ghd Curve Classic Curl Tong

ghd Curve Classic Curl Tong

Moo M.

Moo M.South East Queensland, QLD

I love it

Since buying this particular curler as it was the only one I could find with dual voltage within 24 hours, so I could use it in the USA on 110v, I haven’t used any other curler.

It is so easy to style with. I can even (within limits) straighten with it a bit as the barrel allows me to be able to pull down on the hair smoothly.

It really is fantastic and I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in May 2018 at Norris.

SarahSydney

Terrible product and service, ghd no longer known for quality

I bought this product just three months ago, it's absolutely fabulous when it works but when I turned it on one morning last week it the red light wouldn't stop flashing and no heat. I can't exchange the faulty product at place of purchase so I've contacted ghd but according to the person who took my call they've had an 'extraordinary number of calls' and the only option is to call me back (when it suits them of course, not the customer). It's not surprising they've had a lot of calls, ghd were always known for their quality and products built to last but appear to have compromised quality for cost saving. I've been a loyal ghd customer for many years but will never buy again.