ghd Curve Soft Curl Tong

ghd Curve Soft Curl Tong

VivSydney

Disappointed

Viv

Contacted the customer service team and returned the product as they suggested. Haven’t heard from them at all.

MSanderson

MSandersonBondi

Pretty good curlers but burned myself every time

*updated review: i have learned to use these properly with a few more tries and as long as you use heat protection and hair spray, it's a pretty good result. Easy to get burned though!

Original review: Basically - GHD straighteners do a better job of curling. These damage your hair more and are somehow harder to use. I pulled these out in a hurry and had to put them away and use my straighteners instead cos they were making my hair look worse.

wahaha

wahahaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent hair curl so far I have

Fancy package! Light weight with beautiful rose gold colour, temperature is just right for my hair !!! The heating speed is quick. Most importantly, my hair won't go too dry or burnout after use.

.....

the result of the curls is very good, but the day I got the curling iron it began to glow red and make a sound. I followed the instructions on how to restart it, but it did not work. incredibly disappointed ..

Replacement after replacement

The results from the product are fantastic. However, I have had three replacements in the space of 15 months and now my most recent replacement has stopped working!! I have tried turning it on and off as advised, but will have to now return for the fourth time. This is not good enough for something you pay £120 for and rely on a daily basis.