Goodlife Health Clubs VIC

Goodlife Health Clubs VIC

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

New member but so far like it

I am extremely fussy about gyms and have spent a year finding the right gym for me. Goodlife is pretty close for me. It has many gyms which as a member I have access to all. Some are 24/7 which is what I was looking for. However also some gyms have access to a basketball court that is always available for casual shooting or pick up games, tennis courts with one being indoor and squash courts. When I read the reviews here I got terrified that I joined but so far at least for me I am pretty happy with the fact I joined.

Think 20 times before you join this doggy gym

Worst gym ever !! Their cooling off period is a LIE, dont fall for it they will co rinse debuting you even you say you want to cancle 2 hours later. And goodluck getting your money back. All staff are con artists, they get special training for it I guess. Join anywhere BUT this gym UNLES you want troubles.

Amanda M.

Amanda M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude Rude very Rude! Poor customer service you ever seen!

SUE SMITH

SUE SMITHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really sad

Terrible money grab!

Unfortunately while my gym experience was satisfactory, my dilemma is with the administration of this terrible organisation.

I have been charged for 4 consecutive weeks after I postponed my membership, and was yet to receive notification it was turned back on, despite receiving advice that I would be notified.

All in all, just another organisation that doesn't give a s*** about their members, only wanting to make money.

Won't be using them again!

LEE l.

LEE l.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

most terrible gym ever

Rates and Fees

Terrible and rude customer service

Rahul C.

Rahul C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thieves

Why they can’t tell you that there is cancellations fees .
Staff is very unprofessional in terms of insisting you.
They just want to steal your hard earned money.
Very very disappointed.
They are not a gym but a personal loan lenders .

Zero Customer Service

Rates and Fees

Good life stole money from me

Yolanda

YolandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Circut class at Waverley park not enough equipment

Paid for membership and cancelled staff at Waverley park so rude and not will to help went to a class and got the pass there wasn’t enough equipment to go out for the class size of 30 the reception said it wasn’t his problem how can u hand out passes to a class when you don’t have enough equipment to go out don’t sign up to Waverley park never coming back here

Robin

RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Value, and Greedy company

A place looking to rip you off. I joined a months back to be charged a joining fee (which I am fine with), to only be told that the gym is shutting down 2 months later and that the joining fee is non-refundable because the cheapskates don't want to operate two gyms but want to combine the Port Melbourne and South Melbourne Gym into one.

It's not a goodlife if it is terribly inconvenient for me to drive to the other gym. What a horrible experience. I had to cancel my gym membership

Anne T

Anne TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would never EVER go back

emmao

emmao

Death by Phonecalls

I recently moved to the Prahran area from Sydney as there was no Fitness First to transfer to in the area I was looking for a new gym. I went online and signed up for the 5-day pass to trial the gym, the classes and the instructors.

I have not been able to attend the gym due to work commitments and I have been called up to twice a day. It's out of control.

If I was going to sign up, I'm not now. I'm going to find a gym that values the client, not the sales targets.

Goodlife Wantirna South(Knox), change your regional manager Philomena!

Alireza M.

Alireza M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor cancellation system! Skip it for any cost or you will get ripped off all the way through

They have sent me several SMS and email stating that my direct debit has been failed. But it was not my fault that their direct debit system did not work. My card was in effect and you failed to withdraw that 39 dollars that extra 10 dollars. Please STOP sending me your disgusting SMS and email, though I have already blocked you everywhere.

Abdul K.

Abdul K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Account Service in terms of Cancellation - Fountain Gate

Complied to their cancellation terms of giving them 30 days notice.
It's been more than 30 days with no confirmation of the termination date.

Followed up with a call and found out that there were no notes stating that I requested a cancellation.

Still awaiting that call and termination date, hence they will still be taking money out.

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Goodlife Sandringham

Staff are all very friendly - that said, this gym is so filthy and disgusting it’s sickening! There is plaster falling off walls, machines are grotty, fixtures and walls are filthy and in poor repair! ... however, that all pales in comparison to the men’s change room .. OMG .. the stench alone is enough to make you dry reach. The ‘very very old’ sauna means the entire room is constantly moist - the floor actually has a layer of grot on top of it and the changing benches are completely rusty. It is actually unbelievable! This place is about 30 years overdue for the tight , disrespectful owners to refurbish the dump!!!!

Matilda C.

Matilda C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Difficult to get a straight answer

Terrible, rude staff. Bad equipment, don’t waste your time or money.

- They false advertise, overcharge, very hard to quit membership.
- Crap, unmaintained equipment (half are out of order, and other half you could get infected from)
- their staff are rude and so far up their own butt it’s not even funny.

Don't waste your time or money at this gym, worst gym I've ever been to.
There is a reason why it has only 1.5 stars.