OzGameShop
See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OzGameShop

Matt Edwards
Matt EdwardsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still a customer after 5 years!

I have been using ozgameshop.com for 5 years and the service is great!
On 2 occasions, I haven't received some games I had ordered but received replacements very promptly!
I have always received great customer service, quick delivery and fantastic prices!
I highly recommend ozgameshop.com!

• Incentivised Review No

WEBSITE IS A SCAM! READ REVIEWS BEFORE BUYING! THE 4+STARS R FAKE!

They are British seller and try to fake everything to make their website look like Australian in order to scam! Having ‘OZ’ in the web name, making a shell company and putting its ABN with a Fake PO Box address on the site. They hide their real location in few unnoticeable places such as ‘shipping and return’, ‘contact us’. Throughout the whole ordering process, there is not a single word mentioning items will be dispatched from UK and the expected shipping time is 35 business days. It’s so easy to fall into their trap. Be aware!

eds
edsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Been ordering from OZGAMESHOP for a few years

I've been using OZGAMESHOP for a few years for purchasing PlayStation games. They are cheaper than EB GAMES, another go to place for me. I usually buy from here if I just want a normal standard edition of a game. Never had any problems with their orders. Might take a little while for delivery as is delivered from UK or Europe. But I don't mind waiting that little bit for the price difference as sometimes I've saved $30 to $40 on one game. The only bad thing I've experienced is that the game disc has come lose a few times but no damage or nothing major

Private
Private

False advertising, extremely slow delivery.

I ordered a box set from here and it took 6 weeks to arrive. It didn’t even look the same as the picture, I only ordered from this company thinking I would get what was advertised.

Ozgameshop.com. Un-Australian.

Ozgameshop misrepresent themselves as an Australian business, with ABN & Melbourne PO address, but are in the UK. They do not provide tracking or contact details. Email to their PayPal email address bounced. My order arrived squashed flat, contents damaged. ☹️

jay
jaygeelong

Oz game shop don't buy

Even australian address listed is bogus...8007 is not a Victorian postcode. Had my money for 8 weeks before I finally got refund....won't buy again... also wouldn't give ma an answer as to why they were pretending to be australian

Alyce M.
Alyce M.Theodore 2905, ACT

Misleading and manipulative

Absolutely furious. Purchased on 1 June. Purchased the express delivery which on the website at the time said 4-6 business days.
Then when receiving the order email says 6-13 days after dispatch!!! Therefore dispatch timeframes change once item is purchased!! Still haven’t received item 13th June. Apparently ACT is not a metro area. Extremely misleading and manipulative!!!
Why would you purchase express delivery when it’s a difference of 1 business day in the specified timeframes.
All items shipped from the UK.
If I had of known it was going to take so long I would have purchased from somewhere else.

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers

I'm pretty sure they have just bought all their positive reviews

Displayed as OZ shop with OZ PO BOX. Ships from UK with no tracking number. Pretty sure I will never see my item (it's been a month)

Not in Australia. Slow postage (or not at all). Hard to contact.

Difficult to contact. Live chat turned off. Need to call UK number or wait for email response. Ordered gifts for my daughter's birthday. Part shipment arrived in about three weeks. Still waiting on remainder. Everytime I contact them they say, it's being dispatched this week. It will now arrive after her birthday ... or not at all. I'm no confident that I'll see it at all. Responses have been the same scripted response.

Find out how OzGameShop compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Great shop, great team, great prices!

I was surprised at postage I received my purchase in two weeks, just wanted to give my fellow Australians faith with Ozgameshop.
U.K?.. no problems, very happy, will shop again. Thanks guys :)

mikjoy
mikjoy

Very Slow. Misleading as not Australian. Ordered 10 days ago and still not even on its way.

Misleading name which is not cool. If I had known it wasn't Australian I would never have ordered. Still waiting on order and impossible to contact.

craig
craigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clearly mis-representing themselves as OZ, but the product still arrived in the quoted time.

T. E.
T. E.Hobart, TAS

Order hasn't arrived after 2.5 months

Thought I'd give them a shot despite the most recent negative reviews. Spent about A$45 -- half was refunded due to not actually being in stock (lol), and the other half was dispatched within a day. That was in mid-March and it is now a week into May. Still nothing and no way to track the order.

Happy in retrospect that half my order was canceled, at least. I'll update this if the rest ever arrives and note how long it took, but either way, I'm not going to use this site again.

Ripped off
Ripped offMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dodgy product advertising

They will advertise the latest PSVR motion controllers with extended battery and usb-c connection, what you get is the old micro usb version. I have been screwed over by them twice, firstly on Kogan.com (now struggling to get a refund after posting back the item) and then on eBay posing as lessel-online (package sent but Wigglbug PTY LTD). They are the most unscrupulous online company I have ever dealt with.

Jordan M.
Jordan M.

Shipping and customer service is atrocious. NOT am Australian site, don't fall for it.

Neil
Neilasked

Why were 3 of my items shipped in (flimsy) plastic bags? The items were toys / model kits and their boxes arrived in a battered and damaged state (I can't now use them as gifts). These items should have been packed in sturdy boxes.

Adrian W.
Adrian W.asked

Where is my order? (897025360610601)
Received order confirmation that item had been dispatched on 6th Dec, stating delivery would happen in 7-10 days. Its now the 29th Dec and no sign of item. No further email updates, no parcel tracking and Australia phone number on website does not work. Live Chat is just auto robot response and no help. There is literally no way to contact you with a query. Had I known no stock was held locally in Australia and that I would be ordering from the UK then I would have ordered elsewhere. Very misleading website. This was supposed to be a Xmas present and was ordered in plenty of time. Xmas has now been and gone and I have a pretty disappointed 9yr old kid. Hang you head in shame you bunch of scammers.

Kylie
Kylie
Vicki C.asked

Hello, I placed an order ( YTFJW69T ) it said it was sent out on the 16/11/2021.
Queried it, was told not to worry it is insured. That does not help as it was a gift for a child . Still waiting…… Ozgameshop, where is it ??
No tracking, nothing. Such poor service.

Enid
Enid
Vicki C.

Yes, sounds similar, I did think it was Aus company. I also will be contacting PayPal .
Koogan should take that web site down. I do not hold out any hope of it arriving :(

Get an answer from our members and OzGameShop representatives