Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (20)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (16) · Not as advertised (0)
Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Great product and best customer service

Couldn’t see exact photo online so I phoned and I had photos sent to me immediately. Can in the next day and can’t rate these guys high enough

Satisfied customer

I have received an amazing customer service from Glicks Furniture. Placed an order late Friday night and received my item today. I am very happy with the service and can’t wait to use my product.

Amazing customer service

I ordered a piece of furniture that was faulty. The team at Glicks Furniture handled my case in a professional, responsive and generous manner. I will turn to Glicks again for my furniture purchases.

Norman

Norman

If only other retailers shared Glick’s business model

We spent some millions of dollars refurbishing an iconic 1890’s building then adding an ultra modern wing to the structure.
We wanted classic designer furniture that spanned the 20th century and were recommended to Glick
Every single component of product range, price, service , quality and willingness to go the extra mile was beyond my most optimistic expectation. They are an absolutely standout company and I cannot recommend them too highly.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

This purchase ‘ Made my Day’!

My purchase went very smoothly and, in addition, the salesperson (a lady) found out if Glicks could organise delivery. They could, so I was able to purchase a beautiful piece of French provincial furniture - a piece I have wanted for a long time. You may quote me.
I haven’t received the item yet, so can’t comment on its quality.
Thanks to the lovely sales’ person for doing such a great job.

MichelleC

MichelleC

Nest of 3 clear Perspex tables

Online store was easy to navigate, and I found exactly what I wanted. Nest of 3 clear Perspex tables arrived very quickly - in 3 working days, in immaculate condition. No assembly was required. I am very happy with my purchase. Pricing was also very reasonable.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Such a great store

I’ve shopped here a few times now and am always extremely impressed with the stock, prices, service, and I’m so happy with all purchases I’ve made. Larissa helped me this time and the service and assistance was outstanding.

Brisbane Delivery

I phoned Glicks in Sydney and had a great experience dealing with Lisa, nothing was an issue.
I ordered my dining chairs on the weekend & they arrived in Brisbane Tuesday morning.The service I received was excellent. Lisa & I exchanged a couple of email. So simple and easy. The chairs are perfect with our old Tasmanian table. Thanks Lisa

Store LocationDanks Street NSW
Donna F.

Donna F.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service and GREAT products

The onsite parking Alexandria is an absolute bonus !! You drive up and the warehouse is attached the showroom, couldn't be any easier to collect your goods. Toni the Store Manager is an absolute delight. NOTHING was too much trouble. The products offered are great and there is an excellent range. I would highly recommend it for great replica furniture. One stop show !

Store LocationAlexandria

Sonia

SoniaSydney, NSW

Great furniture and fantastic service

We bought some beautiful dining chairs from the store and we were extremely happy when we received them. The quality was excellent and the chairs fit perfect in our home.
Toni and Lisa were fabulous and they were a great help. Thank you ladies for all your support and assistance!
Highly recommend Glicks furniture!

Dean Grant

Dean GrantIllawarra, NSW

Perfect service for the exact furniture items I needed

Store is well laid out with plenty of room to move amongst the pieces and to test them. There is also nice groupings of furniture items e.g. lounges, tables, lamps, rugs, accessories, so you can imagine how they might look in your own space. For the items I examined I was impressed with the quality of the materials used and the attention to detail in things like sticking. My chairs were part assembled and only required a few extra screws to complete their assembly. My dinning table and chairs are now a completed set and it makes such a positive difference to the look of the room.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Wonderful mattress !!

We bought a mattress for our bed base. After spending thousands of dollars in the past without any success , we finally found the perfect mattress. Not only was it reasonably priced but for the first time in years , we are now sleeping through the night on the most comfortable mattress without feeling any movement from your partner. Highly recommend this product. Service was amazing !

Store LocationGlicks Waterloo
Alex

Alex

Great customer service - in store and by phone. After getting my purchase home and discovering a small flaw, Glicks were prompt and polite in sorting it out and went out of their way to replace the product on the same day. I’m very happy.

Store LocationWaterloo

Perfect mix of industrial and modern

The kitchen stools are perfect for our modern kitchen. Totally unexpected buy as we set out for a more conservative look but once we saw the industrial look stools in white with timber seat we just loved them. They look great. Rhonda

Store LocationAlexandria
Tbonejn

TbonejnSydney, NSW

Best price

We were looking for a compact leather sofa and Glicks were the only store that came anywhere close to the size and price . Thank you to Michelle for being a great help we would recommend Glicks to anyone looking for quality furniture at a realistic price .

Store LocationDanks St Waterloo

Natasha p.

Natasha p.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service and great furniture - would recommend to everyone!

Excellent Customer Service and fantastic furniture - great prices. I would highly recommend this store to others and would shop here again myself. There is a huge selection of furniture in store.

Store LocationWaterloo

Quality and great personal service with design flair

The team at Glicks Waterloo ensured a great tailored solution to my design needs. Special thanks to Am and Rhys for getting emotionally involved in my purchases. Oren Glick continues to provide a legacy and providence of design choices at affordable prices, largely through the dedication of his team. Thank you.

Yufan Z.

Yufan Z.

Good replica furniture of good quality

We purchased 4 transparent Ghost Bar Stool With Back Phillippe Starck Replica online and picked up at the store. The products meet the good price with few flaws/manufacture seams. The store/warehouse is huge with many products showing. Overall very satisfied.

Nicole

NicoleSydney

Outstanding service

I am writing this review to advise all on the amazing customer service that we received from Glicks furniture. The products and customer service at Glicks 100%. Outstanding. Highly recommended to anyone. We have never experienced such outstanding service as we have from this company. The staff the product the service outstanding.

Bret

BretGippsland, VIC

Great products and service

I ordered 10 dining chairs via Rhys..... over the phone, to be delivered in country Victoria. The chairs were well described and displayed on line. They were packaged beautifully and arrived by courier today. In mint condition, and they look great. Very pleased with this excellent service.