Golf Box

4.4

Michael T W.

Michael T W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty stock arrived.

Faulty stock arrived. Very bad customer service. It was difficult to deal with. Very bad experience. Their website probably blocks bad reviews too.

Jaspal S.

Jaspal S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No accountability for faulty product

Top of the range Ecco Golf shoe fell apart after 20 rounds. No consideration for the fact that we have been in lockdown for 9 months, and minimal use, only keep repeating that it’s pass 12 months warranty. Really disappointed and will never buy from them again, rather pay a bit more and buy from people who give a damn.

Golf box absolutely amazing service

Ordered 2 dozen golf balls on Thursday morning and they arrived the next day and I live in Melb. amazing service thankyou golf box

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerSydney, NSW

Don’t buy clothes from this retailer. Wrong size clothes return is at your expense.

I am a size 34 waist. Purchased size 34 shorts and the product sent is labelled 34 but is nowhere near size 34 (too small). That happens however with some clothes manufacturers however now I must pay return costs. I have purchased a lot of stuff from GolfBox however will never buy clothes from them again.

Great Value - Best in Australia

Fantastic range, great prices and always fast delivery. Great to support an Aussie owned business. Used it for all of my golf gear & balls. Highly recommended.

Very happy

I have purchased several items from Golfbox and the delivery and service is outstanding considering i am in Brisbane and receive the items i a speedy time and every time i get exactly what i have ordered

CraigM

CraigMSydney, NSW

Never fail to deliver

Have been buying on and off from Golf Box for a number of years and every time they deliver over and above service and product.
I'm in Sydney and I often buy online and the delivery is either made the next day or the day after...just unbelievable.
Certainly the best online store for golf gear I have come across.

Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service - Best online golf shop in Australia

I have made a number of purchases from Golfbox over the years and have been more than satisfied with their service each time. Golfbox often has the best priced golf equipment and apparel in Australia and regularly has sales and special deals. They are based in WA and I am in Melbourne and I often receive the item I have ordered the next day. Even during COVID I have been receiving items within 48 hours. I have also spoken to their staff about product queries and they have been friendly and knowledgeable.

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unbelievable shipping!

So far I have shopped 3 times with golfbox and on all occasions my goods arrived THE VERY NEXT DAY from Perth to Melbourne! It is simply amazing. In one of the cases I received a club in less than 24 hours! This is how online shopping should work. Not to mention the prices at golfbox are much better than local retail stores.

Sam

SamCentral Queensland, QLD

Can’t send the correct paid for item

Paid $50 for a suntek umbrella on eBay through golf box, they sent me two Wooden sticks Instead and refuse to refund. I was told to post the sticks back and that they would then repost the item I actually paid for. However they returned the sticks back to me requesting I use a smaller box. I sent them back in the box they came to me in. Very unprofessional.

GGR1946

GGR1946Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why would you shop locally?

I have purchased, shoes, trousers and clubs from Golf Box on line. Their prices are extremely competitive but what always blows me away is the speed of delivery. I live in Melbourne. They are in Perth. Yet goods ordered always arrive in two days. Amazing.

SandyBlue

SandyBlueSydney Surrounds, NSW

A trusted online store

Have used this company several times and have found their service very good, prices are great and deliveries are always prompt, I live in NSW. Thanks golfbox I will continue to be a happy customer.

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

Dud Warranty service

I purchased a golf accessory (Sand bucket for MGI buggy) which was defective and failed after about 5-6 rounds. When I contacted GolfBox they refused to entertain this warranty claim and said that it was instead 'general' damage, whatever that means. I caution you to be wary of purchasing anything from anyone that does not stand behind their products and support them with appropriate warranty service.

My order number was Order Number: 593180 purchased 18th Feb, 2020

Mel

MelPERTH

Love shopping here!

GolfBox online and physical stores are such a delight to shop in. The staff at our local are always friendly and helpful and the shop is well stocked with everything a golfer could need.
The online store is even better, especially for sale stuff. Delivery is quick and the returns process is simple. Refunds are processed very fast and the entire experience is just so easy.
We've spent hundreds at GolfBox over the years and we look forward to buying more in-store and online as we need to.

Glenn

GlennHunter Region, NSW

BagBoy Nitron Buggy

Bagboy nitron buggy was exactly what I ordered i am extremely happy with the product exactly what I wanted... 2nd time I've used Golfbox and as with the 1st what i ordered was what i received and only took a couple of days to arrive at my front door... will definitely be using golfbox again.. thanks golfbox

tcoadel

tcoadelAdelaide

Awesome customer service.

GolfBox is outstanding. Lighting fast shipping. Bought a pair of shoes and they didn’t fit. Returning was so easy. Then bought another pair (which are fantastic), only to discover that they came on special three weeks later. Contacted GolfBox and they immediately refunded me the difference in price from what I paid to the sale price. Could not be happier.

Jarrod S

Jarrod SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot fault these guys

I've made several purchases from golfbox and am yet to be disappointed. Products are always in stock and easy to find on the website, and the postage is ridiculously fast!!! I live in Melbourne and they ship from Perth, today I had my delivery less than 24hrs after I had ordered it, and that's just their normal postage. I would highly recommend using these guys and I will definetely continue to use them.

mike

mikeWANNIASSA

They did it again

Two days from Perth to ACT, i dont know how you do it, it takes over a week from Vic and sometimes the same from Sydney, Qld, go have a holiday it may be there when you get back.

These guys should be the only ones to use if looking for golf gear.

mike

mikeWANNIASSA

How do they do it.

I cant believe they sent my clubs on Wednesday and i got them today, and thats all the way from Perth, thats just brilliant service guys, the clubs are ok too.

Bob McGivern

Bob McGivernMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top Drawer

Very competitive pricing for a wide range of products including premium end. Best delivery and support service I have experienced. I have compared their pricing worldwide and they cannot be beaten.