Glicks Furniture Physical store

Brand Manager for Glicks Furniture Physical store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (11) · Not as advertised (0)

Home office chair

Very satisfied with our new home office chair. Checked online first before calling to make sure they had what we wanted in stock.

Website is easy to navigate and user friendly. Telephone enquiry was easy and staff were knowledgeable. Physical store is well laid out and you’re able to move through it without bumping into something. Staff at the store remembered the phone conversation; awesome. Quick and simple purchase.

Thank you!

Brisbane Delivery

I phoned Glicks in Sydney and had a great experience dealing with Lisa, nothing was an issue.
I ordered my dining chairs on the weekend & they arrived in Brisbane Tuesday morning.The service I received was excellent. Lisa & I exchanged a couple of email. So simple and easy. The chairs are perfect with our old Tasmanian table. Thanks Lisa

Donna F.
Donna F.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service and GREAT products

The onsite parking Alexandria is an absolute bonus !! You drive up and the warehouse is attached the showroom, couldn't be any easier to collect your goods. Toni the Store Manager is an absolute delight. NOTHING was too much trouble. The products offered are great and there is an excellent range. I would highly recommend it for great replica furniture. One stop show !

Sonia
SoniaSydney, NSW

Great furniture and fantastic service

We bought some beautiful dining chairs from the store and we were extremely happy when we received them. The quality was excellent and the chairs fit perfect in our home.
Toni and Lisa were fabulous and they were a great help. Thank you ladies for all your support and assistance!
Highly recommend Glicks furniture!

Dean Grant
Dean GrantIllawarra, NSW

Perfect service for the exact furniture items I needed

Store is well laid out with plenty of room to move amongst the pieces and to test them. There is also nice groupings of furniture items e.g. lounges, tables, lamps, rugs, accessories, so you can imagine how they might look in your own space. For the items I examined I was impressed with the quality of the materials used and the attention to detail in things like sticking. My chairs were part assembled and only required a few extra screws to complete their assembly. My dinning table and chairs are now a completed set and it makes such a positive difference to the look of the room.

Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Wonderful mattress !!

We bought a mattress for our bed base. After spending thousands of dollars in the past without any success , we finally found the perfect mattress. Not only was it reasonably priced but for the first time in years , we are now sleeping through the night on the most comfortable mattress without feeling any movement from your partner. Highly recommend this product. Service was amazing !

Alex
Alex

Great customer service - in store and by phone. After getting my purchase home and discovering a small flaw, Glicks were prompt and polite in sorting it out and went out of their way to replace the product on the same day. I’m very happy.

Perfect mix of industrial and modern

The kitchen stools are perfect for our modern kitchen. Totally unexpected buy as we set out for a more conservative look but once we saw the industrial look stools in white with timber seat we just loved them. They look great. Rhonda

Tbonejn
TbonejnSydney, NSW

Best price

We were looking for a compact leather sofa and Glicks were the only store that came anywhere close to the size and price . Thank you to Michelle for being a great help we would recommend Glicks to anyone looking for quality furniture at a realistic price .

Natasha p.
Natasha p.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service and great furniture - would recommend to everyone!

Excellent Customer Service and fantastic furniture - great prices. I would highly recommend this store to others and would shop here again myself. There is a huge selection of furniture in store.

Quality and great personal service with design flair

The team at Glicks Waterloo ensured a great tailored solution to my design needs. Special thanks to Am and Rhys for getting emotionally involved in my purchases. Oren Glick continues to provide a legacy and providence of design choices at affordable prices, largely through the dedication of his team. Thank you.

Yufan Z.
Yufan Z.

Good replica furniture of good quality

We purchased 4 transparent Ghost Bar Stool With Back Phillippe Starck Replica online and picked up at the store. The products meet the good price with few flaws/manufacture seams. The store/warehouse is huge with many products showing. Overall very satisfied.

Bret
BretGippsland, VIC

Great products and service

I ordered 10 dining chairs via Rhys..... over the phone, to be delivered in country Victoria. The chairs were well described and displayed on line. They were packaged beautifully and arrived by courier today. In mint condition, and they look great. Very pleased with this excellent service.

Excellent service

I purchased a dining table and chairs from Glicks’ Waterloo store in July 2019. Nice quality furniture, decent price, fast delivery and the service was excellent. I did have to exchange a couple of the chairs which were unbalanced, but this was completely hassle free, Glicks’ staff were really helpful with that. I would shop here again.