4.1

Poor Service, Not worth it.

Placed order 5 days in advance for a birthday surprise at work. Get notification on the day that it will arrive around 5:30pm. The workplace closes at 5pm. No one will respond to me, no phone number provided, what a waste, who wants their donuts delivered that late in the day? SO disappointed, like making a birthday special during Covid wasnt hard enough.

Laura R.

Laura R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I ordered a product for delivery to a friend in hospital and it wasn’t received

The gift never arrived and the company cannot provide proof of delivery as their t&c! They have given different accounts as to who the product was taken by I.e a nurse/ reception and not offered any resolution leaving me gift less and out of pocket! Appalling lack of care and customer service!!!

Diana NF

Diana NFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great gift idea!

My son was given a voucher for this for Christmas. The voucher was easily redeemed and the product was great. Very rich and took him about 3 days to finish it (had to be reheated slightly after the first day) but loads of chocolate and smarties. We would definitely buy this again for a special occasion.

Food & Drink Shops

Find out how Goldeluck's Doughnuts compares to other Food & Drink Shops

Steph

Steph

Dry and chewy

Open the box...no smarties. This box is advertised with smarties
Donuts where dry and tough to chew
Like they where couple of days old.
Crusty on the edges.
Staff were nuce and happy

Delectable Delicious Doughnuts

Delivered without any hassle and the doughnuts were amazing. Fast replies and friendly communication. Will definitely buy from here again

sam

samMelbourne

Highly recommend Goldeluck’s Doughnuts

Couldn’t be happier! Philip was great, he communicated with me and responded promptly to my many requests. Delivery was on time and product was fresh and delicious. Enjoyed by all guests. Thanks

Kelly B

Kelly BMelbourne

Amazing Christmas Present!

Donuts delivered to your door on Christmas Day by Santa? What a terrific idea! Not only did the donuts arrive within the timeframe promised, but they must have been baked fresh that morning as they were delicious and fresh and still tasted great the next day! Santa was a treat for the whole family and opening the door to him singing really put the icing on the ah, donut, for my husband. Thank you Goldelucks!!

Kittykat

KittykatHarrington park

The team demolished them!

The service was amazing! I needed same day delivery and the team was able to organize this for me. The donuts where so delicious the team demolished them in minutes. Will use again!!

Melissa

MelissaMontrose

Brilliant customer service

I ordered after the delivery cut off time, so my order was personally delivered. So impressed!! And I heard that the doughnuts were so yum too!!! Thank you very much!

Food & Drink Shops

Find out how Goldeluck's Doughnuts compares to other Food & Drink Shops

5* service!

I contacted these guys to help me with a donut box as my way to ask 3 of my friends to be my bridesmaids! Phillip was just great! He was willing to help make the occasion special and memorable, even went out of his way to find other things I could add, the boxes were ready by the next day went to collect them and they looked great was everything I asked for and more! And of course the donuts tasted great!
Thanks again so much Phillip

hallso73

hallso73

Delicious

Goldeluck’s were flexible and yummy- my kids have taken the leftovers in their lunchbox today! Simply delicious and they changed our pickup time to accomodate us- thanks!

Marc

MarcMelbourne

Amazing donuts delivered to our door!

Got an original HSP pack and a That’s My Jam box delivered for our little man Jack’s 6th birthday yesterday! Came in a funky box with a special birthday message just for him - couldn’t wipe the smile off his face!

Phillip K.Goldeluck's Doughnuts

Thanks Marc! So glad that little Jack enjoyed his birthday gift - hope he shared with you!