Listing monitored by GK Strata Management

Highly recommend GK Strata Excellent Strata Service

I always recommend GK Strata to our clients looking for a Strata Managing company. They are a great team of Strata managers with extensive experience and accounts people who keep the accounts in excellent order.

josie
josieSydney, NSW

REBECCA HOLTZ excellent

I can't recommend Rebecca Holtz highly enough at GK Strata.
Friendly, efficient, factual, but also generous with her time (read - great customer service) to discuss any issues related to our complex, even when there are many issues to get through.

Peter
Peter Sydney, NSW

Competent, Professional and Helpful

As a committee member of our Strata Scheme I have worked with Rebecca Holz for a number of years. In all my dealings with Rebecca she has always been professional, friendly, and willing to listen. She is very experienced in many aspects of strata management and support, certainly a strong and efficient problem-solver. Rebecca does not dilly-dally when dealing with our strata issues, prompt in her email responses, and timely in dealing with tradesmen. I will be more than happy to recommend Rebecca to manage your strata scheme!

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how GK Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Certainly depends on who the strata manager is:

A little better customer communication and help would be useful from [name removed]. Hard to get feedback thru GK from current SC - dont know if what is going on in this Strata.

Tessie

I first met Joshua when he chaired a committee meeting as our strata manager at the time has to attend to a family emergency. He struck me as someone who is cool, calm, and collected. I was a little concerned at the time as some owners can be rude and volatile. My first impression was correct.
Joshua is very professional in his dealings with the owners. He is competent, well mannered and knowledgeable. His job at times was made difficult by some obstructive owners but somehow he managed to cruise through it. He tried his very best to answer emails promptly. I highly recommend him as a strata manager.
It is with deepest regret that i say farewell to Joshua and GK. I wish both the very best for the future.

Heather Li

Competency coupled with pleasantness makes for an excellent Strata Manager.
Heather inspires confidence with her assessment of a situation and responsiveness to enquiries and matters requiring attention. We’re in good hands.

Christine T.
Christine T.Sydney, NSW

SHOCKING SHOCKING SHOCKING

Our building has been without a reliable hot water service for a few months now. GK Strata has been approached by multiple agents. They have shown no interest in sorting out the problem and are completely ignoring the requests from agents

Great support and service from our Strata Manager Alain Gai

As the treasurer of 62-64 Dudley St, Coogee I’d like to commend Alain Gai for his excellent service as our Strata manager.
During his association with our block, Alain has maintained a close familiarity with our property and this has greatly assisted us in getting things done in a prompt and efficient manner.
Alain is both professional and personable and this makes working with him for the good of our block a pleasant experience. Alain is always available to assist with our questions and advises as required and thus he is valuable asset in support of our block.
As a Strata Committee member and treasurer, I am pleased to recommend Alain Gai as an excellent Strata manager.

StaceyM
StaceyMSydney, NSW

Strata Manager far superior than most

As a property manager and also owner, I have worked with a lot of strata managers and strata companies over the past 20 years. Alain Gyi from GK Strata Management has been far superior than most I have encountered. He is extremely efficient, prompt to action items and very professional. The building in which I reside has undergone some major works and battles and Alain has really been pushed to the limit. He maintains a strong work ethic, continues to provide sound advice and has been a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Alain to anyone looking for a new strata manager.

Lou M
Lou MSydney, NSW

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT FROM GK STRATA AND STRATA MANAGER

Many, many, many thanks to GK Strata and in particular our Strata Manager Josh Moses! Josh's professionalism and attentiveness has made living in our place extremely enjoyable knowing that Josh and JK were behind us in every aspect to our building! No task is too small and Josh was quick to help us during a weekend when our damaged hot water heater broke during the winter! That is just one of many incident's we have had! Thank you very much for your continued support and quick responses to our every need! Regards, Lou

Quick turn around

GK Strata were very quick to respond to and resolve a matter I brought to their attention. This provided a good result to an issue that could have caused much conflict amongst the residents of our unit block.

Mark D
Mark DSydney, NSW

Excellent performers compared to other Strata Managers

I have worked on strata committees for many years and we’ve found it difficult to change from our former poorly performing Strata Managers. About a year ago we changed to GK Strata after getting some excellent personal reviews. Well what a breath of fresh air and how wonderful have they been. They are responsive and professional in their service and they are also technically astute and able to provide sound advice to Committees. I strongly endorse our change to GK and would recommend other disgruntled Committees give GK Strata an opportunity to help them

Sue P.
Sue P.Sydney, NSW

A great strata management team

GK have provided excellent support during a time of conflict with a number of owners in our Strata. As with any strata, personalities can sometimes clash and GK has proven highly experienced in assisting the Strata Committee to negotiate an outcome for the betterment of all owners. In addition to assisting with internal conflict, they have also proven technically proficient, helpful and very professional. I thoroughly recommend them.

Archie
ArchieSydney, NSW

This is so spot on.

After trying to get clarification by email and phone to unsubstantiated allegations from SC and GK I was informed that I had sent too many emails and warned that I would be billed or taken to appropriate body. GK strata manager did not follow on their information note regarding "how to complain/report a breach of by-law" and did not try to contact me regarding the matter. I was named in minutes of the SC without any warning and immediately the issue was escalated to legal proceedings.

Pongina
PonginaSYDNEY

Don't believe anything...

Read more reviews - page 2

Goanna
Goannaasked

The complex has 2 lots, council members are four (2) from each lot.
The treasurer is having inconvenient complications with the bank where strata levies are made. The treasurer has made a motion for Banks to be changed. What will happen if 2 members agree and 2 members disagree ?

Hi there,

We have sent you a private message in regards to your question.

We will endeavour to answer your question via email.

The GK Strata Team

Violet Ford
Violet Fordasked

Is Darren Wood looking after 120 Alison Rd. Randwick ? I am wondering if he has an access to his emails or he is very busy and has no time to respond to emails or he just ignores them believing the issue will go away. What if it was an emergency? It would be greatly appreciated if GK Strata Management provides me with an reliable contact.

Many Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Violet Ford

Archie
Archieasked

How do we change strata manager?

Hi Archie,

Thank you for your enquiry.

In regards to changing strata manager, the first discussion that you should have is with your strata committee to bring up any issues that you may have with your strata manager.
Once agreed, please ask the strata committee to contact the branch manager directly to discuss.

Kind regards,