Highly recommend!

Amazing customer service, quick delivery and affordable prices! A huge thank you to Andrea who has been absolutely amazing. I will definitely continue to use this company again and again.

Thanks Laura! :-)

Amaya Bird

Amaya BirdGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb Service & Superior Quality!

From the ordering online process, to over the phone and face to face service and product quality, it has only been a positive experience for me and 5 star overall customer satisfaction.

Thanks Amaya Bird! :-)

Trophy Sportz

Trophy SportzGippsland, VIC

Great way to help reduce waste and be eco friendly in the workplace

We love the Eco friendly Greenwrap at TROPHY SPORTZ. It's great to use a eco friendly packaging item for our business for wrapping delicate items. Comes in an easy to use dispenser box.

Gift Packaging TeamGift Packaging & Accessories

Thanks Trophy Sportz! Glad you love it! :-)

House of Paloma

House of PalomaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful bags!

Great customer service and lovely bags. We love the sand ones!! Feels lovely and is perfect for our clothing company. We get many compliments on our packaging. Thank you xx

Gift Packaging TeamGift Packaging & Accessories

Thanks House of Paloma! :-)

Great Quality Fast Shipping

Great range of packaging with fast delivery. I highly recommend this company for all gift packaging needs. I have purchased multiple times over the last year and have always found them to be very professional.

Thanks Elise! :-)

Jyoteka Marwaha

Jyoteka MarwahaSydney, NSW

Great quality which reflects my product quality too

Wide range to select from.
Quality is amazing and goes with the festive season
Reasonable delivery time and very reasonable costed. It is great to be able to order locally instead of ordering from overseas.

Thanks Jyoteka! :-)

Witney

WitneySydney, NSW

These people are awesome!

I've bought three times from them, the products are very good quality and they are very responsive to all my questions. The last order we were missing three bows and they express ship them to me just in time before Christmas. Totally recommended!

Thanks Whitney! :-)

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous products and excellent service!

After spending quite some time looking for the perfect gift box, I came across Gift Packaging. It is so easy to order on their website and pick up is so handy! I did receive one product that was incorrect but it was quickly and painlessly changed and sorted!

My parcel was packaged perfectly so no damage to the gift boxes. The gift boxes are gorgeous and so easy to use. I had many compliments. I will always check first on their website first to see if they have what Im after as they were fabulous to deal with!

Thanks Kelly! :-)

Carrie

CarrieFar North Queensland, QLD

Calico bags

Excellent product and excellent service. I had a question about other products and the person I spoke to couldn't be more helpful. The quality of the bags was surprisingly good for the price.

Thanks Carrie! :-)

Gumnut

GumnutSydney, NSW

Exactly what I required

I had a trouble free ordering system and the delivery was without delay. The items I ordered were exactly as required. Highly recommend the company for packaging requirements that you may require.

Thanks Gumnut! :-)

Morocco Books

Morocco BooksSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy Pease-y!

Gift Packaging & Accessories deals in certain products that have become increasingly hard to source in my line of business, but which are crucial for the running of my company. Knowing that they can supply my wants at reasonable prices and can ship where I want is a real bonus. Even better, they know how to pack my purchases so that they arrive on time and intact! I get regular e-mails about other products now, but these are business-like and informative, not overly chatty and intrusive; most of these other products I can ignore, but it's good to know what's out there. Highly recommended!

Gift Packaging TeamGift Packaging & Accessories

Thanks Morocco Books! :-) :-)

Tanya

TanyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great quality and price!

I have bought calico tote bags in both black and natural. I really love the black ones, perfect size and shape and they offer good opacity for such a lightweight bag. The natural ones are good too, just be aware that you have to remove a lot of loose threads before using them, hasn't been a big problem though.

Gift Packaging TeamGift Packaging & Accessories

Thanks Tanya :-) Also for the feedback, we will take a look into!

it is good package

the products are good but a bit pricy. The range is big and good variety. The website is easy to use and product does look modern and prestige and work well with our products

Thanks Raymond :-)

Let us know which range is a bit pricey, we usually make sure we are very competitive.

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Quality products and customer service!

How refreshing to deal with great customer service, prompt and responsive not to mention that the products I have purchased are great quality! Orders delivered on time, packaged well so no damage to the items I purchased during transit - so important! Fabulous to deal with.

Thanks Katherine! :-)

Kayla S

Kayla SSydney, NSW

Fast, Great Price and Excellent Service

I ordered some Christmas wine bags from here.
Website was super easy to use for ordering and delivery was super fast.
Very happy with service from this company, we buy from them whenever we need our specialised gift packaging.

Thanks Kayla! :-)

Tyneal

TynealCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love my calico bags!

I and my customers love the calico bags! The are the perfect size for my products and I love that they are reusable and not going to waste or landfill.

Thanks Tyneal! :-)

Sue.

Sue.Perth, WA

Always reliable.

Whenever I order items, or receive an email that has items that interest me, my orders are correct, prompt and as described. I like keeping my supplies up and the emails come every now and then to remind me.

Thanks Sue! :-)

Excellent business!

I have had consistently fabulous and friendly service from this company! Easy ordering process through their website, fast delivery, great service and excellent quality products. 5 stars from me for sure!

Thanks Amelia! :-)

F MW

F MWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Had a really good experience with this company on all occasions. Would recommend and their products are really great quality. Thanks for always answering my emails punctually and for letting me drop in and view your range so I could work out exactly what I needed!

Thanks F MW! :-)

Samantha H.

Samantha H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Top Quality Calico Bags

I love the new Black calico drawstring bags. They are excellent quality and are always delivered super fast.
My customers have also commented on how much they love their product packaging since I've been using them. Thank you!

Thanks Samantha :-)