Brent E

Brent ESydney, NSW

Great, good service

Made a claim for lost property as soon as I got back from my trip, lodged a claim with all the paperwork, one week later received an email stating that my claim has been approved and will be paid to me within 3-7 business days.
Perfect!

Only inconvenience is that you need manually fill in and sign a claim form and email/post to them.

Thanks G2G/AIG

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationNew Zealand and North America (inc. Hawaii)
Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks

Mike

Mike

A super competitive fee

I compared several recommended policies and the price bumped up by hundreds of dollars when I selected winter sports but here it was included. It's Choice magazines best buy too.

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Janine Y

Janine YSydney, NSW

Easy to buy, but no discount offered even though I'm a repeat annual policy customer

It is a good value policy and Choice review gives me confidence that if I need to claim, it should be easy too. But, my current annual policy expires on 18 July, we are travelling on 30 June and returning in early August - so I need to buy a new annual policy before we go - no discount offered even though there is an overlap and it is the third annual policy I've purchased. The website 'buy policy' page has a promo code box but I was advised by phone that no promos are currently available.

Insurance TypeMulti-Trip
val

valHunter Region, NSW

Used to be a good insurance cover for over 70. No Australian staff to communicate when booking.

No Australian staff to communicate when booking. Travel insurance for mature age group has seem to have dump it to another company. Prices were fair and reasonable but not any more. Very disappointed. Shows it doesn't award loyalty anymore.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationAustralia

Terrific - Just what we were looking for

Policy was easily arranged over the net and best value after comparing other products.
Had to make a claim for a camera which was promptly managed and payed out.
Excellent customer service.

Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateApril 2019

Jan C.

Jan C.Sydney, NSW

Great Value

So easy to purchase my policy online. I've just purchased a multi trip policy. The best value from the different insurers I looked at. I have used this company a number of times now. Peace of mind.

Insurance TypeMulti-Trip

Gloria

GloriaHunter Region, NSW

Excellent policy

Just took out a multi trip policy; it is an excellent policy provided you do not have any pre-existing medical conditions as per their wording.
Feels good dealing with a well-known underwriter.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior
DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient and professional service

Our claim was dealt with in a timely and professional manner. I was very happy with the service provided and would use them again. Also, the premiums were very affordable for our large family with adult children travelling together.

Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Adrienne

AdrienneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pre trip review

This review is a pre-trip review.....The application was simple and clear. Will do a follow up review upon return from trip. Good value policy. Easiest policy purchase to date. Cheers Ad

Kerryn

KerrynVictoria

Easy claim process

My son had a medical issue while in Bali and we had to delay flying home. When we got back I submitted our claim online and 2 weeks later it had been dealt with and we had been paid. They didn't even ask for more information. Easy, quick, no fuss process.

Insurance Cover For:Child
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateJanuary 2019

Fran C

Fran CSydney

Terrible when making a claim

Used good2go because they had the cheapest travel insurance. But when I made a claim for cancelled flights, all of the evidence I provided was "insufficient", including a letter from the airline, unused boarding passes and credit card statements. They also were very slow with their email communication and extremely unhelpful

KJB

KJBIllawarra, NSW

Rubbish website

Couldn't fill in the countries easily, there was no drop down menu or search function, and when you attempt to search the box becomes blank!

Chariot

ChariotBrisbane

Customer service officer obstructed claim

Easy navigation of website

Straightforward process to get insurance when I left it nearly too late. I clarified the existing health problems and found I didn't need anything extra so I booked the insurance. It was competitive and I left feeling much better.

David B

David BSydney

Confusing policy conditions/clauses

AVF

AVFxoxoxo

BAD Customer Service

I recently purchased a long-term Good 2 Go travel insurance only because of the Choice recommendations.
3 days ago I sent them a query relating the Product Disclosure Statement. I asked them if it's possible to post the PDS directly to my postal address instead of emailing it. I am yet to receive a response from them ...despite emailing the same query 2nd time.
I am a frequent traveller and used other insurance providers before their response was always pretty much immediate. I have never had an experience with other insurance companies taking so long to respond to their NEW customer!!!

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Insurance claim madeNo

$A100 just to assess pre-existing health conditions? Am I reading this right?

Was impressed by Choice review and all ready to go until I discovered that they charge $100 to assess existing health conditions. Was prepared for increased premium but this seems over the top. No one else seems to impose this additional charge so will look elsewhere.

Insurance claim madeNo

Great Company highly recommend for snow holiday insurance

As many who purchase travel insurance, you never really know how good a company is until something goes wrong. I cannot fault Good 2 Go! We had to make a claim after having to cut our trip short. Not only did they refund our medical and pharmacy bills they also refunded unused ski lift passe we had purchased. I would highly recommend this company to any who are looking a travel insurance especially if going skiing.

Elliott P.Good2Go Travel Insurance

Best value for heaps of extras

I have a very bad experience with another popular provider when my son got sick 2 days before our trip and lost close to $6k so after that I spent hours comparing policies, limits to covers etc using pds descriptions etc. this came out far superior and cheaper, so have had last 3 trips with them. Thankfully no claim at this stage so hopefully they would pull through here too!

Elliott P.Good2Go Travel Insurance

Not at all helpful when you need them most.

Elliott P.Good2Go Travel Insurance

Hi, I'd appreciate you looking into this further. Are you able to private message me so that I can reply. I can't seem to compose a private message to you. Thanks.

bronwyn

bronwynasked

Good2Go I have a query regarding your rental vehicle cover. You have an exclusion worded:
Exclusion L3"Loss or damage arising from operation of the Rental Vehicle in violation of the terms of the rental agreement or loss or damage which occurs beyond the limits of any public roadway."
Does that mean that the vehicle isn't covered when it is parked in a private driveway, motel car park, shopping centre car parks or any other off street parking facility?
If you do not provide coverage when vehicles are parked in the above mentioned locations does this mean that we would need to park on the side of a public roadway, even overnight to ensure we are covered for theft and damage?

Ben88

Ben88asked

Would a removed gallbladder be considered a pre existing condition?

Fred H

Fred Hasked

Can anyone provide a current Good2Go Promo code. Please post it. Thanks, Graeme.

Hi Fred,

We regularly run promotions via email and social media. If you're a past customer we will be emailing out our next promotion very soon.

Keep your eye out for the next PROMO code!

Kind Regards,