Golf Box

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Beware of narrow fit golf shoes

I ordered a pair of Adidas Traxion Classic Golf Shoes from Golfbox. Very fast delivery to NZ. The shoes could have been a fraction longer but just OK - but the width! Incredibly narrow even though the box said "wide fit". I have never needed a wide fit shoe. Research showed that shoes designed for the Asian market are narrower. I contacted Golfbox who said the shoe chart provided was accurate. But the chart only addresses length. So queried the width (again). Silence! I have been offered a return at my cost! Both Aussie and NZ non Asian males will have wider feet than Asians. Online customers need good information to make the right purchase decision. This shoe was the end of line so the width issue would have been known and should have been noted on the product listing to avoid customer disappointment. In these circumstances Golfbox should acknowledge this omission and assist with product return costs. Its part of good customer service.

Brilliant choices at outstanding prices

My partner and I have purchased heaps of gear from Golfbox but are still shocked at the unbelievable delivery times. Talk about quick, the best in Australia as I do heaps of online purchases and nothing compares! Well stocked products at outstanding prices! Why shop elsewhere for golf gear!

Items purchased missing parts and packaging opened

Purchased a Traxion Supersoft GT putter grip which when it arrived the packaging was already ripped open like it had already been accessed. The other issue was the countercore weight purchased along with the grip came with no key to install the weight which was inconvenient. This was bought as a birthday present and the whole experience with Golf Box was upsetting. Had to go out and buy another set for a present. Not happy Golf Box.

Great Service and assistance

I bought some golf balls (callaway Chrome) as price was completive and I was stuffed around by a similar on line golf store). Their service was very good, no problems. I also needed a golf umbrella to fit my new buggy. I sent them a query on a Sunday, thinking they may get back to me in a few days or more likely give me a standard response. To my absolute surprise and delight, within a few hours they responded, saying they tested umbrellas with the holder and gave me several recommendations. Brilliant work Golfbox. I'll be ordering a new umbrella asap.

Just a follow up. Ordered umbrella and extended holder on Monday night and goods, as ordered, well boxed, arrived Wednesday. Brilliant work Golfbox

Fastest Delivery in Australia

Excellent , next day delivery , product was as described. I would highly recommend using golf box for any online orders. Website all the way through to tracking the product was first class

The best online Golf store

Excellent service , fast delivery and website easy to use. We have been buying most of my husband golf products from Golf Store and always provide the best service. Definitely our number one golf store

Try Returning

Yes , items ordered are delivered fast but kudos should be directed to StarTrack - the delivering company - and not Golfbox.
Companies by and large are rated on their customer service and after sales care, and after years of dealing with this company and my family spending possibly over $1K, I am extremely disappointed with their shenanigans and attitude when items needed to be returned recently.
I was given authority to return quickly enough, but didn't think I should have to pay postage.
Due to sizing inequities I dared to ask if items were seconds or labelled incorrectly.
There was a 6" measured difference across the bust on a Puma ladies top compared to a FootJoy , Cutter & Buck and Ping- all labelled the same size.
And a large ladies Taylor Made glove was visibly smaller against a FootJoy and Bionic and didn't even fit my playing partner who wears a medium.
Golf shoes were also a size too small.
I disagreed with having to pay postage to return these 3 items.
After duly complying and emailing photos of the items - using a tape measure and proving the size disparity I was informed the sizing was true and because no other sizes were available, I was liable for postage -$12.50 via Aust Post online- as I was returning and seeking a refund.
( Coincidentally I've been charged twice by Aus Post and still trying to get a refund from them)
I phoned a week after the items were returned and confirmed with Aus Post they had been delivered , only to be told rather casually the items were " probably sitting out the back waiting to be processed as there were a lot of returns to sort, so no the refund process hadn't even started, I'll get to it maybe tomorrow "
Well Golfbox, it's been over 10 business days now since you received the returns , plenty of time to process and for the bank to refund.
You have bought this negative review upon yourselves and I wonder why your website has such glowing reviews and none negative.
Your customer service and attitude has been appalling in this instance and I will direct my business elsewhere.

Itemas described

Brilliant product at two thirds the price including delivery. Fast postage and will definitely purchase from Golf box again. Fast postage;

Fast postage

Excellent , next day delivery , product was high quality , I should have bought a bigger size, but thats my fault still fits well and is exactly what it stated. Will buy again

Several Purchases Over the Past 3+ Years

As the title says I have made several purchases over the past 3 years, each time the items have been delivered within 3 days of ordering, the last purchase was last week of a Utility Iron, which was ordered on Wednesday afternoon AEDT and arrived the following morning around midday AEDT.
I had previously ordered a pair of shoes, which were out of stock in my size, and was offered a $50 voucher for my next purchase.
Overall I have had no problems with them and their service has been extremely efficient.

Excellent handling of personalization mistake

I've recently purchased a set of personalized golf balls as a present. Delivery was lightning fast, but unfortunately balls arrived with a type. I wrote to support and they've sent me a correct set within two days + allowed to keep the original! Thank you so much - unexpectedly fast and to the point customer service.

CRAZY FAST delivery

NEXT DAY delivery!
Items were delivered as ordered and were packaged well. Definitely on my list of preferred Vendors and will deal with me again.

Outstanding range and prices. Excellent courier service.

Golfbox is my No 1 store for sporting apparel these days. Just placed my 3rd order and in every case I've received my order within two business days "Perth to Wide Bay, QLD". Keep up the great work guys!

Poor customer service - inability to provide valuable advice of products

I saw that personalised golf balls were on special although there was another item I was looking for which was not listed at this time. I sent an email question to see if they were going to stock the item that was not listed instead of placing two separate orders to reduce in postage costs. I was told that the non listed item would be in stock a week later and therefore would be able to place an order for both at the same time. The customer services person knew at this time that I wanted to purchase personalised golf balls.

When I looked exactly one week later, the non listed item was there however the personalised golf balls were no longer available. The customer service person failed to tell me this in my initial inquiry. When I was sent an email survey, I answered it factually. A day later I received a call from GolfBox which I missed. However, when I called back (during their business hours) no one answered and I left a message. A week and a half later, I still have not heard from them.

I have been a loyal customer of GolfBox for several years and never encountered a problem. I have spent a considerable amount of money on products and merchandise over this time yet they cannot return a phone call.

This is why many Australians buy golf merchandise from overseas companies due to poor customer service such as this.

Seriously - the fastest delivery

Seriously I am always massively impressed by the speed of delivery, the amazing service and the range of products - do yourself a favour and check it out. Free delivery anywhere in Australia with no minimum spend!!!

Great service. Super fast delivery.

Always have great prices and the items I order usually arrive the next day. The one time I had a problem when the item arrived damaged it was sorted out without fuss. Would highly recommend.

I always come away happy

I am constantly looking for something better I always get a good deal at golf box when I find a new club

Big range of products, easy to use site, my order arrived the next day despite being interstate. Would highly recommenend

Super fast delivery!! (thank you GolfBox and Startrack)

Live in Surfers Paradise, QLD. Ordered the item at 3pm on the 6/06 and received it at 11am on the 7/06. happy customer.
Item well packaged and came as described.

Great job Golfbox!!!

Great service!!! I hardly ever. Ought anything from local retailers nowadays but they have my business again and again go figure...