Gifts Australia

Gifts Australia

iCreaGifts

Product was majorly delayed
then I didn't receive the product
they didn't give me a refund or resend product
then they wanted me to pay more for posting the product again to me
fake website?

Ideal for gifts for family so far away

Site was easy to use. Delivery fast and tracked
Items reasonably priced especially compared to shipping out a gift from UK to Australia

Brilliant service

Easy to order and despatched the next day. Tracking update was useful- especially close to Christmas! Would highly recommend and use again.

Excellent and easy gifts

I purchased a Xmas gift for my employee who lives in small town regional NSW. It arrived within 2 days and wrapped lovely. Thankyou. Will definitely use you again.

Items do not work

Bought two Maverick BBQ Sausage rollers neither of which roll or work.

Paid extra to have items sent a certain date and as the items were not scanned in to the system, redirected them so they wouldn't be left at the door as there have been mail thefts in the area.

Gifts Australia refused to refund the postage saying I'd redirected but I redirected as the app showed the items had not even been sent on the day they were to be delivered to me.

I will be looking for a refund of the items ordered as they are basically useless.

UPDATE: Since posting this message, I have received a refund for the products that do not work and a refund for the $18.00 postage charged for delivering on a specified date. We appreciate these actions.

Number 1 gift absolutely right

The book I bought is original and just right. Sadly, the poster I ordered was incorrect and had not been packed securely and arrived crumpled and not fit for a gift. Gifts Australia resolved the issue with great consideration to my frustration at the mistake. Sadly by then poster out of stock.

Quality goods - delivered quickly

The goods I ordered were of excellent quality and delivered incredibly quickly compared to other gifts ordered on other sites.
Would definately receommend.

100% amazing!

I ordered 7 gifts for my family for Christmas and it all arrived neatly and nicely in the one box 24 hours later. Products are excellent condition, amazing prices and fastest/easy delivery.
I’ll be shopping here from now on. 10/10!! Would definitely recommend.

Fantastic gift idea's

Wonderful service and the purchases exceeded my expectations. I was continually informed of when they would arrive which at Christmas, is especially important. I have Christmas covered for next year!!

Fantastic!! Speedy delivery

Ordered on Tuesday and it arrived on Thursday!! Fantastic I'm super excited to give it to it's new owner for Christmas!!

Gift hamper

The recipient was very happy with the contents of the hamper. Had to protect the beers from his sons! Delivery was on time on expected day.

Best website EVER

I couldn't tell you how good this site is. They had such a huge variety of things that I practically did all my (very early) Christmas shopping from it. Great prices. Super fast delivery. You should try it. Christmas just about sorted and it's only October!! It was so good, I put friends on to it.

A Modern Sentimental Gift ...

For a young man who seemingly has everything and is very discerning, my purchase from Gifts Australia solved my ‘last minute’ present drama. From the variety of goods offered, order process, prompt delivery and gift presentation, I couldn’t fault the experience!

Happy sister

Wide variety, great idea when you live in a different state to your family. Fast delivery service as well. Very happy with Gifts Aust.

Great Service!

Gifts Australia have a great selection of gifts. My goods were delivered within a few days of purchasing them, which was amazing! Unfortunately my parcel was stolen within my building and when contacting Gifts Australia they were able to give me a coupon for my next purchase. This is something they did not have to do! The theft had nothing to do with them, yet they were kind enough to give me a discount on my next order! THANK YOU!

Quick & Perfect!

I got exactly what I wanted; it matched the order description perfectly! I received my goods less than a week after placing my order and it was beautifully packaged. Thank you!

Excellent product and customer service

Received my hamper within a week. Unfortunately errors can occur and I received the incorrect bottle of wine and no gift card.
However! I chatted on line to Sofia and she is replacing the wine and sending the card, apologising for the mistake. Hamper presented beautifully and not damaged. Contents well packed. Excellent and quick customer support from Sofia, very happy with the outcome. (Oh and I get to keep the incorrect bottle for their error)! Bonus!

Excellent service

The ordering online was easy. The promised delivery was on time. The packaging of the product was strong and came undamaged. Because it was a gift, the packaging was equally beautiful and I was very impressed.

Great Father's Day gift

The salesperson I spoke to was extremely helpful and very courteous. The gift box was perfect. He went out of his way to ensure I got the right present for my father.

Fraud

Hello! I bought a "Jet Boat Adventure" for my friend on her birthday, online, from https://www.giftsaustralia.com.au/. My friend had to redeem it when they go to Gold Coast. When they tried to redeem it, and called at the number mentioned, no one answered the calls. I wrote to Gifts Australia , and they asked to leave a message or book through a website. When my friend booked an appointment through the website, they did not get any response or calls from the company. They actually went to the location shown in the map, and there was nothing but beach. I wrote to Gifts Australia twice, after that, but they have not responded. My worry is that I used my debit card to buy the ride. This looks like phishing to me. I paid $110 for the ride. I have neither heard back from them, nor got the refund.

Hi Reshma, I can assure you that this is not a fraudulent voucher, nor is it a phishing scheme. We are very sorry this experience voucher was unable to be used. We have not had any contact from you regarding this other than one previous review although I do want to apologise for the delayed response! Since then, we have been following this up and in this case, it looks like the vendor may have gone out of business without notifying us. This is a rare occurrence although it can happen from time to time, as we prefer to support small and local businesses. Sorry about that! A full refund has now been issued to your credit card. Many apologies again for the confusion and inconvenience caused. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Kind regards, Sofia | Customer Service Gifts AustraliaHi Sofia, Thank you for getting back to me. I am just relieved that this was not phishing. I have received my refund. Thank you! Regards, Reshma