Good2Go Travel Insurance - The Works

3.9

Jane

JanePerth, WA

Clarification of policy coverage

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Claim MadeNo
Insurance Cover ForAdult, Child and Teenager

Terrible customer service. Based in Malaysia, is actually AIG

DestinationSouth America
Type of ClaimMedical
Brent E

Brent ESydney, NSW

Great, good service

Made a claim for lost property as soon as I got back from my trip, lodged a claim with all the paperwork, one week later received an email stating that my claim has been approved and will be paid to me within 3-7 business days.
Perfect!

Only inconvenience is that you need manually fill in and sign a claim form and email/post to them.

Thanks G2G/AIG

DestinationNew Zealand and North America (inc. Hawaii)
Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim ApprovedYes
Travel Insurance

Find out how Good2Go Travel Insurance - The Works compares to other Travel Insurance

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient and professional service

Our claim was dealt with in a timely and professional manner. I was very happy with the service provided and would use them again. Also, the premiums were very affordable for our large family with adult children travelling together.

DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Easy navigation of website

Straightforward process to get insurance when I left it nearly too late. I clarified the existing health problems and found I didn't need anything extra so I booked the insurance. It was competitive and I left feeling much better.

Insurance claim madeNo

Claimed with no issues

Have used Good2Go insurance for several trips to the US, and have never had to use it. When I recently got food poisoning, they refunded me no problems, I just had to make sure I had all the receipts etc.

My only (very minor) complaint is that the claims process was fairly confusing - I called them up, then was given an email for their parent company, as well as a PDF to fill out, and then a different form, then the PDF itself gave me a different email address to send it to. It was all processed with no problems, so not a big deal, but an online portal where you can upload documents and log-in to see your coverage and claims would be much better.

Insurance claim madeYes
Good2Go Travel Insurance
Elliott P.Good2Go Travel Insurance

Good value, and the service was great when I needed it

Insurance claim madeYes