4.9

Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic service from beginning to end. Product exactly as depicted. Price extremely competitive, great assistance from staff in a tricky situation and goods arrived to Zew Zealand in only 3 days

Thanks Ronda! :-)

Renee E.

Renee E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICE

I have only recently started purchasing from these guys but their service and product quality is second to none!!
You know that scary feeling you get ordering from a new business? You don’t need to worry about that!
The pricing is so so affordable for the quality, the shipping is super speedy! I use the products in every single order I process!
My most recent purchase was the yellow mailing boxes! I am blown away at the quality. They’re coloured inside and out, the finish on them is so smooth with no residue or cardboard dust and they are so thick and sturdy!
I’ll attach a photo below of how I’ve use these boxes and shredded cello in my most recent release!

Thanks Renee :-)

Missy

MissyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent products and excellent service!

I will always return to Gift Packaging & Accessories for my calico bags and bubble wrap needs as the products are always so consistent and excellent quality. Turnaround times are always fast and staff are polite and friendly.

Thanks Missy! :-)

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Gift Packaging & Accessories compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Great product

Product great. Good choice of products. Product pricing is also great. Fast delivery, only concern is for freight costs for country customers. For larger orders freight seems exorbitant especially as metro area has free delivery when order is over a certain amount. I don't mind paying for freight but hope a better deal can be made.

Martha T.

Martha T.

Amazing and cheap

Amazingly cheap when planning out big events as i use it for many party's i plan. Love the variety of colours that suit every theme, my children's birthday lolly bag's and mini gift bag for my bussiness.

Thanks Martha! :-)

My Customers are complimenting me on my gift wrapping

I studied every Australian gift wrapping supply store online, that I could find, before purchasing an order from "Gift Packaging & Accessories". I chose the company, because I would get the best value for my money. I purchased a 50 metre roll of gold, 50 metre roll of red and white stripe and a beautiful tissue paper ream of red roses. Immediately, customers began complimenting me on the most beautiful gift wrapping they had ever seen. So, I then ordered metallic bows and am getting even more rave reviews on my wrapping. Both orders arrived very quickly. I have also had customers asking to buy sheets of the red rose tissue paper, which has been an unexpected bonus for me.

Thanks Sonny! :-)

Cat

CatSydney, NSW

Magnetic boxes

They have amazing products and service. The Delivery is Also so quick hence was able to order and use within the same week. Their box sizes are also great so I Will definitely be ordering again.

Thanks Cat! :-)

Crystal L.

Crystal L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service ! Great Profuct!

I was looking for gift boxes for my company and stumbled upon Gift Packaging. I emailed questions and was gobsmaked by the fast reply and knowledge of the staff. When I received my order I was surprised by the great quality of the product and ordered more ! Thanks for making my business look amazing x

Thanks Crystal! :-)

Warburton Candy Emporium

Warburton Candy EmporiumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

I have always found them to be pleasant and professional to deal with, and their communication is exceptional. I have never had an issue with incorrect orders and the quality of the products they offer is excellent. Very happy customer.

Gift Packaging TeamGift Packaging & Accessories

Thanks Warburton Candy Emporium! :-)

Alison

AlisonIllawarra, NSW

Quick delivery and great quality

I bought craft gift bags with and without windows and a sample of the calico bags. I was so impressed that I promptly put through another bulk order. Very impressed with the speed of delivery

Thanks Alison! :-)

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

Great service and a good range of products. I almost always find what I need for packing and shipping my products from here. Orders are always shipped quickly which is very much appreciated.

Thanks Helen! :-)

Excellent service

The website was easy to search and navigate. They had exactly what I wanted and at a good price. I received my package a lot quicker than I thought I would. Highly recommend.

Thanks Tanya! :-)

Perfect products.

Five star service, products are perfect and excellent quality. Staff are friendly and really helpful, we couldn’t be happier with our purchases.
We highly recommend this business.
Thank you so much.
Tammy
Port Bouvard Flowers

Gift Packaging TeamGift Packaging & Accessories

Thanks Tammy and Port Bouvard Flowers! :-)

Karlea

KarleaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service & Quality Products

I have made a few purchases with this company now and each time I have been very happy with the service and the quality of the products. They were also very quick to have my order ready for me to collect. I would highly recommend purchasing through this company.

Thanks Karlea! :-)

Amazing customer service!

I am really happy with the products and the service provided by Gift Packaging!
I needed some samples to get an idea of what product to choose and the team was really helpful. I have got the samples after only a couple of days and there was also a nice note from the sales manager. It was a nice touch. I am happy to have found a supplier in Australia which is professional and nice to deal with. I will keep buying from them !

Thanks Noemi! :-)

Kim B.

Kim B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and very well priced packaging.

I am very happy with all of my purchases with this company. The staff were very nice and took the time to talk with me and ensure I was getting the right product for my business. I purchased wood wool, ribbon and tissue paper and each were very competitively priced. I really like the uniquely coloured sea green tissue paper I purchased which I use to package our product at the moment.

Thanks Kim! :-)

Darcy L.

Darcy L.Hunter Region, NSW

Great quality and fast shipping

The magnetic boxes are of a high quality and are an excellent professional looking way for me to package my clients gifts.
My orders have been posted out next day and arrived within a few days.
Very impressed.

Thanks Darcy! :-)

One stop shop for packaging

I have been a customer of Gift Packaging & Accessories for about 5yrs now. Would not go anywhere else! Unbeatable bulk prices, fast delivery and a huge range to choose from.

Thanks Janine! :-)

Killerjoolz

KillerjoolzHunter Region, NSW

I get numerous compliments

I bought custom paper bags with my logo, extremely fast turnaround time and ordering was so easyvery simple instructions also.The price is great as I'm about to order some more :)

Thanks Killerjoolz! :-)

Lisa

LisaAlbury

excellent service

every time I have dealt with Gift Packaging & Accessories they have been so helpful and the communication is fast and thorough. I would definitely recommend purchasing from them. The bags I have been getting printed look fantastic and are delivered so quickly.

Thanks Lisa! :-)