Goodlife Health Clubs QLD

Goodlife Health Clubs QLD

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Goodlife Caloundra

Frustrating and Money hungry

Chris E.

Chris E.South East Queensland, QLD

Goodlife Carindale qld

pack off money hungry dogs!
told to pay a fee to put account on hold and then get a call to say i owe them money ! i told them to put it on hold but dont tell you you can only put it on hold for a few weeks.
Britney! thanks for your bitchy customer service and zero help.
shove your membership!!

Shelley G

Shelley GBrisbane

Terrible Customer Service and Communications

MISS SMART

MISS SMARTSouth East Queensland, QLD

AWESOME GYM GREAT STAFF

Have a great time at this gym. I get help when I need it. I don't get harassed and it far outweighs anytime fitness at Beenleigh. Left anytime to join this gym when it opened and have not been disappointed since...

CXC

CXCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful large classes and absolute money grabbers

I moved from a small gym that I loved as I needed to be closer to my work. The classes are horrible, overfilled and loud. People are lifting weights and throwing their bodies around in the classes with no supervision which will cause injuries. Their overdue fees are seriously exorbitant. I hate this gym.

Shocked

ShockedSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT JOIN GOODLIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

My partner joined Goodlife some years ago and initially enjoyed it, working out three times a week or more. After some very dodgy interactions with rude staff (and sustaining an injury), they began to lose interest. Eventually they stopped. After over a year of not attending, but PAYING for the membership, they started proceedings to cancel the membership. The response has been very rude, arrogant, and bullying. My partner was told that they needed to pay for another month (over a month because of the date). If Goodlife had a good service, a good product and value for money, they wouldn't have to trap people with unfair contracts. Not even the banks are this rude, arrogant and unfair.

Andy

Andy

Rude/unfriendly staff

AVOID Goodlife Toowoomba

Absolutely no communication skills whatsoever from any of the untrained staff at this gym after you agree to give them your money. So incredibly unprofessional and money hungry. My partner and I were mislead with what we could and could not do once we signed up. Promised phone calls which were never acted upon. Terrible excuse for a gym. Feel like a fool that I was cheated out of my money. Please take my advice and go literally anywhere but Goodlife Toowoomba. PS it’s a $245 cancellation fee.

Donna J.

Donna J.Darling Downs, QLD

Terrible service. Taking unauthorised money out.

Staff are really lovely to get you to sign up. Won’t stop harrasing you until you do. Once signed up no help whatsoever. Never received A contract, never was told about orientation day. Have had all sorts of money coming out overdrawing my account. Joined arena paused my account for holiday was still charged. Had 3 different amounts come out in the same day. Send email to head office. Been instore and was credited $30. Was told it would was all fixed than more money was taken out.

Jewel

JewelBrisbane

Perfect example of Customer Loyalty meaning NOTHING

Sam-NK

Sam-NKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thieves, Scammers and poor customer service.

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Free trial doesn't seem to exist

chris_in_chch

chris_in_chchSouth East Queensland, QLD

Goodlife Westfield Chermside

Was a member for 6 years. Enquired about putting membership on hold for 3-4 months while overseas for work. The receptionist seemed annoyed I couldn't give an exact return date. I then said I would cancel and then receptionist asked for reason, I replied 'the service'

Continued to charge membership fee AFTER membership was cancelled and was advised because it can take upto 30 days for cancellation.

Meanwhile, the access card and 24/7 pass were returned on the day of cancellation.

Why are they still direct debiting my account? Take your money elsewhere guys.

Sarah symonds

Sarah symondsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful gym - all they want is money!

My son joined this gym and was a minor, we were not asked to sign any documentation until after he had signed up, charging him $99 for joining and a ridiculous $20 per week on a year contract. My son has since lost his job and cannot afford this. They do not care and still want their money. They will terminate the contract for $245! They should not be signing up minors without a parent present. They have also been allowing my son to attend the gym at times when the gym is not staffed which is against their terms and conditions. Just check gumtree to see how many people are trying to get rid of Goodlife - they are shocking. Do not join.

dazz1975

dazz1975South East Queensland, QLD

Alexandra Hills - All that you could want.

I have been a Goodlife Health Club member for a number of years. My home Gym is Alexandra Hills and all I can say is that it is great value for money and the staff are great. There are so many boutique circuit training outfits out there charging $50 plus per week. Currently I think you can get it for $12.95 a week which is brilliant value considering the huge overheads Goodlife has.

Unfortunately I don't use it enough. I don't normally do reviews although the number of bad reviews about Goodlife I think is unfair and I thought I would put my two cents in because I think they are doing a great job.

Kerry

KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Goodlife - Nundah

I joined at Nundah about six months ago. The staff are always friendly and welcoming. I started with personal trainer Lianna who is amazing. She works me hard and I am seeing great results. Best of all she works within my abilities as I have a lot of injuries. Facilities are very good. The only thing with goodlife is the extras like yogabox which cost more but I notice a lot of gyms are like this.

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you like bad customer service!

My daughter wanted to join the gym with her friends at Good Life Chermside. Front desk lady was rude and not welcoming. And the membership sales lady talked so fast sound like she was was speed! She didnt do a thorough tour, got the payment dates wrong, and we have notices now that she didn't book my daughter in with her friend as requested and she confirmed. I was going to join but with attitudes like that no way! I'll stay with my gym, who are more friendly. Staff like them are only kind to those that are gym junkies. Ive had load of experience qirh gyms. As an ex PT, I would not rate this gym.

RaK2019

RaK2019South East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy staff and customer service

Highly rude staff in Toowoomba gym! Don’t provide important information like billing and hidden charges. They had my credit card details incorrect so my initial payment got bounced back. I asked the manager and she said it was all fixed. Again my next two payments got bounced back. They apparently sent me emails to an account that I gave which I usually don’t check. Kept on charging $10 penalty for multiple weeks.
The staff was looking so unaware of my concerns as if I was talking jibberish! Said maybe I gave them wrong credit card details or my account didn’t have enough funds. Ridiculous. Worst gym. Shame on you good life.

Sucked in, then spat out!

My daughter got sucked into a trial membership. She has lost her job and can no longer afford after only one month. They want $245 plus $75 plus one months fees. They keep offering to pause the membership and won't take the step to cancel. She now has to pay off the cash over several months just for 2 single visits.