9am and 5pm.

Had to go out and shop, not offering a dime for the inconvenience caused.

Alex

AlexDarwin

Made us to pay express post for a processor but no news yet.

Its been over two weeks but the processor which was urgent for us, hasn't turned up yet. Seems like a fraud group, no response too. Customer beware and try options.

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hi Alex. I'm sorry that your order didn't arrive with you. Can you please update this review with your order number so that we can check this for you? ~Diego

vik

vikSydney, NSW

Perfect

Items are as described and always on time. Ordered multiple products from ozgameshop and each time I have had nil issues. Best place to buy games and other various items.

Dan R.OzGameShop

Thanks so much for your kind words and review on our website. We are very pleased to hear this! :)

ron

ronSydney, NSW

love my Pes deal

great site. awesome sale. website is very interactive and friendly. oz Game shop has a great collection and I am very happy with their price. also got a 10% discount. wow.

Rachel T.

Rachel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this service!

Have used this website many, many times to buy Disney traditions and never had a problem. Super fast shipping, and they always arrive in perfect condition. Definitely recommend, will continue to use, for sure.

Great Price, Easy Steps!!

Great price for the Karakal PU Grips as compared to other site and even ebays... The site is easy to navigate and whats more.. 10% discount code and player point !! Kudos!!

Nhan

NhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ozgameshop Review

A simple and easy website to use and best to purchase video games for cheaper. Player Points are awesome as they can be used to redeem vouchers. The delivery time is very accurate and fast.

Zacsaiyan

ZacsaiyanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

Being a huge dragon ball fan I am very happy with these products and service Shipping is fast! And you receive amazing products! Very happy with everything!
Would recommend to everyone.

Lachlan

LachlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect, as always

Have bight many games through ozgameshop, always quick delivery, never disappoint. What's great too is it caters to Australian's which most online companies don't and is much easier o use than Amazon.

Cheart

CheartHunter Region, NSW

This is perfect, Can not live without it

It is absolutely a perfect site that offer variety of gaming and pop culture item with great discount. We can get the latest item in a lower price. Love it so much. Recommended

Oz Gameshop

It is truly a fantastic site that offers a wide variety of gaming and pop culture items that anyone would love to have. Would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Nathan L

Nathan LAU

Great alternative to Amazon.

Since Amazon UK doesn't care for australians and won't let us buy from them I have been in search of an alternate site to source UK movies and games from and this store doesn't disappoint. Great prices and loyalty program.

Chris P

Chris PPerth, WA

Love OzGameShop

I love the free delivery, excellent service, rewards, easiness of the checkout process and the quick delivery. I only buy jigsaw puzzles and wish they had more to choose from.

Ed Simpson

Ed SimpsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

G-fuel GLow in the dark cup

The process in which I had to undertake to purchase the product was quick and easy. As well as being a great price. Was fantastic been looking all over the web for this product at a great price.
cheers

Chris T.

Chris T.Sydney, NSW

BEST SERVICE AND PRICES

cannot speak higher about this company

always get what I want, when I want, and at the right price ... if there's an issue, they let you know right away and don't keep you guessing

Toni S.

Toni S.North Queensland, QLD

Easy shopping

I like the easiness of shopping on this site. The products are well described and prices very competitive. I am hoping I will receive my goods very soon and can give an review then too!

Siberius L.

Siberius L.Hobart, TAS

Quick and easy

Good value prices, much cheaper than domestic stores, and the checkout process is very easy. Would definitely shop here again and happily recommend to others. You've got nothing to lose!

Good price and offers

I have bought games from ozgameshop many times, and each time I receive my order on time and in excellent conditions. Every now and then they offer good discounts to attract customers. Their player points system also provide great incentives for customers to keep buying from them, making you feel like you are getting something back for being loyal. The price could be better but is definitely better than many traditional retail stores. I'd recommend ozgameshop.

Dan R.OzGameShop

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you recommending our website!

We hope you enjoy continuing to shop with us in the future. :)

Peter Wyner

Peter Wynerasked

Pre order sniper ghost warrior contracts

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hi Peter. What is your doubt about that item?

Some person

Some personasked

Hi I ordered a videogame from your site and I was told that the delivery would take 7-10 working days. It’s already been 2 weeks, how long would it take for my order to arrive?
My order number is:

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hello there, thank you for contacting us. Could you please send me your email address in a private message on Facebook so I can check this for you? Argy

Aimless
Aimless

They’ll keep making excuses. And then it won’t arrive they’ll make some more. Impossible to get a refund. Contact your bank and ask for a charge back instead citing theft.

Greg

Gregasked

I ordered Red Dead Redemption April 2017, moved houses so changed my address with ozgameshop, still haven't received it, contacted Lauren on email from ozgameshop who said it was delivered to old address, not sure how this happened as changed my address ages before was sent, when will this be rectified and i get my game?

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hello Greg, thank you for leaving us a review, your feedback is much appreciated by our company. As my customer services advisor has explained, even when the customer updates his shipping address in his account, this action will not automatically change any dispatch information on any orders that have already been placed. In order for your address to be updated in the existing order, you will have to contact our customer services team and they will be able to change your address in our system.

As for your existing order, If the item is undelivered then your local post office will send it back to us but this can take 3 months before we can issue you a refund as we have to wait for it to return back to us. This procedure is mandatory I'm afraid.

Once again I would like to apologise for this unfortunate experience and I we receive the item back as soon as possible in order to resolve this issue for you.

Kind Regards Argy.

Get an answer from our members and OzGameShop representatives

CategoryToys & Game Shops and Online Shops