Gliderol Garage Doors SA, Gliderol Warranty (Head Office)

Gliderol Garage Doors SA, Gliderol Warranty (Head Office)

3.0

• Job Satisfaction
Henpecked

Henpeckedsouth australia, 5043

Adelaide Install - on time, on budget, Sales person quote and installer both V good.

Shane came and quoted, almost exactly 4 weeks later, Luke came and installed. It was on time, on budget, and a very clean install. Shane was one of the more competent guys who came to quote from various businesses, Luke was clean, tidy, knew what he was doing and was perhaps their most experienced sub-contractor.
I was very happy with both of these guys, I think your experience clearly depends upon who you get and how well your shed/garage/carport is built and prepared. I also think your own attitude may well play a part.
I don't know about longevity as yet , but I'm very happy to recommend both these guys here in Adelaide.
I'll report back in 12 months

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationAdelaide
Maudie

Maudie

Please keep the door shut

We had quite a few issues with the automation of our Gliderol Roller door and finally had a replacement motor sent to us. All has been going reasonably well until 6 months ago. Frequently when using the remote to close the door (on our way out) we come home to find the door fully open??? And so it needs resetting... frequently. Not good to go out presuming your home is safely locked up but that tricky little gadget (the remote) or (the motor) thinks otherwise. And so after all the issues we have had right from the day of purchase I would not recommend a Gliderol Roller Door for your garage. This unit is only 4 yrs 6 months old. Don't feel like the expense of replacing it.

Job Satisfaction

Susan C.

Susan C.asked

SA, Gliderol Warranty (Head Office)

Cost of Garage door + adding to carport?

Mork
Mork

Hi Susan, I am only a consumer & a happy one at that we have used other companies for other renovations and found Gliderol the best product, service and price. For your carport try a Fielders store or a local tradie from your local paper, the closer to home the more reliable they seem to be. cheers