OzGameShop

Brian

Brian

Dishonest and false advertising

Purchased an item listed with a "clearance" price and my money was refunded a couple of days later saying the item was out of stock. The exact same item is still available on their site at a more expensive price - They even confirmed the more expensive one was in stock, but refused to honour the original price.

If the price was an error, just be honest... don't lie about it, and then respond with a different lie when called out.

I'm also guessing it is run from overseas. All emails are responded to late at night.

poorboy

poorboyNorth Queensland, QLD

Not good AT ALL

DO not give em your money, you can not contact them, chat is disabled, the phone rings out after a automated massage transfering you though various departments, wasting the cost of a for us aussies,international phone call. Emails replies are automated or nonexistent.

Slow, ineffectual, don't bother

Don't bother with these guys. I ordered an item stated as being IN STOCK in my state. It's over a week later and they didn't even bother to ship it and haven't provided any updates or tracking. Can't raise a case with customer service as they think 40 days is a reasonable turnaround for an in-country order which is just embarassing. Not worth it, go elsewhere

Terrible profit

Pretty disappointed in mine, What I bought isn’t worth its price it looked like a cheap knock off judging by its size that I not expected and it’s lame Quality
Expectations VS Reality

Kieran B.

Kieran B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer Experience

No tracking on parcels, very long postage times.

Customer service want to wait 40+ days just to raise a case with Australia Post, but there's no tracking so I have no idea how they expect Australia Post to find it.

I ended up having to dispute (successfully) via PayPal.

Be careful as this company now sells via other Australian marketplaces (Catch, MyDeal etc). Look local first, this company hasn't evolved with the ecommerce world and doesn't deserve your money.

Sanda F

Sanda FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor service

Deeply unimpressed with the poor level of delivery service offered. I placed an order for an in stock item on 20 January - it's yet to arrive on 8 February and the website says not to expect it at the earliest, before 11 Feb. Despite this nominating a local Melbourne address in Collins Street in the website, the company and supposedly, product, appears to be coming from the UK. There's no contact email, live chat is disabled during Australian business hours and the telephone help desk, despite appearing as a Australian number, keeps a UK timeline. No tracking service, no customer service, not good enough.

Another Non-delivery - Avoid Purchasing

It appears that this seller - Wigglebug Pty Ltd - while registered in Australia, is based in the UK. fails to meet any base standard of customer service. Will not respond to messages for updates until escalated through to the payment portal - PayPal.

The item was ordered in Nov 2020, supposedly shipped in Dec - it has still not arrived with no tracking number, so there is no way of knowing it was shipped or not.

The dispute is underway but they are saying I will have to wait for them to perform a trace of the item, not sure how that can be achieved if no tracking number in the first instance.

Paid for express delivery but arrived snail mail

The product arrived eventually by standard post despite me paying additional money for express delivery. Product quality is good but don’t waste your money paying for express delivery.

Madram

MadramSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply not good enough

Very poor service. I order a lot of stuff from the UK. Generally service from UK retailers to Australia is excellent. However, this retailer falls well short of the mark in my experience. Two months of excuses about item needing to come from the "overflow wharehouse" (maybe that is code for being on backorder?). They probably deal with volume sales so most orders likely work out, but it's how retailers deal with stuff-ups that count. If a mistake has been made, be honest, apologise to the customer, issue a refund, and everyone moves on.

saltedwater

saltedwaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

They don't follow their own terms of sale.

anonymous

anonymousSouthwest, VIC

May as well be shut down

I ordered a teletubbie for my son, expected arrival date was the 21/12/20. Still didn't arrive for Christmas. His 1st birthday was 4th of Jan and it still didn't arrive for that. They won't even reply and of course there is no number to ring. Pathetic. Dont take peoples hard earned money, you wouldn't like someone to rip you or your family off Oz games.

annoyed mum

annoyed mumSydney, NSW

I would do zero stars.

Ordered an advent calendar on 23/11/20 with expected arrival date of 1/12/20. When I’ve checked it’s now 15/12/20. Well an advent calendar is pretty useless at this point and I have a disappointed kid. I will never order from them again and can’t even speak to anyone to cancel this order. I should have read reviews before ordering

The careful packing is appreciated

Thanks ozgameshop for always taking care packing the products you've sold me. Other stores don't always do this and I really noticed and appreciated it in my most recent delivery.

Monika

MonikaSydney

Order 16960712513501 Better communication please

I ordered a Pokemon Adventskalendar which was dispatched on 22/11/20 according to your email. The dispatch notice states arrival in 5-8 working days. This was also stated when I made the order. It is now 15/12/20 and the calendar has still not arrived. I contacted you via the contact form but have not received a reply or any further correspondence notifying me of a delivery delay. My understanding was that the calendar was delivered from Melbourne but this is obviously not the case. The fact that your Australian contact phone number follows UK times is not very helpful for buyers living in the Southern Hemisphere.

Follow-up: The order was received 15/12. Good product.

Not sure why all the bad reviews!??

Was concerned when I seen all the bad reviews gotta say tho this was a great experience for me. Got something for Christmas on the 1st December and it only took 15 days to get to me! Even if it does come from uk that’s still super quick! Plus shipping was only $5 really can’t complain at that!! Plus great prices.. I will be purchasing from here again and again thank you! :)

Find out how OzGameShop compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Shipped by a slow moving floatation device

I'm never shopping on this site again. Paid express shipping and hasn't even been processed it's been 13 days and now received an email it will take almost a month. Unacceptable.

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't be fooled!

The GMan

The GManSouth East Queensland, QLD

So bad they could be considered a Scam

Ordered from these guys and order never turns up. Spoke to them numerous times to be told it's been delayed by Covid, give it more time. After nearly 2 months they said they would give me a refund. I will have to wait and see if I do get a refund. They have constantly been advertising Christmas gifts - but they can't actually deliver them on time. Company is based in the UK and they call themselves the Ozgameshop. Beware, you may never get your item and you certainly won't it in time unless you order at least 3 months in advance. It is also cheaper to go elsewhere, they are getting expensive.

Not from Melbourne

Not from Melbourne Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

claiming here you are not from Melb, but give a Melb address on your page.

Here is a screen shot of your home page with your Melbourne address... but you are telling customers on here you are not in Australia..... go figure!!!!!

George DAdelaide

Never buy here ! Be warned

Ordered a zippo lighter from here that never arrived and i told them that and i was told i had to wait 4 weeks as the Royal post wouldnt accept lost post till then . The problem is i live in Australia not England. So i waited and then contacted them again they wanted me to sign a form which i did then they said i had provided them the wrong address but the email confirmation states my address . They tried everything not to refund me so i had to contact paypal with all of the emails and finally 6 weeks later i got refunded. I warn everyone not to buy through this company they are scammers and fraudsters