Gifts Australia

See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gifts Australia

Sophie
Sophie

Perfect

Ordered a xmas gift from my mum who is interstate. The selection of gifts was really amazing and the gift was delivered to mum beautifully wrapped with a gift card. So easy and convenient. I will be using them for many more gifts in future!

Dirty, scratched, old and used gift

POOR SERVICE - WARNING!

Took my money and cant fulfil as promised - lost in transit and wont refund me till its returned? Its lost? What do they not understand?

Angie
AngieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor service

Ordered a few hampers for christmas, one got lost, the other 5 that were supposed to be sent to my home address didn't make it for whatever reason. I did give plenty of notice for the hampers. I had to constantly follow up customer service for delivery, the customer service people just didn't seem interested. I was told it was problems with Aus Post, Startrack etc etc. Anyway, long story short, nobody got their hampers and I got a refund. Not happy at all. We keep getting told to buy Australian this and that but well, with service so bad I think I will just go in store and buy the ingredients myself and make my own damn hampers and deliver them myself. Never again.

Eleni P.
Eleni P.South Australia

Great products, service and delivery timing, beautifully wrapped.

I sent a baby gift, which was delivered quickly. The products are of high quality with excellent wrapping and packaging.

Diana
Dianasydney

Amazing, and I mean amazing, customer service.

I ordered an embossed leather notebook holder and it arrived well before the expected date. However, and error in the embossing led to my requesting a replacement. It was a gift for a major birthday and she was in self-isolation. Gifts Aust responded by sending a replacement directly to the birthday girl on her birthday - via special courier.
The notebook holder, with its soft leather that makes you just want to pick it up and the matching pouch were a big hit and thank you to Gifts Australia who also let me keep the one with the error.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Amazing! The perfect new baby gift

I sent recently sent a gift hamper to my sister in law after she had a baby. Not only did it arrive right on time (very impressive considering we're in the middle of a pandemic) but it was so beautifully wrapped. She adored all the contents, and so did my nephew. He especially loves his wooden rattle! I will definitely order from this website again.

Ruben S.
Ruben S.Sydney, NSW

Best for gifts

Love these guys. Always send my gifts with them. Thought there might be delays with Covid but they’re actually early! Good prices and products and great customer service. Highly recommend.

Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

Excellent customer service from Victoria Burke

I purchased 2 Skydiving Experiences through the website and despite the fact that I had some troubles trying to buy it initially (due to a change in the price) Victoria was absolutely lovely, she helped me with everything I needed, sorted out the problem and even checked up on my on how I went in the end and making sure I was completely happy with the process.

It really surprised me the efficiency and speed during this process.

Thank you Victoria! :D

Kelly

carolesmithtown

Beautiful baby hamper

Sent hamper to first grandson
Absolutely beautiful
Great value for money!
Excellent service
Ordered one day, arrived the next
Thankyou so much
Mum and dad loved it for their first baby
Beautifully presented.Thankyou so much
W and C Buckley

carole

No there wasnt.dont want anything
Grateful for service

Lyn C.
Lyn C.North Western Region, NSW

Excellent gift.

This baby set is ideal as a baby shower gift. Very cute and can be used for a boy or a girl. This gift is also made from good quality materials.

Truls F.
Truls F.South East Queensland, QLD

Really quick and easy service, lamp was perfect too!

Just so easy to order and it arrived very quick. The gift (Dinosaur Lamp) was absolutely perfect for what we had in mind, thank you for making this such a breeze for us!

Find out how Gifts Australia compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Easy shopping from abroad.

I have used Gifts Australia twice to send a voucher to a friend in Oz. It has worked well both times and makes sending a gift abroad easy. The choice of products and experiences looks good.

Store LocationOnline
Stevo
StevoMid North Coast, NSW

OOZOO Sporty Dark Grey Leather Watch

I have just bought one of these watches. It did not come with instructions. Has three twiddly things but I do not know what they do. Have asked Gifts Australia for info. Waiting for a reply.

Store LocationDirect from GA
Elaine Ward
Elaine WardSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good pick

The Glenmorangie Taster Set of four arrived within four days, delivered to my door. The Taster Set is well presented and will make a perfect gift for my son's 50th birthday.