100% · 170%
4.9

Melinda
MelindaSydney, NSW

Loving the Boat Swing

Loving the Boat Swing - The Boat Swing is a fantastic addition to our Gobaplay Single Swing Set. It arrived really quickly and only took about 20mins to put together (with easy to follow instructions) before the fun could begin. My son (9) is quite tall and loves that it is long enough for him to lay down in. Overall a great item for anyone's yard and we highly recommend the quality, the ease to put it up and the fun to be had! Show details ·  1
  • +4Thumbnail
Fiona
FionaSydney Surrounds, NSW

High Quality Climbing Dome

My boys love climbing so they were very excited when their new Climbing Dome arrived.
The instructions were clear and straight forward. Only took us 1 hour to put together with the kids helping.
The completed Dome is fantastic quality, very strong, sturdy and a whole lot of fun.
I love that it’s low maintenance, weather and rust proof.
I’ve already seen their confidence and balance grow while exploring climbing it, hanging upside down and swinging.
Very happy with our new gobaplay Climbing Dome. Show details ·  1
Shan V.
Shan V.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Dan C.
Dan C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW15 posts

Gobaplay Climbing dome

Highly recommend the gobaplay climbing dome! Well thought out, easy to assemble and great quality! The attention to detail in designing this is really impressive. The ground anchors ensure it won't topple over. Its strong and sturdy and looks like it will stand the test of time. But most of all the kids love climbing on it. Its been great for developing coordination and they climb on it every afternoon. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Johnson
JohnsonMelbourne6 posts

Amazing all-in-one playground set!!!

I highly recommend gobaplay playground set to entertain your kids without leaving your home!! It’s great quality, easy to assemble and the variety of attachments means they won’t get bored. It is also very aesthetically pleasing in the yard. I can’t fault our swing set and glad we got it in time for summer! Show reply
Natalie B.
Natalie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect addition to our backyard!

Thrilled with the Gobaplay Ultimate Discovery Swing Set! Its straightforward assembly was a family affair – even my 7-year-old eagerly pitched in. The set's versatility is a standout feature, catering to my son's diverse play preferences. Not only is it his favorite, but our home has become the go-to destination for his friends who can't get enough of the fun. Exceptionally well-made, it exudes security and safety, providing peace of mind. A fantastic addition that brings joy and laughter to our backyard! Show details ·  1
Katie.A
Katie.A

Discover Swing Set - Kids Love it!!!!

I put this together one afternoon while the kids weren't there to surprise them. They were SO excited!!! The tree swing has been the biggest hit, they get ready for school and head outside to play. The sturdiness and quality means even I can enjoy a swing with them. I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to put together on my own. Show reply
Hannah
Hannah2 posts

Sarah B.
Sarah B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Swing, even for the adults!

Absolutely LOVE our Gobaplay Swing! So easy to assemble, the kids even helped it was that easy!. The frame is super sturdy with huge sand pegs which was a bonus for us as we live near the beach. Love that it has a large wight capacity as this means we can use it as well as the kids. Our daughter spends her mornings curled up with a blanket and book (rather than watching TV!). We love our Gobaplay swing and would highly recommend it Show details ·  1
jody b.
jody b.Gippsland, VIC3 posts
  • +1Thumbnail
Jen
Jen
  Fair Incentive

Fun for the whole family

The Ultimate Discovery Swing Set has been an absolute hit for our family of 5 with kids ranging from 0-6. It’s sturdy, safe and looks great in our backyard. Even Mum is getting in on the action. Our kids haven’t stopped playing since we installed last week. Great product. Show details ·  1
Libby M.
Libby M.

Amazing

Absolutely delighted with our gobaplay playground! It was super easy to assemble with easy to understand instructions although we didn’t need them which was a bonus! Love how it’s sturdy enough for the adults to enjoy as well, we love the idea of the screwed pegs so the kids can go as high as they like without the frame tumbling over. The kids are so over the moon and always asking for their friends to come enjoy too. The best early Christmas present ever! It’s going to bring a lot of fun and memories to our family for sure. Show details ·  1
Erin
Erin

Quality fun!!

I was a little scared to start the install of the climbing Dome, but it ended up being so easy! The first thing you notice is the quality of the product and the smart design!

Kids absolutely love it. I have kids ageing from 4-9 years and I thought the oldest one might not use it as much but he finds all sorts of games to play! It really gets his imagination and core strength going - as he loves to stand on top! My youngest definitely uses it the most, but overall it entertains all the kids in different ways each time the use it! I highly recommend it from the wow factor in both quality and fun! Show details ·  1

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
  Fair Incentive

Perfect for the whole family

We ordered the ultimate discovery swing set and wow has it impressed! It has been such an easy process from delivery to set up, (you will need 2 adults to put this together) but it was very easy to do and only took about 1.5 hours to complete! It comes with 2 swings, a huge canopy tent swing which you can detach and a trapeze. The tent swing has been a huge hit with both my children (5) and (3), I would highly recommend this swing set to anyone looking for a high quality and sturdy swing set for home. Show reply
Emily A.
Emily A.South East Queensland, QLD

Top quality swing set

The Gobaplay Discovery Swing Set exceeded all my expectations. The quality and sturdiness is second to none making it the perfect addition to our yard.
Assembly was easy and only took about an hour. Accessories attach using heavy duty carabiner clips meaning we can easily swap the set up between normal swings and trapeze bar depending on what the kids would prefer.
The tent swing has been an absolute hit with both kids (6yo & 3yo), providing hours of fun already.
I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for playground quality at home. Show reply