95% · 190%

Hair Length Long
Hair Style Curly
Hair Care

This product was previously known as the ghd V Gold Mini.

Maddy
MaddyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Ghd are great

I am so amazed by the ghd it has changed not only my hair but my life as well it makes me feel so comfortable with my hair. Buying a ghd was the best thing I did. It removes the frizz from hair and makes it so straight. I definitely recommend Show details ·  1
Hair Care
Justine
Justine6 posts

Asolutely love my GHD

It is my go to product when I am feeling flat...I feel instantly glam after I use it. Simple & super quick heat up design allows me to have salon hair in no time. I also love how compact it is for travelling in my vintage caravan to shows:)

Ruff
Ruff4 posts

Great product

The straighter only a couple of seconds to heat up. It heats up fantastically. It only takes ten minutes to straighten my hair amazing. Very easy to use throughly recommended it for people with thin hair

Maisa
Maisa5 posts

Does not get better than this

Ghd is known for their quick 30 second heat up phase and the v gold mini does just that, it is perfect for people like my mum who have fine, short hair. Pretty much takes her 5 minutes flat to get the results she wants. Love Ghd, they are among the best of the best.

Sharyn
SharynWalkerston6 posts

Hair

Easy to use heats up quickly easy to read instructions easy to use and set up highly recommend this product and the carry case is amazing and easy to zip

Gabrielle
GabrielleRockhampton5 posts

Great

GHD is every girls favourite, everyone of my friends always had one and I have always wanted to get my hands on my own! I don’t regret it they are so good. I have wavy kinda of hair and this straighter makes it so straight and the ends aswel! I use to use a iron my ends but I don’t need to anymore!

FaithPhoenix1988
FaithPhoenix1988Melbourne3 posts

Emily
Emily6 posts

Powerful and strong heat!

Amazing GHD for straight hair or to create curls. It’s very easy to use and creates great results for stubborn hair that’s hard to straighten. You can use it by curling you’re hair in reverse order like hair dressers do it. Perfect small size for travel and luggage so you can enjoy more room

BW65
BW652 posts

GHD

This is a great product recommended to me by my Hairdresser. It is Salon quality easy to use glides through my hair heats up quickly Use it all the time...Very happy customer

Pat
Pat6 posts

Love it

I was given this the hair straightener as a gift, and as it is a mini straightener, it is ideal for traveling with. It is easy to use and have had no trouble with it. Love it

Helen
Helen4 posts

Worth the money

I bought this a few weeks ago and an very satisfied with the performance, coming from cheap hair straighteners in the past, this hair straightener heats up quickly and straightens my hair without damaging.

J Daniels
J DanielsPerth4 posts

Fantastic for short hair

This straightener is a must have for short hair. I bought it after the hairdresser used it on me. Heats up incredibly fast, makes shiny curls/waves. You can use it on pretty short hair, I would recommend it all the way to shoulder length hair. You can use it for longer hair, it just might take it a big longer. Great design and light years away from trying to use a normal straightener on short hair.

It also has an automatic shut off, which is great for peace of mind. I highly recommend this product.

Seany Boy B
Seany Boy BSydney4 posts

Expensive travel straighter that is built to last

I always reach for this travel straightener for trips away from home and it always delivers with its sturdy build and small compact design. Whilst it may not have as much power as other straighteners I've always found it to do the job well.

I wouldn't recommend for daily use but great for travelling!

Rama123
Rama1234 posts

Wonderful for my short hair

I have short, platinum bleached, curly hair that is prone to frizz so a GHD is a must for me. I’ve owned GHDs for over 10 years and I’ve never been disappointed. The mini is no exception to this. I purchased it about 4 months ago and it heats up quickly and is perfect for getting close to the roots of my hair. It leaves it nice and straight and slick. I would definitely recommend this anyone with short hair, it’s so much more conventient for shorter styles than the regular sized GHD.

Dr.ulna
Dr.ulnaGold coast8 posts

My wife loved it

I bought this for my wife as a birthday present and she totally loved it, it worked really well too compared to the other hair straightener she has always had.

Chris H
Chris H

Is there an issue with ghd mini straighteners as this is the sixth pair that has broken on me this year, always the same issue, just cuts out won’t go back on or heat up, this last pair arrived last week and has been used twice, then nothing!!! Must be a manufacturing issue surely?

ghd
ghd   DM

Hi Chris, Thank you for your product query.

For further advice in relation to this, please contact our team directly on 1300 443424 with your product to hand.They will be happy to advise you further.

Regards,

ghd

linda cramer
linda cramer

I am wonting to buy a ghd hair straightener but dont know which is best.

i have thin hair and its always curly all the time .(i hate having curls all the time) can someone recommend which one i should get so my hair is straight and no longer have the curls.

the.mischief