2.1

• Job Satisfaction

Not HappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No respect for people time

No respect for people time. Was given a date for installation. Was told that I would receive a call to let me know what time they would be here. No call received so I followed up only to be put through to an answer machine twice. Eventually I received a call told me I was still on the run for today. So I waited again no call from installer no call from Gliderol H/O.
So disrespectful. We should be able to invoice them for the time waisted work missed. Now I'm having to rebook and another day work lost.
L

Job Satisfaction
Not happy

Not happyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor backup

Plastic cog breaks after just a few years ... I am told that they do not sell replacement part but will happily sell me a new unit (over $600 fitted)

COC

COCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service and great product

Mark came and quoted a new garage door for our renovation and suggested a new insulated sectional door. We accepted the quote and the door was scheduled for installation in 4 weeks. It was installed on time and looks great and works perfectly. Great SA company

Gliderol G.Gliderol Garage Doors & Automation

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with our team and we're thrilled to hear you're happy with your new Gliderol products!

Sam - Gliderol Garage Doors Team

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Gliderol Garage Doors SA, Gliderol Warranty (Head Office) compares to other Door & Window Shops

LiyoSouth Australia

Very bad customer service

New garage door , motor faulty in two weeks, booked warranty service, no one came, call them, then the staff don't know anything and they blaming each other. Booked again this week, still no one came, and they said the person is sick. Their sounds like they don't have any responsibility.

Liyo

Thanks for your good response.

Margot V.

Margot V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor service

I have tried numerous times to get someone to fix my door installation as it was not correctly fitted.They do not care have not bothered to follow up on any requests.

Henpecked

Henpeckedsouth australia, 5043

Adelaide Install - on time, on budget, Sales person quote and installer both V good.

Shane came and quoted, almost exactly 4 weeks later, Luke came and installed. It was on time, on budget, and a very clean install. Shane was one of the more competent guys who came to quote from various businesses, Luke was clean, tidy, knew what he was doing and was perhaps their most experienced sub-contractor.
I was very happy with both of these guys, I think your experience clearly depends upon who you get and how well your shed/garage/carport is built and prepared. I also think your own attitude may well play a part.
I don't know about longevity as yet , but I'm very happy to recommend both these guys here in Adelaide.
I'll report back in 12 months

Maudie

Maudie

Please keep the door shut

We had quite a few issues with the automation of our Gliderol Roller door and finally had a replacement motor sent to us. All has been going reasonably well until 6 months ago. Frequently when using the remote to close the door (on our way out) we come home to find the door fully open??? And so it needs resetting... frequently. Not good to go out presuming your home is safely locked up but that tricky little gadget (the remote) or (the motor) thinks otherwise. And so after all the issues we have had right from the day of purchase I would not recommend a Gliderol Roller Door for your garage. This unit is only 4 yrs 6 months old. Don't feel like the expense of replacing it.

Job Satisfaction