Golf Box

tcoadel

tcoadelAdelaide

Awesome customer service.

GolfBox is outstanding. Lighting fast shipping. Bought a pair of shoes and they didn’t fit. Returning was so easy. Then bought another pair (which are fantastic), only to discover that they came on special three weeks later. Contacted GolfBox and they immediately refunded me the difference in price from what I paid to the sale price. Could not be happier.

Jarrod S

Jarrod SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot fault these guys

I've made several purchases from golfbox and am yet to be disappointed. Products are always in stock and easy to find on the website, and the postage is ridiculously fast!!! I live in Melbourne and they ship from Perth, today I had my delivery less than 24hrs after I had ordered it, and that's just their normal postage. I would highly recommend using these guys and I will definetely continue to use them.

mike

mikeWANNIASSA

They did it again

Two days from Perth to ACT, i dont know how you do it, it takes over a week from Vic and sometimes the same from Sydney, Qld, go have a holiday it may be there when you get back.

These guys should be the only ones to use if looking for golf gear.

mike

mikeWANNIASSA

How do they do it.

I cant believe they sent my clubs on Wednesday and i got them today, and thats all the way from Perth, thats just brilliant service guys, the clubs are ok too.

Bob McGivern

Bob McGivernMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top Drawer

Very competitive pricing for a wide range of products including premium end. Best delivery and support service I have experienced. I have compared their pricing worldwide and they cannot be beaten.

Wow great service

Ordered my product online and was a bit unsure. These guys are fantastic had my club here in Sydney within 2 working days and the product is perfect. Highly recommended.

Beware of narrow fit golf shoes

Annemaree

AnnemareeHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant choices at outstanding prices

My partner and I have purchased heaps of gear from Golfbox but are still shocked at the unbelievable delivery times. Talk about quick, the best in Australia as I do heaps of online purchases and nothing compares! Well stocked products at outstanding prices! Why shop elsewhere for golf gear!

Robere

RobereSouth East Queensland, QLD

Items purchased missing parts and packaging opened

Purchased a Traxion Supersoft GT putter grip which when it arrived the packaging was already ripped open like it had already been accessed. The other issue was the countercore weight purchased along with the grip came with no key to install the weight which was inconvenient. This was bought as a birthday present and the whole experience with Golf Box was upsetting. Had to go out and buy another set for a present. Not happy Golf Box.

Fed UpGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service and assistance

I bought some golf balls (callaway Chrome) as price was completive and I was stuffed around by a similar on line golf store). Their service was very good, no problems. I also needed a golf umbrella to fit my new buggy. I sent them a query on a Sunday, thinking they may get back to me in a few days or more likely give me a standard response. To my absolute surprise and delight, within a few hours they responded, saying they tested umbrellas with the holder and gave me several recommendations. Brilliant work Golfbox. I'll be ordering a new umbrella asap.

Fed Up

Just a follow up. Ordered umbrella and extended holder on Monday night and goods, as ordered, well boxed, arrived Wednesday. Brilliant work Golfbox

Greg S.

Greg S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fastest Delivery in Australia

Excellent , next day delivery , product was as described. I would highly recommend using golf box for any online orders. Website all the way through to tracking the product was first class

Rubi

RubiSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best online Golf store

Excellent service , fast delivery and website easy to use. We have been buying most of my husband golf products from Golf Store and always provide the best service. Definitely our number one golf store

maddiesmum

maddiesmumQueensland

Try Returning

Sleepy

SleepyMedowie

Itemas described

Brilliant product at two thirds the price including delivery. Fast postage and will definitely purchase from Golf box again. Fast postage;

michael

michael

Fast postage

Excellent , next day delivery , product was high quality , I should have bought a bigger size, but thats my fault still fits well and is exactly what it stated. Will buy again

Janjuc

JanjucVic, 3228

Several Purchases Over the Past 3+ Years

As the title says I have made several purchases over the past 3 years, each time the items have been delivered within 3 days of ordering, the last purchase was last week of a Utility Iron, which was ordered on Wednesday afternoon AEDT and arrived the following morning around midday AEDT.
I had previously ordered a pair of shoes, which were out of stock in my size, and was offered a $50 voucher for my next purchase.
Overall I have had no problems with them and their service has been extremely efficient.

Excellent handling of personalization mistake

I've recently purchased a set of personalized golf balls as a present. Delivery was lightning fast, but unfortunately balls arrived with a type. I wrote to support and they've sent me a correct set within two days + allowed to keep the original! Thank you so much - unexpectedly fast and to the point customer service.

Rayzorbak

RayzorbakGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

CRAZY FAST delivery

NEXT DAY delivery!
Items were delivered as ordered and were packaged well. Definitely on my list of preferred Vendors and will deal with me again.

Paul H

Paul HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding range and prices. Excellent courier service.

Golfbox is my No 1 store for sporting apparel these days. Just placed my 3rd order and in every case I've received my order within two business days "Perth to Wide Bay, QLD". Keep up the great work guys!

Tim Jones

Tim JonesSydney, NSW

Poor customer service - inability to provide valuable advice of products