4.6 from 1,824 reviews

Hassle free.

Bought 3 games.
Was worried using a new site, so was happy i could use paypal.
Ordered monday received the following monday. Great prices. Would use again.
(would like it to have tracked delivery)

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Bloody hopeless

Cancelled my order without even warning me and the reason why?? Waited nearly 2 weeks for item to arrive. So had to write to inquire only to be told it has been cancelled. Don't bother buying here. Most vinyl sold here are old stock that can't be sold even with their special discount.

Scan

ScanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchased a Yoga DVD -Jillian Michaels

Went to use it and it's region 2 which means can only play Region 2 - Japan, Europe, South Africa, the Middle East (including Egypt) and Greenland
Australia Region 4 so must be counterfit DVD
Asked for a refund and saying i have opened the packaging so cant refund, really how was i suppose to know it's a Janpanese ver with out opening . Have to resort to PAYPAL claim Custoer service sucks

Find out how OzGameShop compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Misleading Product and no one care after purchase Lodged 2 Request & waited 4 Weeks no Reply

Bought 2 headphones from ozgame, and the products received are different to the picture shown on the website and requested for refund on few occassions and waited for 4 weeks still no reply.
Hopefully after I post this someone can contact me for advise.

Misleading product and poor customer services

Pic 01: The one i bought

Not Happy

Not HappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful Experience

Hai-long G.Sydney, NSW

Item hasn't arrived..... and bad customer service

Update Received a refund

John D

John D

Never arrived and fobbed off with auto-generated email about postal service claim

I never received the item ordered. When I addressed an enquiry to OzgameShop I received an auto-generated letter asking me to proceed with a claim through the postal service for non-delivery and alas, they are unable to provide a tracking number. This raises 2 issues: firstly, a company that has a pre-written letter to this effect suggests this is a regular problem; why? Secondly, why is there no tracking number available?
The whole thing smacks of a scam. Avoid this company at all costs.

Kate T

Kate T

Express Delivery is slow

I ordered two items on 14th Sec as Christmas presents and paid for Express Delivery; one item arrived on Christmas Eve, the other did not arrive in time for Christmas. Very disappointed.

JasonlasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst Customer Service

Purchased a game on 15/10/19 plus paid for express post as a pre release so i would have it on or before the release date. No game, no tracking number & they are saying i have to wait until 11/11/19 until they can do anything. They wont even allow me to purchase the game elsewhere & refund my money. Basically i will now get it somewhere else 3 weeks after the release date!

Not good enough

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I had to confirm details of a PS4 game which is hard to obtain in Australia. Received response overnight. Placed the order and received the game from UK to Australia within the week. Will purchase again from this company. Paul

Dan R.OzGameShop

Thanks for your kind words Paul, we really appreciate it and glad we could help you with this purchase quickly. We hope you continue to shop with us! :)

This ole gamerGippsland, VIC

Reliable and great prices!

I preordered baldurs gate & icewind dale for PS4 with EB games. They kept pushing the release date later & later. I gave up and ordered from ozgames knowing it was a uk company. Got my games in 9 days, packaged well and saved $40 off the EB games price. Fantastic thank you!

Dan R.OzGameShop

Thanks so much for your kind words, we're happy to hear we could step in and you get your games! Hope you enjoy playing! :)

AngieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stick to JB

I am in Australia and I purchased The Frasier Box set thinking Oz Games - Australia right? The DVDs do not play on my player. I was told return them and we will refund. It cost $65.50 to return them. Only $3 less than what I paid originally. Apparently all their DVDs are region 2 only. Would be nice if that was advertised in bold letters on their site. JB only from now on!

Thank you Diego.

lydia

lydiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very bad shipping and customer service!

Is got no relation with Australia, it is an UK based company shipping to Australia, called them as 'OZ' game shop, ship from uk,i tried to contact the customer service, no one answer the phone, you have to call at UK work hours. Amazon is much butter than OZgameshop.

BroScience

BroScience

Good but be selective what you buy

As others have said, UK based business. Good customer support. Video game prices seem competitive. Would not recommend purchasing hardware however. Bought an Xbox 360 controller. Minimal packaging used for transit does not protect item particularly well from potential damage by impact or water if unlucky. However if item is faulty on arrival they do refund return postage cost with store credit.

J0wie

J0wie

Delivers from UK without tracking

Delivery is not from Australia. Delays, not delivered in suggested window time. Not recommend if you need delivery asap. I wished i read reviews before purchasing. Better to pay more elsewhere for quicker delivery. Could be an issue if item needs to be return for faults.

Josh L.

Josh L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service good prices but

The ONLY issue I have with them is that one of the major cities in Australia isn't included in the express delivery area... Adelaide exists... Aside from that great service and prices would definitely recommend.

UK company fronting as australian

Running behind decided to buy voucher that you could print out.

Took money-no voucher. Called the number at 9:30 am and got voicemail to call back between 9am and 5pm.

Had to go out and shop, not offering a dime for the inconvenience caused.

Alex

AlexDarwin

Made us to pay express post for a processor but no news yet.

Its been over two weeks but the processor which was urgent for us, hasn't turned up yet. Seems like a fraud group, no response too. Customer beware and try options.

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hi Alex. I'm sorry that your order didn't arrive with you. Can you please update this review with your order number so that we can check this for you? ~Diego

vik

vikSydney, NSW

Perfect

Items are as described and always on time. Ordered multiple products from ozgameshop and each time I have had nil issues. Best place to buy games and other various items.

Dan R.OzGameShop

Thanks so much for your kind words and review on our website. We are very pleased to hear this! :)

ron

ronSydney, NSW

love my Pes deal

great site. awesome sale. website is very interactive and friendly. oz Game shop has a great collection and I am very happy with their price. also got a 10% discount. wow.

Nelson V.

Nelson V.asked

I'm possibly about to purchase dayz through your website and I would like to make sure the copy of the game I'll receive will be coded to an australian PS4, thanks.

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hi Nelson, thanks for getting in touch. This game is a PAL game, meaning that it is commonly used in the UK but also works perfectly fine and is compatible with your Australian PS4. There will be no problems with using this game on your console. :) - Charlie.

Jacob Howleyasked

Is there a way I can track my order?

Dan R.OzGameShop

Hi Jacob. Unfortunately, a tracked delivery service is not available on orders dispatched to Australia. Please don't worry as delivery delays do sometimes occur. Your order is insured so we will file a lost in post investigation and send a replacement if it doesn't arrive within 20 working days. I hope this helps but if you need anything else, please feel free to get back in touch! ~Diego

Jacob Howleyasked

How long will it take for my two oasis cds to get here? I ordered them two days ago (friday) and because the last time I ordered a cd (from the oasis store) they used the worst possible postal service (UPS) which screwed me over big time and took ages to arrive and I just want to be reassured it wont happen again

This ole gamer

I can only tell you about my experience. It took 10 days for two PS4 games to arrive. You might be looking at a longer wait due to Christmas season I would think. I cant really reassure you beyond that since I am not the business.

Hi Jacob,

As we are based in the UK and this is where we send all of our orders from, standard delivery can take around 4-10 working days to arrive with you, or if you have purchased the express delivery this should arrive within 5-8 working days for you.

If your order doesn't arrive within this time period, please make sure to contact our customer service team about this and they will look into it for you.

I hope that your order arrives very soon and fingers crossed you will get it just before the Christmas rush hits.

All the best,
Charlie.

Jacob Howley

Get an answer from our members and OzGameShop representatives