ghd Curve Classic Wave Wand

ghd Curve Classic Wave Wand

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Hair Length Long (1)
  • Hair Style Straight (1)

Do not buy this product!!!

I caution everyone about this product. While I love my GHD straighteners, I will never use the wand again! As per the photo, I received a severe burn from the wand. It slips easily through your hair as there is no additional mechanism which secures it like many other curlers, and the glove you receive is also pointless as you feel the heat through it. Not only do the curls turn out crap with or without product, but the product is also incredibly dangerous due to only 1 heat setting. Very disappointed and this scar will affect my confidence for months to come - and this happened only 2nd time using it!

Purchased in November 2019.

Hair Length Long
Hair Style Straight

Kachambrs

Kachambrssydney

Do not buy

I've used this wand maybe 3 times over the past year. I never pick it up.

It's basically a curling wand that doesn't curl.

Useless. Really disappointed GHD.

This product really lets you done, especially for the price. Wish I had purchased a straightener that would curl instead. Tempted but I cant justify spending any more on GHD.

ChristineSydney

Don't buy it!

The GHD Curve wand is truly useless. I even tried returning it but was told they don't except returns. This product simply does not live up to its promises. A total waste of money and time. Don't buy it!

J Simpson

J SimpsonSydney

Disappointed

KateBrisbane

Warning think twice

Warning warning warning warning warning

Careful buying from Ghd Australia,I had returned wond and paid for replacement one, they rang and told me they had the returned item but no refund cause they say they sent me replacement one ( this is the second one I had paid for, which was sent before I had returned the first one, they would not send an item before receiving the returned item or payment would they) now they have the returned item and have not returned the payment, this has been almost 2 months.
I have gone to fair trade, and to top it off the staff was rude and unhelpful, still waiting for the return call for someone incharge to call me from a month ago
i would not recommend buying from these people