Go Easy Online

Go Easy Online

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (12)
Unhappy

UnhappyFar North Queensland, QLD

Would be no star if I could

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Rude, racist, verbally abusive scammers

Carl J.

Carl J.Sydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs - Very VERY poor customer service and rubbish products

I purchased some weights from these guys and within a few days they started to crack, They blamed my use when it was not from my use. Just cheap and poor quality products. Ive asked for a refund, REFUSED. Now been waiting over 3 weeks to get the item returned so I can get a new one ( Which I dont want ) Making it almost impossible for me to get my money back or a new product. Absolutely disgraceful service from start to finish. Over priced products, poor customer service and absolute rubbish. Do not use this company, unless you like being treated poorly!! TERRIBLE

Jamie

JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No complaints

Well I think customer service was very decent Rose was very polite and very professional they did send me wrong item I called ROSE AND once item was picked up the correct item was dispatched straight away I would definitely do business again with go easy cheers ROSE

Clint

ClintSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst company to deal with.

This company (Go Easy) sold me a product that was meant to be in stock and would arrive within 5 days. 3 weeks later and it still has not arrived. When it did arrive the delivery company (Blue star) had damaged the treadmill. Now the company will not replace or refund my money.

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Worst business to deal with

This business is not only unprofessional but they send you wrong parts and are extremely difficult to deal with. Rose would have to be one of the rudest lady’s I have ever come across in customer service. Think twice before you use these people!

Glen

GlenPerth

I went to perth quad bikes, big mistake

iask the guy about parts for a chinese quad and when he finished laughing he then started to put me down by telling me he doesn't have that crap in his shop, tjen a co worker told me to look for parts at a shire verg pick up. Iam going to tell everyone i can to take there business elsewhere and how rude and nasty they are.

Awesome

I bought a CF110 motorbike it came pretty quick even though it was on back order (4 weeks) but when they had stock it only took a week to be delivered. Customer service is great they got back to me within 1 day or 2, also their website is easy to use. The bike took some tuning to get the idle correct and some parts needed to be replaced, but it's a cheap bike so we expected to have some parts that need replacing. The bike is made by a different company but these guys are the carrier of the bike. All in all they are a good company and would recommend this company to others

Lina M.

Lina M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Exercise Bike happy with the product

I am very satisfied with the Bike I bought. Wasn't expecting it this early. They delivered it on time and I am very happy with there service. No problems here

Find out how Go Easy Online compares to other Fitness Equipment Shops

Worst company I have ever dealt with

Go easy what a joke they robbed me it has been 2 weeks still no items they take your money fairly quick then they will not speak to me. They also trade as GMX motorbikes buyer beware worst company in Australia.

Unimpressed......

Ordered some bar weight grips in conjunction with a barbell and plates on 07/04/2020. Grips delivered separately as barbell and plates remained out of stock. Numerous delayed timeframes of delivery provided. After contacting them after the final missed timeframe, I arranged for a refund. I was charged $73 for the weight grips ($25 item and $48 delivery). I would have never agreed to the delivery of this item, knowing that I would be forced to pay close to double their worth in shipping. When I contacted them about this issue I was advised that “there was nothing they could do”. Even the operator conceded the concept of that purchase is ridiculous, but was unable to rectify it. Really?

Justin D.

Justin D.Sydney, NSW

Extremely poor service and Product wasn't delivered.

Ordered and item from this website that was listed as in stock. After my purchase received an email saying my order has not been dispatched and has been delayed. The only email available was a automated email you can not contact them on. There webchat has hours upon hours of wait time with no result. Tried multiple times calling the business and no one ever answered. Luckily I paid Via PayPal and I have filed a case to get my money back.

Amei

AmeiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

Didi 45

Didi 45Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

I found the best price for a Lifespan cross trainer including cheapest delivery cost. Delivery was amazingly fast. I would not hesitate to buy from Go Easy Online again in the future.

Narelle Sneddon

Narelle SneddonSouth Australia

Absolutely crap

I made a purchase over 3 months ago and I’m still waiting to receive it cannot call them they don’t take calls and they don’t get back to your emails I would not recommend them at all

Bad Experiencd

Bad ExperiencdSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really poor after sales when problems - no care factor - just rude

Bought a bike. Had problems with it out of the box. (On factory assembled parts) Really poor communication, absolutely no care factor with respect to advice or guidance to fix.
Managed to get on the phone, they were rude, challenging and unhelpful. Constantly trying to talk over me. DO NOT BUY FROM "OLD SCHOOL BMX" or "GO EASY". Honestly, up there with the worst after sales and buying experiences I have ever had. Will be following up.

Sarah D.

Sarah D.South East Queensland, QLD

Broken product received.

We received a faulty GMX quad which Go Easy will not replace or refund . We were send one replacement part which was broken in the box when we opened it! Please don’t waste your money!!!!

Don't waste your time

Really disappointed I did not conduct a review before ordering. Ordered 6 kettlebells although only received 1 and received a post landmine which I did not order. Received 1/6 items.

Worst Online Store, Do not purchase from them!

I purchased a Bike from them, been over a month and nothing. Customer service does not exist and they don't return emails or calls.
All you get is excuses and lies.
Look at all their bad reviews, very dishonest online store.
Buyer beware, do not purchase anything from them.

PJ Stone

PJ Stone

Don't purchase from these maggots

Ordered a bike from them over a month ago, 23rd November and still don't have it. Was a Christmas present for my Son and today is Christmas eve and they called me for the first time ever and all they did was lie to me. They rip you off, they don't reply to continuing emails I have sent. I have taking this to the Department of fair trading and have already reported them to the ACC. Disgusting business and all they do is lie.
They have ripped off many customers, do not trust them. Look at all their reviews and do not trust them. Absolutely disgusted in the way I have been treated.