3.0

• Job Satisfaction

Corroding panels on garage doors.

Poor quality product. Rust and corrosion after 3yrs. Company refuses to replace doors. Didn't bother to inform us their decision.

James D.

James D.

Return customer

Have used Gliderol for many years and have never had a problem with any of their doors.
Always provided us with good quality Australian made doors.
The GRD factory fit motors are great for jobs with minimal sideroom.

Wardie3asked

NSW, Smithfield

Where can I buy a replacement panel for my Gliderol Door? I damaged the bottom panel and want to replace it myself.

Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation
Gliderol G.Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation

Hello, thanks for reaching out regarding a replacement panel for your Gliderol door. Individual panels can be ordered via Gliderol or your local Gliderol dealer. We'd recommend contacting the original company that installed the door as they will have the relevant info on file, though if this isn't possible please feel free to contact us directly on 1300 799 177 and we can get the ball rolling for you!

Sam - Gliderol Garage Doors Team

Wardie3

ok, thanks for the quick reply. I will send specs and photos asap. I damaged the bottom panel on our left hand door with my car’s roof racks becasue it wan’t closed 100%, so the bottom edge is wonky, but I managed to get it straightened out enough that it functions properly.
I did get a quote from an installer, but he kept pushing replacing the door, and since a new door wouldn’t match the other door (right side), both doors would have to be replaced.
If I could just buy a new panel of the same style and colour, I will install it myself as I have already taken the damaged panel off and re.installed it when I had it straightened out. If I can’t do it myself, at worst I’d have to call an installer for a repair visit.
I will het back to you asap.
Harold Ward

Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation
Gliderol G.Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation

Thanks Harold - depending on the age of the door it is possible that there may be some differences in styles, but our team will be able to go through this with you and find a solution that works. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sam - Gliderol Garage Doors Team

See all Gliderol Garage Doors questions

Get an answer from our members and Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation representatives

Compare all 5 Gliderol Garage Doors