Susan L.

Susan L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt and efficient service

I’ve dealt the this company before and find them great to deal with and prompt, efficient service and a great price.

Thanks Susan! :-)

AlisonIllawarra, NSW

Great quality and fast delivery

Love the consistent quality on the regular products I use from order to order. Wish more of what I wanted was in stock but that is a sign of the demands of a COVID world I believe. Would be great if more products allowed for a single sample to be purchased, as is available with other products I now happily buy in bulk. Overall I am a very happy customer.

Gift Packaging TeamGift Packaging & Accessories

Thanks Alison and for the feedback! You can always email regarding other product samples, the team can help. We only have a select few available online, but we will look at making more of them available to purchase.

Alison

Thank you, I will do in future for sure! :)

Cindy lee FG

Cindy lee FGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great products

I had personalised ribbon made and it looks amazing and great quality. Staff member was so easy to work with. Great experience

Thanks Cindy! :-) We love the ribbons we did for you

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Gift Packaging & Accessories compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Nina Avdic

Nina AvdicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to navigate the website. Will shop here again. Postage price is great. Rigid Magnetic Boxes are good quality. Hamper filler is also good.

Thanks Nina! :-)

Marissa

MarissaNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent products

This will be my third order and the service and quality of products are excellent. Would highly recommend this company to others.

Thanks Marissa! :-)

Great service, great range, great products!

Happy repeat customer. Great service and products always arrive prompty, securely packed and as described. I cannot reccomend highly enough.

Thanks Bec! :-)

Charlotte W.

Charlotte W.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Great quality and fast shipping

I have purchased a few times now and every time the products are of great quality and shipped quickly. I will happily keep going back.

Thanks Charlotte! :-)

LeighCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect Products

I’ve had absolutely amazing experiences with Gift Packaging & Accessories.
I’m a regular customer and have ordered boxes, Kraft bags, ribbons and more, everything has been in perfect condition and is of great quality. The dispatch team do a wonderful job of packing your order so it arrives safely and it arrives quickly (even during COVID-19).
Always happy to recommend this business to others.

Thanks Leigh! :-)

Leigh

Anytime! You guys are really wonderful and I’m glad to be able to support awesome Aussie businesses

mark c.

mark c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good communication

Good communication easy order process. Contacted them to verify collection process didn't wait long and question was answered easily. I've used these guys on a number of occasions now

Thanks Mark! :-)

Perfect..

So happy to receive my boxes... The team got the shipped quickly just in time for me to launch my Christmas packs

Thanks Mel! :-)

Unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer service

Would not recommend!!

I purchased black tissue paper and the colour was not black it was grey , I asked to return it and was advised that it’s the customers responsibility to order a sample to do a quality check , absolutely ridiculous

Jason Mark R.

Jason Mark R.Sydney, NSW

Great Service and Products

Very impressed with their service and products. Will use them as my first go-to shop for my gift and product packaging needs. Shipping was prompt and arrived in no time, even though we still have the epidemic and the products are shipped from a hot zone. A neat little bonus is their competitive pricing. All around a fantastic shop. Thank you Gift Packaging team.

Thanks Jason! :-)

Kninjanka S.

Kninjanka S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing

Bought few things on here and more than happy every time ..just amazing ..thank you again ...definitely recommend to anyone..definitely will order more cant help my self...in love with all my deliverys

Thanks Kninjanka! :-)

Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic service from beginning to end. Product exactly as depicted. Price extremely competitive, great assistance from staff in a tricky situation and goods arrived to Zew Zealand in only 3 days

Thanks Ronda! :-)

Renee E.

Renee E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICE

I have only recently started purchasing from these guys but their service and product quality is second to none!!
You know that scary feeling you get ordering from a new business? You don’t need to worry about that!
The pricing is so so affordable for the quality, the shipping is super speedy! I use the products in every single order I process!
My most recent purchase was the yellow mailing boxes! I am blown away at the quality. They’re coloured inside and out, the finish on them is so smooth with no residue or cardboard dust and they are so thick and sturdy!
I’ll attach a photo below of how I’ve use these boxes and shredded cello in my most recent release!

Thanks Renee :-)

Missy

MissyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent products and excellent service!

I will always return to Gift Packaging & Accessories for my calico bags and bubble wrap needs as the products are always so consistent and excellent quality. Turnaround times are always fast and staff are polite and friendly.

Thanks Missy! :-)

Great product

Product great. Good choice of products. Product pricing is also great. Fast delivery, only concern is for freight costs for country customers. For larger orders freight seems exorbitant especially as metro area has free delivery when order is over a certain amount. I don't mind paying for freight but hope a better deal can be made.

Martha T.

Martha T.

Amazing and cheap

Amazingly cheap when planning out big events as i use it for many party's i plan. Love the variety of colours that suit every theme, my children's birthday lolly bag's and mini gift bag for my bussiness.

Thanks Martha! :-)

My Customers are complimenting me on my gift wrapping

I studied every Australian gift wrapping supply store online, that I could find, before purchasing an order from "Gift Packaging & Accessories". I chose the company, because I would get the best value for my money. I purchased a 50 metre roll of gold, 50 metre roll of red and white stripe and a beautiful tissue paper ream of red roses. Immediately, customers began complimenting me on the most beautiful gift wrapping they had ever seen. So, I then ordered metallic bows and am getting even more rave reviews on my wrapping. Both orders arrived very quickly. I have also had customers asking to buy sheets of the red rose tissue paper, which has been an unexpected bonus for me.

Thanks Sonny! :-)

Cat

CatSydney, NSW

Magnetic boxes

They have amazing products and service. The Delivery is Also so quick hence was able to order and use within the same week. Their box sizes are also great so I Will definitely be ordering again.

Thanks Cat! :-)