4.3

Diana

Dianasydney

Amazing, and I mean amazing, customer service.

I ordered an embossed leather notebook holder and it arrived well before the expected date. However, and error in the embossing led to my requesting a replacement. It was a gift for a major birthday and she was in self-isolation. Gifts Aust responded by sending a replacement directly to the birthday girl on her birthday - via special courier.
The notebook holder, with its soft leather that makes you just want to pick it up and the matching pouch were a big hit and thank you to Gifts Australia who also let me keep the one with the error.

Store Locationonline
Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Amazing! The perfect new baby gift

I sent recently sent a gift hamper to my sister in law after she had a baby. Not only did it arrive right on time (very impressive considering we're in the middle of a pandemic) but it was so beautifully wrapped. She adored all the contents, and so did my nephew. He especially loves his wooden rattle! I will definitely order from this website again.

Store LocationGifts Australia website
Ruben S.

Ruben S.Sydney, NSW

Best for gifts

Love these guys. Always send my gifts with them. Thought there might be delays with Covid but they’re actually early! Good prices and products and great customer service. Highly recommend.

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

Excellent customer service from Victoria Burke

I purchased 2 Skydiving Experiences through the website and despite the fact that I had some troubles trying to buy it initially (due to a change in the price) Victoria was absolutely lovely, she helped me with everything I needed, sorted out the problem and even checked up on my on how I went in the end and making sure I was completely happy with the process.

It really surprised me the efficiency and speed during this process.

Thank you Victoria! :D

Kelly

Store LocationONLINE
Amy M.Gifts Australia
Amy M.Gifts Australia

carolesmithtown

Beautiful baby hamper

Sent hamper to first grandson
Absolutely beautiful
Great value for money!
Excellent service
Ordered one day, arrived the next
Thankyou so much
Mum and dad loved it for their first baby
Beautifully presented.Thankyou so much
W and C Buckley

Store LocationOnline
carole

No there wasnt.dont want anything
Grateful for service

Lyn C.

Lyn C.North Western Region, NSW

Excellent gift.

This baby set is ideal as a baby shower gift. Very cute and can be used for a boy or a girl. This gift is also made from good quality materials.

Truls F.

Truls F.South East Queensland, QLD

Really quick and easy service, lamp was perfect too!

Just so easy to order and it arrived very quick. The gift (Dinosaur Lamp) was absolutely perfect for what we had in mind, thank you for making this such a breeze for us!

Store LocationOnline store

Easy shopping from abroad.

I have used Gifts Australia twice to send a voucher to a friend in Oz. It has worked well both times and makes sending a gift abroad easy. The choice of products and experiences looks good.

Store LocationOnline
Stevo

StevoMid North Coast, NSW

OOZOO Sporty Dark Grey Leather Watch

I have just bought one of these watches. It did not come with instructions. Has three twiddly things but I do not know what they do. Have asked Gifts Australia for info. Waiting for a reply.

Store LocationDirect from GA

Elaine Ward

Elaine WardSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good pick

The Glenmorangie Taster Set of four arrived within four days, delivered to my door. The Taster Set is well presented and will make a perfect gift for my son's 50th birthday.

Store LocationOnline purchase

Ideal for gifts for family so far away

Site was easy to use. Delivery fast and tracked
Items reasonably priced especially compared to shipping out a gift from UK to Australia

Brilliant service

Easy to order and despatched the next day. Tracking update was useful- especially close to Christmas! Would highly recommend and use again.

Excellent and easy gifts

I purchased a Xmas gift for my employee who lives in small town regional NSW. It arrived within 2 days and wrapped lovely. Thankyou. Will definitely use you again.

CkerrWallan

Items do not work

Bought two Maverick BBQ Sausage rollers neither of which roll or work.

Paid extra to have items sent a certain date and as the items were not scanned in to the system, redirected them so they wouldn't be left at the door as there have been mail thefts in the area.

Gifts Australia refused to refund the postage saying I'd redirected but I redirected as the app showed the items had not even been sent on the day they were to be delivered to me.

I will be looking for a refund of the items ordered as they are basically useless.

Ckerr

UPDATE: Since posting this message, I have received a refund for the products that do not work and a refund for the $18.00 postage charged for delivering on a specified date. We appreciate these actions.

Number 1 gift absolutely right

The book I bought is original and just right. Sadly, the poster I ordered was incorrect and had not been packed securely and arrived crumpled and not fit for a gift. Gifts Australia resolved the issue with great consideration to my frustration at the mistake. Sadly by then poster out of stock.

Lulu

LuluSydney, NSW

Quality goods - delivered quickly

The goods I ordered were of excellent quality and delivered incredibly quickly compared to other gifts ordered on other sites.
Would definately receommend.

Jess

JessMudgee

100% amazing!

I ordered 7 gifts for my family for Christmas and it all arrived neatly and nicely in the one box 24 hours later. Products are excellent condition, amazing prices and fastest/easy delivery.
I’ll be shopping here from now on. 10/10!! Would definitely recommend.

Liz

LizFrankston

Fantastic gift idea's

Wonderful service and the purchases exceeded my expectations. I was continually informed of when they would arrive which at Christmas, is especially important. I have Christmas covered for next year!!

Fantastic!! Speedy delivery

Ordered on Tuesday and it arrived on Thursday!! Fantastic I'm super excited to give it to it's new owner for Christmas!!

Gift hamper

The recipient was very happy with the contents of the hamper. Had to protect the beers from his sons! Delivery was on time on expected day.