Go Vita

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Go Vita

2.9
MaryJ
MaryJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thanks for the sound advice!

Great service by Pam and her team. Thanks for helping me with my health issues and opening my eyes to a range of great products that are already benefiting me. I haven't felt this great in years.

Margaret L.Go Vita

Thank you Mary for your positive feedback. We love hearing how our stores personalise your experience and we shall pass your feedback on. Yours in Good Health.

Syed A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inaccurate pricing online vs in store

Margaret L.Go Vita

Syed, thank you for your comments. I will pass these back through to our management team and see if we can work on this for future...thanks again

Difficult Staff Member - Springwood, Blue Mountains

Ali H.
Ali H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great staff

Great staff always well stocked. I love that they have a naturopath in store to offer expert advice and iridology. I could recommend the Marion and Colonnades stores in SA for this service.

Margaret L.Go Vita

thanks for the shout out! All our stores are independently owned and operated – thanks for supporting local business!

PHYLLIS
PHYLLISPerth, WA

Delivery.

Being over 80 and not able to get to the shops at the moment,I was able to get 2 deliveries by very nice assistants, on asking today could I get a delivery from the Curumbine shop I was told in no uncertain terms no deliveries
even though I said I had deliveries before., all the other assistants I have dealt with over the years have been fantastic. I have spent a lot of money in this store but in future will spend my money elsewhere.

Florence Cochran
Florence CochranPerth, WA

Helpful staff

I love visiting my local Go Vita, even if I know exactly what I need I always enjoy having a look around at products and maybe find something new.

Staff at my store are always helpful and insightful, I have specific health concerns and dietary needs which has been made easier thanks to advice and options in this store.

Items can be a little pricey which is pretty consistent when you have to eat a particular diet so much of a much-ness.

Margaret L.Go Vita

Thank you Florence for the great review!

Bazza1957Wyoming

Great range & knowledgeable staff

Great range & knowledgeable staff. My local store on the Central Coast has naturopaths & nutritionist so I always know that I am getting the right advice. Will be going there again.

Great to hear Bazza1957!

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I have been a Go Vita customer in Ballarat Vic for many years.

The staff are always happy, helpful and go out of their way to make my visit pleasant and satisfying. The shop has grown and so have the amount of staff on the floor but I have still felt like the customer comes first. As the shop now offers a wider range of products it is even easier to find all I need. Thanks and keep up the excellent service and variety.

Fantastic

Fantastic health and wellness options available at the Frankston Bayside Go Vita store. Loads of health products. Very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff. Always love visiting to see what’s new.

Rats in the Store at Burwood 1

Burwood 1
Went for a quick shopping trip and walk past your Store and saw to my disgust a fat live Rat in the window and one the floor !!!
( Store was closed)

Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Berwick Go Vita

I shop at Berwick GoVita for all my health food needs. The range of products and the staff are so knowledgeable I wouldn't go anywhere else. There seems to always be a professional naturopath on whenever I go. Outstanding service.

Perfect service at Berwick store

I shop at my local Berwick store and I find them to be helpful and attentive to my needs. the product range is quite spectacular as you can find all type of niche brands that are not easy to find and the prices are fair. I will continue to shop here for a long time. Thank you providing a wonderful service

Ana
AnaMelbourne

Dandruff shampoo

I have been to knox Go Vita store. Lady recommended shampoo for dandruff and when I used its totally watery and gave me too much itchy scalp.

Ausbuy
AusbuyM

Never shop at Go Vita no refunds

My wife purchased some vitamins for me from the Berwick Go Vita.
I did not need these vitamins, so I went to return these items for refund only 3 days after purchase.
The manager at the Berwick Go Vita refused giving me a refund, and only offered a store credit.
We do not live locally to this store and do not shop in that area, so the store credit was not a convenient option for me.
Also when I checked online prices against Go Vita's prices, the vitamins were 30-40% cheaper online.
If you want bad customer service and overpriced vitamins shop at the Berwick Go Vita.
Now I am stuck with these overpriced vitamins.

Marialuisa
MarialuisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Epping Vic store bad management and sevice

Purchased black hair colour was told it will wash out to brown my natural colour and it didn’t. When I explained this to Staff member she refused to help me. Then her manager Harshe butted in and said no we won’t exchange. I asked nicely as I was given incorrect advice. She refused to change it. I just wanted brown. After spending lots of money on vitamins I won’t be back. She treated me poorly and I advised I will contact consumer of law. As the product is unopened and untouched. Bad service. Won’t be back.