4.2

Martin

MartinSydney, NSW

Worst experience ever

So disappointed with the online service. I ordered a golf glove three times and three times they sent the wrong glove, even when I explained clearly what I wanted they still got it wrong. I have now returned the glove again and am still waiting. What makes this worse is the glove is only about $5.00 and you couldn't even hold your hands up and say sorry here is another one and just write it off. Terrible experience, and won't be using your service again

Greg A.

Greg A.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely outstanding

Got a great deal on a Callaway X Speed Driver. Nearly $100 less than other stores / sites. Great price on a Cleveland Huntington 8 blade putter. Both arrived within 2 days. Unbelievable. I'm off to golf this Sunday and cannot believe I'm using both clubs. Thank you Golf Box

Customer Service Fail

I had a club break hitting a shot, asked about a warranty claim and was told the fault will not be covered by the club manufacturer, i have spent 1000s of dollars with Golfbox and as soon as i need something from them it's tough luck, poor customer service, shocking.

Anton

AntonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service very bad attitude. Rather lose a long term customer than to help.

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Ridiculous returns process and policy

Long time customer who decided to buy some new golf shoes. New brand fitted differently so I returned them to exchange them for a new set of shoes that fit. GolfBox policy requires you to pay for a $12 return postage. I ordered the replacement shoes only to find that only a partial refund had been made on the returned shoes. GolfBox saying it was some prorata discount correction which would apply normally except I had ordered replacement shoes. Bottom line is it cost an extra $30 on top of the buy price to get the right shoe. My advice is forget buying from this store if you are unsure of size of fit. The customer service and attitude just sucks.

Despicable customer relations

Have bought many items from Golfbox and had great value and service. In June 2020 I bought a battery powered buggy, despite numerous issues with the GPS app connection and phone calls to the manufacturer over a period of 8 months the manufacturer agreed a replacement or refund would be the only remedy.
At this point the customer service were totally different, rude and refused to deal with me. They did issue a refund reluctantly.
Not the way a company like this should deal with there customer.
They need training in the sale of goods.
Will never deal with or recommend this company.

Sean

Sean

Quick delivery but bad customer service

Bought a $350 puttter. Delivered with the wrong grip. Been struggling for 5 days to get a proper response from customer service. Only response is that I can return the putter as per return policy which states that I am responsible for postage. Will have to wait 6 10 weeks for replacement putter. No flexibility and no actual person to talk to.

Robere

RobereSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong item received.

Bought a new Fairway driver through GolfBox and they sent the wrong one. The trouble that one had to go through to get someone to listen let alone communicate was terrible. Eventually they started to communicate and the item was posted back at no charge to me. I have asked to be refunded for their error and have since gone to another online store and purchased the item. I am still awaiting a full refund from GolfBox. This purchase was stressful and time consuming when it came to resolving the issue that GolfBox had caused. I do not think I will purchase again from this online store.

Quick shipping and great communication.

Ordered at 6pm and was already processed for shipping by 630pm on the same night. Was not expecting that (especially given the covid situation at the moment) but was happy to get my shirt quicker than first thought. They also had great communication via email. I will be back for future golf needs.

Won't honor sales

Posted items on ebay then refused to sell them at the advertised price.
Cancelled sealed with no explanation and when confronted still offered no apology, stay away.
They don't care about the customer.

Michael T W.

Michael T W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty stock arrived.

Faulty stock arrived. Very bad customer service. It was difficult to deal with. Very bad experience. Their website probably blocks bad reviews too.

Jaspal S.

Jaspal S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No accountability for faulty product

Top of the range Ecco Golf shoe fell apart after 20 rounds. No consideration for the fact that we have been in lockdown for 9 months, and minimal use, only keep repeating that it’s pass 12 months warranty. Really disappointed and will never buy from them again, rather pay a bit more and buy from people who give a damn.

Golf box absolutely amazing service

Ordered 2 dozen golf balls on Thursday morning and they arrived the next day and I live in Melb. amazing service thankyou golf box

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerSydney, NSW

Don’t buy clothes from this retailer. Wrong size clothes return is at your expense.

I am a size 34 waist. Purchased size 34 shorts and the product sent is labelled 34 but is nowhere near size 34 (too small). That happens however with some clothes manufacturers however now I must pay return costs. I have purchased a lot of stuff from GolfBox however will never buy clothes from them again.

Great Value - Best in Australia

Fantastic range, great prices and always fast delivery. Great to support an Aussie owned business. Used it for all of my golf gear & balls. Highly recommended.

Very happy

I have purchased several items from Golfbox and the delivery and service is outstanding considering i am in Brisbane and receive the items i a speedy time and every time i get exactly what i have ordered

CraigM

CraigMSydney, NSW

Never fail to deliver

Have been buying on and off from Golf Box for a number of years and every time they deliver over and above service and product.
I'm in Sydney and I often buy online and the delivery is either made the next day or the day after...just unbelievable.
Certainly the best online store for golf gear I have come across.

Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service - Best online golf shop in Australia

I have made a number of purchases from Golfbox over the years and have been more than satisfied with their service each time. Golfbox often has the best priced golf equipment and apparel in Australia and regularly has sales and special deals. They are based in WA and I am in Melbourne and I often receive the item I have ordered the next day. Even during COVID I have been receiving items within 48 hours. I have also spoken to their staff about product queries and they have been friendly and knowledgeable.

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unbelievable shipping!

So far I have shopped 3 times with golfbox and on all occasions my goods arrived THE VERY NEXT DAY from Perth to Melbourne! It is simply amazing. In one of the cases I received a club in less than 24 hours! This is how online shopping should work. Not to mention the prices at golfbox are much better than local retail stores.

Sam

SamCentral Queensland, QLD

Can’t send the correct paid for item

Paid $50 for a suntek umbrella on eBay through golf box, they sent me two Wooden sticks Instead and refuse to refund. I was told to post the sticks back and that they would then repost the item I actually paid for. However they returned the sticks back to me requesting I use a smaller box. I sent them back in the box they came to me in. Very unprofessional.