Goodlife Health Clubs QLD

Goodlife Health Clubs QLD

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Rates and Fees

Shlong

Shlong

Beware before you sign anything fast talking staff

was promised free time till my contract from another gym ran out they lie and now sent my contract to a debt collector thanks fo nothing it makes me sick

Jessica B.

Jessica B.Darling Downs, QLD

Really loved the one in Toowoomba, curious what the Ipswich one is like

I signed up in Toowoomba with really friendly staff, and I love the equipment and the 24/7 access. For what I'm paying a week I feel like I'm getting my monies worth. Haven't had a chance to check out Ipswich since I moved yesterday, but I hop it's as good as the one in Toowoomba.

Ria

RiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Classes good

Yoga class teachers, don’t wear microphones at Caloundra, very frustrating. please think of the hard of hearing..staff at reception and all class teachers are superb professionals and very friendly thank you

Drin C.

Drin C.South East Queensland, QLD

Total Rip Off

Sliverin

SliverinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Its all about greed.

Bruno Silva

Bruno SilvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overcharged and Problems when trying to cancel my account.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

$50 Price increase

I joined Goodlife gyms over 3 years ago. When I joined the salesperson told me that as long as I paid the weekly fee it would never increase. Well, I received an email (not from Goodlife, from a direct debit company) saying the fees are going up.. what?!
Its just wrong.
Its a shame and I will probably leave. Spoke to a manager and she wasnt very helpful. She told me its in my contract and they can do it. Ah its
a shame.

Frustrating and Money hungry

Chris E.

Chris E.South East Queensland, QLD

Goodlife Carindale qld

pack off money hungry dogs!
told to pay a fee to put account on hold and then get a call to say i owe them money ! i told them to put it on hold but dont tell you you can only put it on hold for a few weeks.
Britney! thanks for your bitchy customer service and zero help.
shove your membership!!

Shelley G

Shelley GBrisbane

Terrible Customer Service and Communications

MISS SMART

MISS SMARTSouth East Queensland, QLD

AWESOME GYM GREAT STAFF

Have a great time at this gym. I get help when I need it. I don't get harassed and it far outweighs anytime fitness at Beenleigh. Left anytime to join this gym when it opened and have not been disappointed since...

CXC

CXCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful large classes and absolute money grabbers

I moved from a small gym that I loved as I needed to be closer to my work. The classes are horrible, overfilled and loud. People are lifting weights and throwing their bodies around in the classes with no supervision which will cause injuries. Their overdue fees are seriously exorbitant. I hate this gym.

Shocked

ShockedSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT JOIN GOODLIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

My partner joined Goodlife some years ago and initially enjoyed it, working out three times a week or more. After some very dodgy interactions with rude staff (and sustaining an injury), they began to lose interest. Eventually they stopped. After over a year of not attending, but PAYING for the membership, they started proceedings to cancel the membership. The response has been very rude, arrogant, and bullying. My partner was told that they needed to pay for another month (over a month because of the date). If Goodlife had a good service, a good product and value for money, they wouldn't have to trap people with unfair contracts. Not even the banks are this rude, arrogant and unfair.

Andy

Andy

Rude/unfriendly staff

AVOID Goodlife Toowoomba

Absolutely no communication skills whatsoever from any of the untrained staff at this gym after you agree to give them your money. So incredibly unprofessional and money hungry. My partner and I were mislead with what we could and could not do once we signed up. Promised phone calls which were never acted upon. Terrible excuse for a gym. Feel like a fool that I was cheated out of my money. Please take my advice and go literally anywhere but Goodlife Toowoomba. PS it’s a $245 cancellation fee.

Donna J.

Donna J.Darling Downs, QLD

Terrible service. Taking unauthorised money out.

Staff are really lovely to get you to sign up. Won’t stop harrasing you until you do. Once signed up no help whatsoever. Never received A contract, never was told about orientation day. Have had all sorts of money coming out overdrawing my account. Joined arena paused my account for holiday was still charged. Had 3 different amounts come out in the same day. Send email to head office. Been instore and was credited $30. Was told it would was all fixed than more money was taken out.

Jewel

JewelBrisbane

Perfect example of Customer Loyalty meaning NOTHING

Sam-NK

Sam-NKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thieves, Scammers and poor customer service.