Goodlife Health Clubs VIC

Goodlife Health Clubs VIC

• Rates and Fees

Sam

Sam

Just awful. Run but not in this direction!

Staff on the counter could not care less about customers. Overcrowding is insane. Nothing is ever fixed or put away. This is the ‘gym’ people joke about. Management are as ineffectual as it gets. A real mess. This place could be great with someone serious at the wheel. At the moment, I would say, do not waste your money.

Ujjval S.

Ujjval S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Filthy Club with the great Stich up scheme which cheats its members with unreasonable fees

have been a member for 3 years, have always been stitched up for unreasonable fees. i have ignored few charges but their staff including manager is very rude. They treat people like kids.

Their contracts are unreasonable and every time they stitch you up with money they will throw a contract to your face and say read it. i do not recommend anyone to join this poorly ran and managed gym.

on top of issues with the way they deal with people, the gym's condition is worsening. steam room is not functioning for 18 months, bathrooms are filthy, no air con on a hot days, cooling system doesn't work. spa doesn't operate and is filthy too.

Be aware, if you join this gym you will get stitched up for money, worst customer service and equipment

Sandeep S.

Sandeep S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

worst customer service, ripping people off!!!

started gym for swimming, Pool is never available, I've been paying for services they are not allowing me to use and I can't cancel my membership cause if I do I have to pay 245$ for cancellation.
rudest employee's
horrible customer service.
worst gym services possible

Sick

SickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ripping off the chronically ill

I joined Goodlife 2 days before falling ill. 12 months later I’m not getting better and finally apply for a medical cancellation after they kept convincing me to suspend the membership. They flatly refused to refund the money paid on joining, despite never using the facility. They waived the $75 cancellation fee, but kept my $205. They have no compassion and only want your money. Sick, disabled? That’s your problem, not theirs. You signed a contract.

AY

AY

Very dodgy!

The reps get commission on every new signup. You'll notice everyone in the gym is on a different rate cause they're dodgy and not clear about their prices. Very dodgy business model!!!

Jasmine H.

Jasmine H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Goodlife Prahran

Never left a review for anything

But I would 100% not reccommend
Bad customer service provided
By a male membership consultant

Told unless I was a member I wouldn’t beable to do 10 day trial after submitting application

laura

lauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service at Prahran.

Do NOT sign up here. Cancelling was such a massive issue. Even though I’d been there for two years. They put up the price once I cancelled also so now I’m paying extra and theres not a damn thing they can do! Yeh right. How about don’t rip people off!

Rates and Fees

New member but so far like it

I am extremely fussy about gyms and have spent a year finding the right gym for me. Goodlife is pretty close for me. It has many gyms which as a member I have access to all. Some are 24/7 which is what I was looking for. However also some gyms have access to a basketball court that is always available for casual shooting or pick up games, tennis courts with one being indoor and squash courts. When I read the reviews here I got terrified that I joined but so far at least for me I am pretty happy with the fact I joined.

Think 20 times before you join this doggy gym

Worst gym ever !! Their cooling off period is a LIE, dont fall for it they will co rinse debuting you even you say you want to cancle 2 hours later. And goodluck getting your money back. All staff are con artists, they get special training for it I guess. Join anywhere BUT this gym UNLES you want troubles.

Amanda M.

Amanda M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude Rude very Rude! Poor customer service you ever seen!

SUE SMITH

SUE SMITHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really sad

Terrible money grab!

Unfortunately while my gym experience was satisfactory, my dilemma is with the administration of this terrible organisation.

I have been charged for 4 consecutive weeks after I postponed my membership, and was yet to receive notification it was turned back on, despite receiving advice that I would be notified.

All in all, just another organisation that doesn't give a s*** about their members, only wanting to make money.

Won't be using them again!

LEE l.

LEE l.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

most terrible gym ever

Rates and Fees

Terrible and rude customer service

Rahul C.

Rahul C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thieves

Why they can’t tell you that there is cancellations fees .
Staff is very unprofessional in terms of insisting you.
They just want to steal your hard earned money.
Very very disappointed.
They are not a gym but a personal loan lenders .

Zero Customer Service

Rates and Fees

Good life stole money from me

Yolanda

YolandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Circut class at Waverley park not enough equipment

Paid for membership and cancelled staff at Waverley park so rude and not will to help went to a class and got the pass there wasn’t enough equipment to go out for the class size of 30 the reception said it wasn’t his problem how can u hand out passes to a class when you don’t have enough equipment to go out don’t sign up to Waverley park never coming back here

Robin

RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Value, and Greedy company

A place looking to rip you off. I joined a months back to be charged a joining fee (which I am fine with), to only be told that the gym is shutting down 2 months later and that the joining fee is non-refundable because the cheapskates don't want to operate two gyms but want to combine the Port Melbourne and South Melbourne Gym into one.

It's not a goodlife if it is terribly inconvenient for me to drive to the other gym. What a horrible experience. I had to cancel my gym membership

Anne T