Giant Power

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Giant AGM 140ah battery

Advise for buyers have your battery tested as the ah advertised isnt necessary correct I purchased a 140ah Giant AGM battery but it later turned out too be only 60ah.

Great

Delivery of my 140 amp battery was spot on,all hooked up and showing great storridge capacity,only new yet so I will review in six months,but looking good.thanks team for the great advice and service.

Purchase Price $267.00

Giant Power 130AH Gel Battery

Very happy with my Giant Power 130AH Gel Battery. It's 12 months old now and still going strong. I have no hestitation running my 40lb transom mount electric motor for several days before I recharge it. Great price and prompt delivery.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase Price $299.00

No Support

After having a brand new camper built to our specifications in November 2015, we thought we would had made a sound investment. Our camper was fitted with a Giant Power IPS800 power unit, which on a recent trip started producing an error code when plugged into 240 supply. After many phone calls to Giant and leaving messages with the promise of a return call that never eventuates , I was told by the receptionist that as the unit was not purchased directly from them they cannot help me and cannot supply me with a copy of the manual. Seriously you are the manufacturer and you don’t support your own product? Will be removing this unit and replacing with a Redarc unit.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product, awesome service!

Purchased a Giant 130ah deep cycle battery 2 years ago and am super impressed with it. Came at a great price with free super fast shipping. Awesome to deal with!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Guant Power products are very well made and are great to use.

I have brought a number of products from Giant and have not had any problems great company to deal with.
I purchase my products online delivery is fast and efficient.
I have two AGM batteries in my caravan both purchased from Giant Power and both batteries work faultlessly.

Panel Purchased Batteries direct
Purchase Price $160.00

All round great

We were very impressed with the friendly helpful staff and prompt efficient delivery of 3 Giant Batteries to a delivery address nominated whilst travelling. The Batteries more than met our expectations and so purchased another Giant battery with the same prompt delivery to our home. Have already recommended your product and business to our friends.
Thanks Giant Power.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I brought the 140A/H Giant Battery and was very pleased with the customer service and delivery time.

Great 140A/H Battery this is now the second one I have brought in the last 6 months. The seller and battery come highly recommended. I will continue to recommend Giant Batteries to my mates.

great product giant power yet again another 7 day camping trip

giant 140 amh deep cycle . Well another 7 day camping trip, no problem running my 80l fridge at minus 4 degrees, 12v tv, led light bars, c pap machine. fantastic

Panel Purchased Sun power
Purchase Price $250.00

Equipment and Service

I have purchased a couple of batteries, Delivery has been fast and service very good. One battery was delivered with a crack in the bottom it was damaged in transit, I contacted Giant and they replaced it, with no problems I have had no further trouble with the batteries. I told one of friends about Giant Batteries and he purchased one last week he was happy with the service.

Excellent replacement

Ordered 130AH Deep cycle battery to replace my flat battery for my caravan,
Perfect replacement, very happy with the service and communication from Aussie batteries, highly recommended and reliable for future purchases

Great service, great battery’s

Just bought my second battery, can’t fault them, delivered on time as promised. No hassle off grid camping for years to come. Couldn’t be happier. Thanks guys, I’ll be back.

Great product

I purchased 2 140amp hr giant batteries for our Motorhome, a great product at a really good price, order was processed promptly and delivered to rural Victoria within 3 days

Warranty Claim MadeNo

All the power I need now

Purchased 2 more giant 300 amp batteries before Easter now that gives me 1200amp hours of battery power. Now this runs 2 fridges 1 freezer and 2 tvs of an inverter . Could not buy a 300 amp battery anywhere for the price I got it from here.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great battery. Great service.

Awesome battery. Running a 75ltr fridge, camp lights and battery charging not a problem at all. Great after sales service. Not the first purchase and definitely not the last. Cheers

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Batteries that are on the go allways

Now after 6 years our 2x280 AH Giant Batteries have not once let us down running 24v x400 w solar system in motorhome (Bus) we have traveled thousands of Ks around OZ free camping. Have now installed 160 ah 1x200 x12v Solar Panel using Aussie Batteries units on friend's van's they are over the moon. So what are ya waiting for. The service and supply time was great. Thank's Aussie we will be back.

What a great product

What a great product, l would highly recommend this product and performance of the batteries has been great. Keep up with the best batteries on the market for performance and price

Great product

Great backup battery. Saved me hours of charging and having to sit around for my solar panel to charge my main battery. Thanks to Giant batteries for making one which can also be used as as cracking battery in emergencies. Love it and will get another.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product! Happy with the service

Battery for my electric motor, 130 amp hour with charging pack.
Easy to buy and quick delivery!
No dramas with the battery

Charger works very good an battery hasnt gone past 50% use.

Giant 130amp/h battery

2 trips now no problems. Last trip overcast 1/2 the day, no problem charging with 120 w solar panels.
Fast delivery. Company easy to deal with. Will give advise of product if requested.

System Size120 KW