Verifiedgiftpackaging.com.au

4.9

Kate S.
Kate S.Perth, WA14 posts

Unreliable

Ordered bags and waited and waited. I finally made contact and was sent email late delivery due to flooding. If this was a concern anyone placing an order should have been notified of the delay. When I quiried this and asked how to return as the bags are required by tomorrow (ordered 6th March) I was told I could return at own expense and I could have a credit note as per policy. I have no bags which are required for a conference and when they finally arrive they are not needed. Never again. Show details
Lauralee
LauraleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

Kylie from Gift Packaging and Accessories was most accomodating when I put in a request for shredded paper. On a short business trip to Melbourne, I thought I’d take some product home with me rather than having it posted and due to the fantastic customer service I have now changed suppliers to Gift Packaging and Accessories. I look forward to doing business with you into the future! Show details ·  1
archie t.
archie t.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt and friendly service

I highly recommend giftpackaging. Friendly service and they were prompt in fullfilling my order Show details ·  1
Angela
AngelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Perfect Wine boxes

I use these to store candles in but they are amazing! the quality is fantastic and the customer service team are so wonderful too! Show details ·  1
Tossies
TossiesPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Calico bags - great price and quality

I stamp these calico bags with my logo and gift them with my sales. The quality is good at a good price. Shipping could be a little faster from Vic to WA but they arrived! These will continue to be my go-to bags. Show details ·  1
Pen
Pen

Beautiful bags

Always happy with the quality of the bags and wrap. Great service too - highly recommend! Show details ·  1
LucasC
LucasCVictoria3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great quality, true to images

Products received on time and great quality. Fantastic way to purchase items for our fundraising. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality products and service

The team at Gift Packaging & Accessories are always friendly and helpful. Their prices are very competitive and the quality of their products is excellent. Highly recommend them for your packaging needs. Show details ·  1
Shannon
ShannonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always Helpful in Creating Premium Packaging for Brands

5 Star customer services, the team always replies promptly and provide high quality packaging and making sure we stand out! Show details ·  1
Julie-Anne
Julie-Anne

Speedy customer service

They have a great team, with excellent support, very quick to respond and deliver product Show details ·  1
hamperstocelebrate
hamperstocelebrateGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Awesome company to deal with for all your gift packaging needs

They have wide range of good quality gift packaging products. The staff is polite and always offer best customer service as compared to others in the competition. Don't waste your time going somewhere else. This shop is one stop solution for all your gifting needs. They happily refunded me for a defective ribbon roll i received. Its the after sales service which brings me back to them over and over again. ( Repeated Customer) Show details ·  1
Nixz K.
Nixz K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Baby N
Baby NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High Quality & Greatest Customer Service!

I've ordered from here before so know that their quality is some of the highest I've worked with! This time 'round we were able to get the quickest turn around for our order! Rylee was great to interact with and kept me updated throughout the entire process. I would recommend Gift Packaging & Accessories for any company that needs quick and high quality gift packaging! Show details ·  1
Lynn
LynnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

When only the Best will Do !

The tissue with large stars took our prizes from ordinary to extraordinary.
Our sales were increased beyond our expectations.
Attendees at our function commented on the quality of the packaging. Show details ·  1
Felicity
Felicity

Fabulous local supplier

Gift Packaging & Accessories have supplied us with calico bags for children to print on in our art room. We have appreciated being able to get through to a HELPFUL HUMAN on the phone and the delivery was super QUICK. A GREAT local business. Show details ·  1