Goodlife Health Clubs QLD

Goodlife Health Clubs QLD

• Rates and Fees

All they want is money

Been trying to cancel with them, haven’t been able to go in to the gym due to work. They blame the phones, finally answer turns out I have to continue paying for another 30 days, all they want is you money and I’m not happy and will not be returning.

KMW87

KMW87South East Queensland, QLD

Beware of hidden fees and contract

I signed up to Goodlife in a contract I was unaware of a $10 fee they take every month and silly one of fees, if you are wanting out of the contract GOOD LUCK!!
They will ignore calls make it extremely difficult even when you have a medical condition!!!!
Would never recommend them to anyone! Go to a gym with no contract.

Dillon

DillonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst gym, I never used

Wanted to try out Goodlife Beenleigh so I payed for a 1 month, No contract membership. Went in store and paid another fee to have the keys totalling around $200.

After signing some waivers about safety and access, I was told I had to come back the next day to activate the cards so I can use them.

Next day they tried to fee me for the week, including overdraft fees ($40).

They are now trying to get me to pay them $200 for never having access to their gym.

Worst gym ever

Joined this gym because of it's location but have had a bad experience for the last 2 years:
Unhygienic and dirty
Unfriendly staff
Overbooked classes
Instructors not turning up for classes
Ridiculous overdue fees and difficult to change payment details
Not worth the money

Mr. Bread

Mr. BreadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst gym available

Was travelling between two cities and so I signed an All-Access pass which was a fixed rate for 12 months which allowed access to any goodlife in the region. Now that my contract is over, I moved less and realised I didn’t need to use other gyms so I wanted to reduce the cost by keeping a pass only for my “home store”. I called up and realised I couldn’t do it unless I payed a $65 “transfer fee” and would have to resign a contract which was barely any cheaper than what I have been paying. Absolute 0 flexibility. I’m definitely quitting.

Rates and Fees

Charge you more and the worse service ever!

Samira S.

Samira S.Sydney, NSW

Don’t sign up contracts here

Mel

MelAU

Unethical with zero business acumen!

Horrible

I cancelled my membership about 12 months ago. I even went into the gym and signed off paperwork and they said I would no longer be charged. Since then they have been taking money out of my account week despite cancelling my contract. Their service is absolutely appalling and they are out to take your money. I will never attend this gym. I highly do not recommend signing up with this gym.

Dean

DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE OF 18 MONTH CONTRACT

I decided to cancel my membership. Found out it’s an 18 month contract. Provided a doctor certificate of incapacitation for over 12 months I must still pay $75 cancellation fee.

Benny

BennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam artists

Joined up gym with a few friends with a deal they had, they over charged me as the staff put me on a different membership. I asked for a refund but would not give but to put credit onto next fees. Once again overcharged. Told them not interested with a bunch of liers and to cancel as they breached the contract. I have not set foot in the gym from the beginning. They waited months for the fee to grow then put my dept to a collector, even though I have emailed and spoke to them on a number of occasion. I think it's time we do a class action towards them, from people who are out of poket and for people who gave them bad credit for making a contract with goodlife which they breached from lying, or deliberately mis guiding us.

Shlong

Shlong

Beware before you sign anything fast talking staff

was promised free time till my contract from another gym ran out they lie and now sent my contract to a debt collector thanks fo nothing it makes me sick

Jessica B.

Jessica B.Darling Downs, QLD

Really loved the one in Toowoomba, curious what the Ipswich one is like

I signed up in Toowoomba with really friendly staff, and I love the equipment and the 24/7 access. For what I'm paying a week I feel like I'm getting my monies worth. Haven't had a chance to check out Ipswich since I moved yesterday, but I hop it's as good as the one in Toowoomba.

Ria

RiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Classes good

Yoga class teachers, don’t wear microphones at Caloundra, very frustrating. please think of the hard of hearing..staff at reception and all class teachers are superb professionals and very friendly thank you

Drin C.

Drin C.South East Queensland, QLD

Total Rip Off

Sliverin

SliverinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its all about greed.

Bruno Silva

Bruno SilvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overcharged and Problems when trying to cancel my account.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

$50 Price increase

I joined Goodlife gyms over 3 years ago. When I joined the salesperson told me that as long as I paid the weekly fee it would never increase. Well, I received an email (not from Goodlife, from a direct debit company) saying the fees are going up.. what?!
Its just wrong.
Its a shame and I will probably leave. Spoke to a manager and she wasnt very helpful. She told me its in my contract and they can do it. Ah its
a shame.