Verified🏆 2024 Award

3.2
2.3

Amanda R.
Amanda R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Scam company, they are after your postage fees

Made an order and it was cancelled by the company very soon after, money was refunded with the exception of the postage fee and no explanation given for the cancelled order. Emailed the company and no answer has been received.

Edit- since posting this review I have received my refund but no communication with the company about the delay. Show details

Marc P.
Marc P.Hunter Region, NSW

Great store, great service, quick delivery, I don't know how to use a phone

Bought a statuette from this site at an incredible price and (due to my own incompetence I forgot to check my junk mail) after a little while wasn't sure what was happening so I messaged customer service and they messaged me back the next day, they where very helpful and after I found the emails in my junk folder. The statue arrived a few days later and I can't be more happy with it and can't recommend this site enough but would recommend you check your junk mail if you don't hear anything and not be like me. Thank you!! Show details
Sherry
SherryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Cheap, fast and great!

I ordered, Harry Potter Department 56, merch, which as an Australian I could only really find on their website. They had the best prices and were offering great delivery. It did take maybe 2 weeks for them to arrive but it was coming from the UK, so that’s expected. They all got here in great quality. I’m very very happy! :) Show details
Trenton L.
Trenton L.

Great bargains and speedy free international delivery to Australia

Purchased a Hornby Train set from OzGameShop for an absolute excellent price, and arrived from the UK to Australia within two weeks. You don't even get that kind of speed from buying local.

Would buy off them again. Show details

unhappy chappy
unhappy chappyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts

DO NOT RECOMMEND

WARNING, this company runs from UK , There name is diseptive, not an Australian company, there excuses are a joke, they don't even have my item I ordered, will be asking PayPal for a refund. Waiting for a month for something that should be here in one day . Show details
Jenny4 posts

Totally dissatisfied

I would never deal with this firm again. Many of their products are not held in stock and are instead consigned by an overseas firm.
Their returns policy is a shambles and I’m still waiting after four months for my return postage to the UK to be refunded. Show details
Jenny

Additionally the product sold to me was not able to be used in Australia without a UK power adaptor

PhilD
PhilDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

Almost certainly a scam. avoid

I ordered an LP record back in 2022. No record or refund ever arrived. Communication non-existent. I put it down to experience but still email them occasionally for an update, just for fun Show details
MPH1967
MPH1967Melbourne10 posts

JLP
JLP

Scam- do not use

This is a scam- bank details taken and product did not exist. Show details
Ant
AntGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Legit but slow

To be honest, writing this because I assume most people would assume the business is a scam. Reviews in the last 6-12 months have been 50/50, the website barely works and has conflicting/incorrect information from page to page, prices very nearly too good to be true, and every single email they sent to me got flagged by my spam filter with basically zero communication/updates after my purchase.
However, 4 weeks after my order, I received exactly what I paid for.
(I was already aware they ship from the UK NOT Australia, but I usually don't wait this long for international parcels still).
So in summary, very slow, but you'll get there in the end. Show details
Alistair S
Alistair S

Sold me a fake Windows License Key

Scam Alert. I contacted Microsoft as the OEM Windows License Key sold to me by OzGameShop did not work. Microsoft told me that they was not a valid License Key. I contacted OzGameShop and they have refused to refund me the money.
Dean
DeanSydney, NSW2 posts

Not Australian

Ozgames shop is not Australian. They are based in UK. So careful if you buy something for someone's birthday or Christmas as it may not arrive in time as it is a misrepresentation Show details
Greg E.
Greg E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible, possible scam

I have ordered boardgame expansions, they never arrived. Not sure where is the fault yet, courier or ozgameshop, but based on other reviews most likely I will need to raise the issue as a scam with my bank and reverse payment. Very bad experience, will never ever come close to this website.
Sean
Sean

STOP!!!! READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY!!!

Never sent my record,never answered my email,never even confirmed they got order i paid with PayPal put in a complaint and they refunded me immediately says something doesn't it pay the few bucks more and shop somewhere else
Alison
Alison

cornelis de rooy
cornelis de rooy

i would like to know where our parcel of Marvin the martian with Tasmainia devil has got to as we ordered it on the 17/11/23.
order number is 5941 can you let us know as it is a Christmas present .
thank you Cornelis de Rooy 2 Herbert Court Newcomb Vic .

Neil
Neil

Why were 3 of my items shipped in (flimsy) plastic bags? The items were toys / model kits and their boxes arrived in a battered and damaged state (I can't now use them as gifts). These items should have been packed in sturdy boxes.

Adrian W.
Adrian W.

Where is my order? (897025360610601)
Received order confirmation that item had been dispatched on 6th Dec, stating delivery would happen in 7-10 days. Its now the 29th Dec and no sign of item. No further email updates, no parcel tracking and Australia phone number on website does not work. Live Chat is just auto robot response and no help. There is literally no way to contact you with a query. Had I known no stock was held locally in Australia and that I would be ordering from the UK then I would have ordered elsewhere. Very misleading website. This was supposed to be a Xmas present and was ordered in plenty of time. Xmas has now been and gone and I have a pretty disappointed 9yr old kid. Hang you head in shame you bunch of scammers.

Kylie